Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here :)

Truevibes
March 27th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I am new here...name is Mary... own a wonderful Kitty named Peter!! I consider him to be my son! He is an only child so far :)
here is my son Peter

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/Truevibes/peter.jpg

14+kitties
March 27th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Your son is very handsome! Welcome. We didn't even have to ask for pics!! You must have been lurking. :D :thumbs up

Truevibes
March 27th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the compliment about my son ;)

I was lurking :) had to see what was going on here!!!:pawprint:

sugarcatmom
March 27th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Welcome to pets.ca!! Peter is stunning, and wow, what a tongue! Gene Simmons, eat your heart out.

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2009, 11:11 PM
:p Forget the tongue, SCM! Look at those eyes :flirt: What a handsome boy Peter is, Truevibes.

Welcome to the board! :D

Truevibes
March 27th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Aww thanks! He is a pretty kitty! We actually got him the first day we moved in our house. We got him as a stray kitty that lurked around our neighborhood!

Do you all have kittys? and where are the pics!

sugarcatmom
March 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Do you all have kittys? and where are the pics!

I share my life with an extra special tabby named Aztec. He's going to be sweet 16 in a month and has been diabetic for the past 6 years. I love him with all my heart.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/aztec_egypt/Recent%20Aztec/hypnotized.jpg

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Oh, Aztec is a handsome dude, SCM! I don't believe I've ever seen a pic of him before (though my memory may just be failing again :o).

No kitties here, Truevibes. Just a passel of setters. :D I had a stray kitty stop by one day last year and would have loved to have kept him, but said passel of setters made it wiser to let the shelter find him a forever home elsewhere. :o

Truevibes
March 27th, 2009, 11:37 PM
I share my life with an extra special tabby named Aztec. He's going to be sweet 16 in a month and has been diabetic for the past 6 years. I love him with all my heart.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/aztec_egypt/Recent%20Aztec/hypnotized.jpg

Ohh SCM he's a handsome one! I love his coloring! I know all about diabetic kittys as I used to work in a cat boarding house that would have a few guests who had it.

Hazel ever thought about getting a kitty? Do you have any other animals?

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Hazel ever thought about getting a kitty? Do you have any other animals?

I thought about keeping Mr Kitty when he stopped by. But the Pack was a little too fascinated with the sweetie pie. I think I'll have to wait to get a kitty till the Pack is smaller.

The aforementioned Pack:

Mat&Murph
March 28th, 2009, 10:08 AM
hey and Welcome!!! Peter is one handsome guy!!!! :lovestruck:
No kitties here just 2 drooly mastiffs.

Hazel, love that pic of the gang!!! How long did it take to get them all to stay like that?? :laughing: