Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sparky - some new shots..

JennieV
March 27th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Hey everyone!
Haven't been on for a long long time, so I just want to post some funny pics of Sparky...

1. The "I-am-not-guilty" look, also known as "T'was the cat, I swearz!" :o

2. After the spring muddiness, needed refreshment bath (or else my duvet woulda been brown) soooooo...this one I call: " :eek: Please tell me that is NOT a CAMERA in your hand!? :frustrated: "

3. "Shake, shake, shake, ...shake, shake, shake,...shake your boootey!!" :laughing:

JennieV
March 27th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Close-up of the "I-am-not-guilty"/"T'was the cat, I swearz" look... :laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Awe what a cutiepie!

I think it was the cat too, ;)

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Don't ya just hate it when the cat leaves you holding the bag, Sparky? :frustrated: How could your mom possibly believe you had anything to do with anything :evil:?

:p

Such a cutie! :flirt:

Dog Dancer
March 28th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Yup I'd recognize cat mess anywhere. That's it alright. Besides Sparky's too cute to make that kinda mess.

MommaKat
March 28th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Oh what a handsome boy...I agree with everybody else, the cat did it :D

TeriM
March 29th, 2009, 12:38 AM
He is such a cutie :lovestruck:. I don't think I have ever seen him with his hair that long ... helps to perfect the I'm not guilty look :laughing:.

RolandsMom
March 29th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Haha. they always know the "it was the cat' look. as if we would ever think Sparky would do some thing like that! :laughing: great pics. I love his ears! very cute pooch!:cloud9:

rainbow
March 29th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Yep, Sparky, of course it was the cat .....I'm definitely on your side. :thumbs up

JennieV
March 29th, 2009, 02:42 PM
LOL you guys are funny.
:D
Sparky appreciates all the back up, thank you!
:crazy:

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 03:54 PM
LOL, yeah that innocent look will usually get them out of anything. He's looking great.

chico2
March 29th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Love Sparkys hairy look:lovestruck:and I agree,that mess could only have been done by a cat:laughing: