Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

14+Kitties Thankyou so much!

Toonces
March 26th, 2009, 06:55 PM
So I get home today and this is waiting in my mail box and I am totally stunned, the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen!! A portrait of my Toonces giving me his best "stink eye" as hubby calls it (it is our most favorite Toonces look of all.

14 this could have not come at a better time. Toonces is showing all of his almost 24 years and I think our time with him is maybe down to a few months but I am hoping for more of course. We will treasure this forever and I just can't thankyou enough, honestly how do you get the time with all that you do for the kitties of this world! You really should sell these they are amazing I will treasure this forever. I had a good cry when I opened it...a happy cry.... you know the kind I am talking about I am sure. Once again from the bottom of my heart thankyou!!!!

Toonces
March 26th, 2009, 06:58 PM
This was the pic it was done from, the resemblance blows me away

Love4himies
March 26th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Isn't her work amazing :thumbs up. How kind of you 14+ :grouphug:

14+kitties
March 26th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Aww sweetie, you are more than welcome!! I wanted to do it for you before "we" lost Toonces. When you posted that picture I knew that was the one!
Now I am in tears thinking about the grand old boy being near the end. He has been such a rock for you I am sure. He definitely has seen you through lots of times; both happy and difficult. I am still blown away that he is almost 24!
I wanted to share with you TT's and Tinka's reaction to the picture. I left it lying on the table while I went to find the mailing envelope. They must have thought a new kitty was in the house! Timmy jumped about six inches back when he first saw it!
Again, I am so glad you like it! :grouphug: to you hon. Stay strong for him. :grouphug:

Bailey_
March 26th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Beautiful art 14!!! How touching. :highfive:

Frenchy
March 26th, 2009, 08:26 PM
ohhhhh 14+ is sooo good at this , she should start a business , could expend the catuary with the $$$ coming in. :lightbulb:

I saw the ones of Molly :cloud9: amazing ! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
March 26th, 2009, 10:16 PM
It's absolutely gorgeous, 14+! But then, you always do a beautiful job :cloud9:

What a handsome gent he is, Toonces. :grouphug:

onster
March 26th, 2009, 10:19 PM
14+ strikes again!

its so beautiful 14+, really. I am always in awe of your work - so heartfelt too.

claw
March 26th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Just fantastic!!!!!! That's all i can say. The world needs more of this type of kindness.

14+kitties
March 26th, 2009, 10:50 PM
ohhhhh 14+ is sooo good at this , she should start a business , could expend the catuary with the $$$ coming in. :lightbulb:

I saw the ones of Molly :cloud9: amazing ! :thumbs up

:laughing::laughing: I am working on it. There are still about 4 or 5 pics I want to do for some forum folks and then I will concentrate on doing them for others. It gives me time to come up with prices and what not.

How could I not do a picture of this Grand Man? He is so handsome. I love his kissable little face. :cloud9:

MommaKat
March 26th, 2009, 11:17 PM
14+ That's amazing :D .

Lots of :pray: and :goodvibes: for Toonces.

:grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee
March 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM
:grouphug:'s for Toonces :)

14+ YOU ARE AMAZING :pray: (bless) your sweet heart and all the hearts that you touch :cloud9:

Toonces
March 27th, 2009, 03:57 AM
Once again 14 thank you so much your work is so beautiful. I have it hanging in a place where it can be admired by everyone.

Sylvie
March 27th, 2009, 09:16 AM
So wonderful, I wish I had that talent.

Very thoughtful of you.

You are an :angel2:

ancientgirl
March 27th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Amazing. That's the only word I can think of to describe that.

Toonces, I hope your boy is with you for a while longer.:pray:

14+kitties
March 27th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks all. It is truly my pleasure to do this for the people I have come to know and love on here.
Just wanted to add a thank you to Chase'sMom for giving me Toonces address. Without that it wouldn't have gotten there. :thankyou:

BenMax
March 27th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Good lord! That is absolutely gorgeous 14+. I am speachless. Infact I am so speachless that I don't know if I spelt 'speachless' right or wrong. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Chris21711
March 27th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Nice going 14k :thumbs up

Toonces is one handsome Tabby :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 02:00 PM
WOW 14+, amazing job! Simply stunning, what a precious gift.

Brat
March 27th, 2009, 04:56 PM
wow, that's really beautiful and touching. I love the pic of TT and Tinka checking it out hehe..so cute!

14+kitties
March 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks folks!
BenMax - s p e e c h l e s s :p (couldn't resist)

Chaser
March 27th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Beautiful 14+....your talent really is incredible!

glasslass
March 27th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I'm astounded at how you've captured exactly Toonces' expression. What an amazing gift of yourself, your time, and talent!:thumbs up

lUvMyLaB<3
March 27th, 2009, 08:13 PM
that is beautiful! what a treasured gift! You have an amazing talent! A nice way to caputre a great friend forever, what a beautiful kitty!!

14+kitties
March 27th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks everyone!

Dog Dancer
March 28th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Add me to the list of those who are in awe of your talent and generosity of spirit 14+. I've seen a few of the others posted here that you did and you do truly have an amazing talent.

Here's hoping that the lovely Toonces is around for a while longer to enjoy pride of ownership of his portrait.

growler~GateKeeper
March 28th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Geri that's just gorgeous :cloud9: and love the pics of TT & Tinka checking it out :cloud9:

Toonces I'd forgotten Toonces :cat: was 24 :grouphug: amazing :goodvibes: for many more good times for you both :goodvibes:

Toonces
March 28th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Thanks all. It is truly my pleasure to do this for the people I have come to know and love on here.
Just wanted to add a thank you to Chase'sMom for giving me Toonces address. Without that it wouldn't have gotten there. :thankyou:

I was wondering how you got my addy :D I took the portrait into work yesterday and everyone was so amazed at how real it looked and also what a wonderful gift you have givin me.

I also love how Tinka and TT are checking it out so cute:lovestruck:

14+kitties
March 28th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I was wondering how you got my addy :D I took the portrait into work yesterday and everyone was so amazed at how real it looked and also what a wonderful gift you have givin me.

I also love how Tinka and TT are checking it out so cute:lovestruck:

:o Thanks hon! I actually feel kinda silly. I had your address already! Remember back in the fall when you generously made a donation to one of our other members? I got it then. I was checking the addresses I have and I came across yours. :o Slightly forgetful in my old age. :rolleyes:
I feel very honoured to know the pic is hanging where it can be seen and enjoyed. :grouphug:

chico2
March 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Wow,again,Wow,I just looked at the ones of Molly and now Toonces,14+you are amazing and wonderful.
When I got mine on X-Mas eve,I was crying,crying because it was such a wonderful surprise,you are the best.:grouphug:

Toonces,24 wonderful years with Toonces,that too is amazing,he is such a wonderful tabby-boy,I:pray:I can have my Rocky for that long.
Hugs to Toonces and I hope he's not ready to leave just yet:lovestruck::fingerscr

14+kitties
March 28th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks chico. You are too sweet!!

Toonces
March 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM
:laughing: 14 I totally forgot I sent you that, you are not the only one that is forgetfull.

Chico I bet Rocky lives just as long he has to he is a tabby :D

Toonces has been acting more like his old self the past few days, chasing those darn kittens and giving them a smack when they get to wild so I think we are good for awhile longer but with his 24th bday coming up I have to face reality :sad:.

He has been with me for more than half of my life and for that I am eternally gratefull and when I see that he is suffering I will let him go but for now the vet says he is healthy and happy for his age but he has lost alot of weight and throws up more than normal

14+kitties
March 28th, 2009, 07:11 PM
:laughing: 14 I totally forgot I sent you that, you are not the only one that is forgetfull.

:laughing::laughing:

Chico I bet Rocky lives just as long he has to he is a tabby :D

Let's hope so. :fingerscr

Toonces has been acting more like his old self the past few days, chasing those darn kittens and giving them a smack when they get to wild so I think we are good for awhile longer but with his 24th bday coming up I have to face reality :sad:.

He has been with me for more than half of my life and for that I am eternally gratefull and when I see that he is suffering I will let him go but for now the vet says he is healthy and happy for his age but he has lost alot of weight and throws up more than normal

Toonces is one very amazing kitty. It's funny he is chasing the little ones around still. I am quite sure when the time comes (hopefully not for a long time yet) you will do the right thing mf. :grouphug:

TeriM
March 29th, 2009, 12:30 AM
24th birthday :eek:. Wow, you have obviously been doing something right :thumbs up.

Gorgeous wood portrait of your furbaby :cloud9:.

rainbow
March 29th, 2009, 01:07 AM
14+, another beautiful tribute from you. :angel: Your work is absolutely amazing. :cloud9: :thumbs up

Toonces, WOW, 24 years ....you sure have done something right :angel: and will have lots of memories to cherish. :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 29th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks ladies. Toonces is a great model. :thumbs up