Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pics of the boys.

RolandsMom
March 25th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Just cause I love them and they are doing so well!! and I know you all really dont like pics much....:D

RolandsMom
March 25th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I will add more just as soon as I get new batteries for my camera..or maybe I need a new camera...:yell:

TulipRoxy
March 25th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Aw.. They're cuties!
PS Nice cat tree!

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2009, 11:10 PM
omg, they look so relaxed with one another already! :highfive: Is it going as smoothly as it looks like it's going? :D

RolandsMom
March 25th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Hazel, yes they are!. they chase each other around like crazy. Roland does tend to forget that Willis is a little less than half his size but Willis bounces back with avengeance!!! its pretty funny to watch!

RolandsMom
March 25th, 2009, 11:16 PM
And thanks TulipRoxy. I may be bias but they are the most handsome boys ever!

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I love how Willis is doing that limp noodle imitation on the cat tree in that first shot! :laughing: Can't get more relaxed than that! :D

RolandsMom
March 25th, 2009, 11:45 PM
lol. He was gearing up for an attack. He likes to sit up there and antagonize Roland. Lol. Hes such a ball of mischief. Roland sure is a bit more lively these days. :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
March 26th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Awww they look great!!! :cloud9: Love the pic with them looking out the window!!! :lovestruck:

cuko
March 26th, 2009, 05:56 AM
awwwwww :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

how beautiful are they and the view looks specatcular hehe!!! ;)

i too love your cat scratching post makes mine look tiny hehe!!

Do send more when you can great photos! :cloud9::cloud9:

RolandsMom
March 26th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Some morning shots. :cloud9::cloud9:

cpietra16
March 26th, 2009, 10:32 AM
nice cat condo.....I love the picture of the hanging paw......:D a lazy day

ancientgirl
March 26th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Aww, I love that one with Willis looking at Roland. It's nice to see they're getting along so well. Roland will love having a little friend. Pretty soon there won't be such a size difference.

rainbow
March 26th, 2009, 03:27 PM
LOL ......I knew it wouldn't take long for them to be best buddies. :goodvibes:

I love the second pic of them on the cat tree looking out the window. :lovestruck:

onster
March 26th, 2009, 03:32 PM
nice cat trees!

looks like roland really loves his new friend :lovestruck::lovestruck:

So cute! I look forward to many many more pics :D

chico2
March 26th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Awww they are sooo cute and it's amazing how quickly Roland accepted him,I bet Roland is really happy to have a kitty-buddy:thumbs up
The best thing you could have done for Roland and at the same time rescued little Willis:thumbs up

RolandsMom
March 28th, 2009, 10:31 AM
one more.
"we're not cuddling mom, dont take pics that make like we are!"

RolandsMom
March 28th, 2009, 10:32 AM
hmm. Willis's eyes look a little sinister in that pic:evil:

MommaKat
March 28th, 2009, 10:57 AM
wow, Cat condo paradise! My kitties are giving me the stink eye, they only have one little one :p . Your cats are real beauties btw :lovestruck: .

chico2
March 28th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Awww poor Roland does not want us to think he's a sissy:laughing:

14+kitties
March 28th, 2009, 04:37 PM
What a perfect pair! Looks like things are going swimmingly! :cloud9: Love all the pics. Would love to see more!!!!

Luvmypitgirls
March 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Fabulous cat tree! My cats would be so jealous.

Your furry boys are very handsome, looks like they really love being together.

RolandsMom
March 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM
lol. Chico. Yes hes a big manly man you know. I will be taking many more photos! I will post them as I go. I clipped Rolands nails today (and he didnt even get mad!) so that when he tackles Willis he doesnt make holes in him (although he seems to be gentle I did find a bit of gray hair on his lower lip this morning after a particularly lively game of wrestle the baby.):cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 28th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Roland's probably never imagined that he could be having so much fun! :D And he let you clip his nails with no protest? Is that normal, or is Willis tiring him out? :cat:

RolandsMom
March 28th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Ive never tried to clip his nails!! tats why Im so surprised. He was conked out on my bed in exhaustion though:sleepy: They are doing so well. Roland will hopefully shed a few pounds chasing Willis too. He has become a wee bit porky.....:rolleyes:

ancientgirl
March 28th, 2009, 08:25 PM
That's very cool how you can see Willis' tabby stripes.

RolandsMom
March 28th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I know! :lovestruck:do you think they will come through stronger as he grows? will he always have just that one white tip on the end of his tail or will he get more?

TeriM
March 29th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah, your gorgeous kitties look like they are good friends already :cloud9:.

RolandsMom
March 29th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Thanks Teri. :lovestruck::lovestruck: they are pretty gorgeous boys arent they? Roland is truly comfortable as he has, as of tonight, reverted back to his bratty ways of scratching on the sliding doors and the walls....Im glad that he is feeling comfortable enough to be his old self. :D:wall:

growler~GateKeeper
March 29th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Wonderful how great they get along with each other so soon :thumbs up

The little white tip on his tail will likely stay that size & not get any bigger, the stripes could go either way, they could either get darker or they could get a bit lighter :shrug:

RolandsMom
March 29th, 2009, 01:46 PM
:D some more pics of the boys.
Roland has never showed any interest in this toy until Willis showed up. hehe.
And hes so tolerant of Willis's antagonising. :lovestruck::laughing: he did get up and chase him off the cat tree after the head tapping incident though. :)

RolandsMom
March 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM
The above mentioned head tapping incident..

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2009, 02:11 PM
It's so nice to see that they are getting along so well!

RolandsMom
March 29th, 2009, 02:19 PM
:cloud9::D

growler~GateKeeper
March 31st, 2009, 12:01 AM
Awwww Love the second last pic that's soooooo cute :cloud9:

Luvmypitgirls
March 31st, 2009, 12:08 PM
RolandsMom, do you mind if I ask where you purchased your cat tree? I seen some at Pieces Pet Emporium, I found one that looks like a big Palm tree, it's about 7-8 ft tall and cost a small fortune.

I think I'm going to make my own, I know where I can buy carpet remnants, and I have a ton of wood in my workshop.

chico2
March 31st, 2009, 12:27 PM
I almost missed these new pics,they are great:thumbs up
I am still in awe over how easily Roland accepted Willis,it's probably because he loves to have another feline to be with:cat:
Greatest thing you could ever have done for Roland:pawprint:

RolandsMom
March 31st, 2009, 08:05 PM
luvmypitgirls I bought it from a website that I cant find anymore but its an Armarkat cat tree and they have an online buying site. they are about half the price of the pet stores!! and they deliver via ups or some such. The delivery charge is the only thing that sucks, but its worth the discounted prices. They sometimes have sales on as well and even with delivery charges mine was about $160 where it would have cost probably about 200 at the store!

RolandsMom
March 31st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Thanks Chico. They are doing well most of the time. Roland sleeps a lot now cause Willis exhausts him I think. :thumbs up although he looks a bit grumpy every now and then they do a lot of playing!