Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stolen Bichon Frise

Troy_Grose
March 25th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Hello, on March 18th our house was robbed along with our precious little doggy 'Chloe'. We are heartbroken and need her back, anyone with any info please contact us

Name: Chloe
Breed: Bichone Frise
Colour: White
Weight: 10 lbs

Chloe is microchipped

Chloe has a wonderful personality, loves people especially Children and other dogs.

Chloe was taken from our home located near Alma, Ontario, but we expect she could be anywhere by now.

Troy & Aleasha Grose
519-846-9354
aleashap@hotmail.com

mollywog
March 25th, 2009, 08:57 PM
that is so heartbreaking. Who would steal a defenseless dog, and for what reason!? Are you sure she didn't just escape when they had the door open? Put signs up EVERYWHERE, and call all the local shelters and vets offices.
Good luck :pray: bring Chloe home safe!

Mat&Murph
March 25th, 2009, 08:58 PM
How terrible....my prayers are with you...Hope you get her back

bosluv001
March 25th, 2009, 09:50 PM
i heard about you on the news.
im so sorry
if my dog was stolen or ran away and never came back iw ould be heartbroken
shes everything to me

MommaKat
March 26th, 2009, 07:30 AM
That is terrible :cry: . I really will :pray: that you get her back.

chico2
March 26th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Oh no,poor little sweetheart....maybe if you post a reward(not the amount)the thieves will come forward saying they found Chloe:fingerscr
I assume you've already looked outside everywhere,she's the kind of dog people would definetly take in if they saw her running loose.
:pray:for her return

hazelrunpack
March 26th, 2009, 09:15 AM
What a nightmare! :grouphug:

:goodvibes: and :pray: for her quick return!

Troy_Grose
March 26th, 2009, 09:39 AM
that is so heartbreaking. Who would steal a defenseless dog, and for what reason!? Are you sure she didn't just escape when they had the door open? Put signs up EVERYWHERE, and call all the local shelters and vets offices.
Good luck :pray: bring Chloe home safe!

We are pretty sure that she was taken, but I guess there is always that possibility that she could have escaped.

We have been notifying everyone we possibly can, including shelters and vet clinics.

We have put ads in papers and a story on the news.

I appreciate all the prayer, it will definitely help.

We have posted flyers and newspaper ads that say we are offering a Reward for her safe return. Hopefully if the robbers still have her, this will help to get her home.

Thanks

Troy

Troy_Grose
March 28th, 2009, 01:40 PM
WE FOUND HER!!

She was found down near Brantford which is approximately 1 1/2 hours from us. She is safe and sound now, and we are so very grateful for her safe return.

Thanks

Troy

rainbow
March 28th, 2009, 01:51 PM
WOOO HOOO :highfive: ....we love happy endings. :cloud9:

Since she was found 1 1/2 hours from you I think that the robbers seen all the publicity and let her loose.

And, btw, she sure is adorable. :lovestruck:

BusterBoo
March 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Oh what a wonderful ending! I was in tears reading your post, afraid to scroll down. I hope Chloe is ok with no injuries! :grouphug:

Yes, she is definitely a sweetheart.....such a cute face...:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM
What a wonderful outcome!!!! :highfive: That's such great news!

:goodvibes: for you and Chloe! :grouphug:

goldengal
March 28th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Woo hoo ...... What fantastic news. I always head to this section first when I log on, and it is wonderful to read good news. Take care.

Pat

chico2
March 28th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Awww,what fantastic news,I bet she had quiet a ride and is very happy to be back home:thumbs up

angeldogs
March 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM
That is great news she was found and is back home safe and sound.

the gang
March 28th, 2009, 07:19 PM
:cloud9: such good news, brenda and the pins. :thumbs up

Troy_Grose
March 28th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Thank's everyone for all the kind words.

I am attaching a story I wrote about the whole adventure, maybe it will lend some more insight as to what we went through and how truly blessed we are to have her back home.

It was indeed a quiet ride home, she is exhausted, but she is healthy and I think after a few more sleeps she will be back to normal.

For those of you that watch CTV local news around Kitchener they are going to be doing another story, this time with a happy ending. I think it will be on early next week.

Troy

Love4himies
March 28th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I am so happy you have been reunited with your baby. Microchipping is so important and should be done as routine as initial vaccines.