Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

what kind of dog

dosif
August 6th, 2004, 10:15 AM
does anyone know what breed of dog, the dog in the move Jack Frost is?

Writing4Fun
August 6th, 2004, 10:31 AM
I presume you're referring to "Jack Frost" the kid's movie and not "Jack Frost" the horror flick :eek: ?

Here's the movie's website.
http://wb-jackfrost.warnerbros.com/cmp/jackfrost.html
Go to "Photo Flurries" and find the one with the dog in it (they're all sitting in front of a window).

Not sure what it is - could be a Terrier mix. Hollywood has been using a lot of mixed-breeds in their movies lately - makes for good publicity to have a shelter rescue as a star! :D

Lucky Rescue
August 6th, 2004, 12:37 PM
That dog looks like a wire-haired Fox Terrier. If you are interested in this breed, please do a lot of research first! These dogs are true Terriers in every sense of the word.

No one should get a dog because they see in the movies (NOT saying you are doing this, dosif)

A lot of people do this after seeing Disney movies, and the result has been shelters packed with Dalmations and Huskies.:(

Remember that movie dogs are working dogs, they have a job to do, and expert trainers who put enormous amounts of time into them.

glasslass
August 6th, 2004, 02:05 PM
For sure, a wire-haired fox terrier. Our friends had one. Long over the Rainbow Bridge now, but was a great little dog. Bogie (short for Humphry Bogart) was Den-Den 3's best friend. He was a little hard-headed, if I remember, but a really sweet little guy with tons of personality and energy.

chico2
August 6th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Glasslass,those pics are adorable :D

Luba
August 6th, 2004, 11:17 PM
g'lass i LOVE those pictures

PLEASE oh Please Lord dont' get a dog cause u saw it in a movie!