Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Monty's babies

CarolynInPEI
March 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Hi, I thought I would put some pictures up of Monty's babies. Last March Monty became a daddy to 8 puppies!! All were so adorable. Two of my sister's got one each, a friend adopted another, and my sisters' boyfriend's parents took another one. Unfortunately our friend's puppy got hit by a car when he only 8 months old. His name was Copper and he was a sweetheart....so kind and gentle. Also the runt of the litter, who went to another family, had to be put to sleep when she was just 7wks old. She had something wrong with her brain and stopped eating. And the mother, Minew, was also hit by a car and killed...horrible circumstances too...she was outside and a bee got in her ear and stung her and she freaked out and ran out on to the road and was hit!! Poor girl.

The pictures are of
Chimo: he's Cathleen's (my sister) dog. He is the larger, short-haired boy.
Charlie: she's Holly's (my sister) dog. She is the smaller, short-haired girl.
Chloe: she's my sister's boyfriend's parents dog. She looks the most like Monty. She's the puppy I wanted ever since they were born but I wasn't in a position where I could adopt a dog so I didn't get her :(. I tried to convince my parents to take her but they said they didn't want another dog...but after they seen her they really regretted not getting her. But she has a really good home now.Chloe lives in Ontario.
Charlie and Chimo are best friends. They both miss their daddy a lot.

Jim Hall
March 24th, 2009, 03:29 PM
all i can say is awwwww

Dog Dancer
March 24th, 2009, 04:52 PM
I'll second that - Aww. Very cute puppers.