Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sooooo excited!

Luvmypitgirls
March 24th, 2009, 04:17 PM
I know I should probably wait until I have pics to post before I post this but I'm soooo excited!
A couple weeks or so ago, I ordered custom leather collars from "Collarmania" for Abby, Jersey and Kato.

They arrived today! The delivery person probably thought I was high, because when I opened the door and seen the box I started bouncing up and down, grinning ear to ear and saying how excited I was that they were finally here, lol.

Anyway, I opened the box and that leathery smell waifted up, luv that smell, lol.
The collars are absolutely amazing! They fit perfectly!

I'm charging my camera batteries and will post pics of them as soon as I can.

On the downside, I have two very sick son's at home today, between changing sweaty sheets from fever, and administering meds and laundry, I'm running ragged today. My youngest has a terrible head and chest cold, and my 20 yr old has a horrible case of food poisoning.

My collars arriving is probably going to be the high point of my week :laughing:

BenMax
March 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Oh lord - the delivery guy may have thought that the collars got you all excited because your DH was going to be sporting them....tonight.! Oh I can hear the story at the warehouse right now...:laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
March 24th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Oh lord - the delivery guy may have thought that the collars got you all excited because your DH was going to be sporting them....tonight.! Oh I can hear the story at the warehouse right now...:laughing:

:eek:..:eek:...:o..:o...How did you know?;)...:laughing:...:laughing:

rainbow
March 24th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I just checked out their website and they have some really cool collars. :thumbs up

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the ones you got for Abby, Jersey and Kato. :goodvibes:

angeldogs
March 24th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I checked out their website also.they have some real nice looking leather collars.hope you get the pics up soon so we can see the pups sporting them.

I do hope your boy get well soon.both illnesses are a pain.

Mat&Murph
March 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I was thinking the same thing!!! :laughing: Can't wait to see some pics of the fur kids in their fancy new collars

mollywog
March 24th, 2009, 09:59 PM
wow, those are some PURTY collars! were they expensive? I loved the "happy customers" section- lots of bully breeds :thumbs up you will have to submit pics of your furkids for their website too!
I also saw a link on that website to these cool leads www.ellaslead.com does anyone know where I could find these type of leashes in canada? (Sorry for the threadjack Luvmypitgirls!)
Can't wait to see pics!

ancientgirl
March 25th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I get bouncy too when I get something I've ordered for my gang. Actually, now that I think about it, I get more excited than they do.:rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
March 25th, 2009, 10:35 AM
wow, those are some PURTY collars! were they expensive? I loved the "happy customers" section- lots of bully breeds :thumbs up you will have to submit pics of your furkids for their website too!
I also saw a link on that website to these cool leads www.ellaslead.com does anyone know where I could find these type of leashes in canada? (Sorry for the threadjack Luvmypitgirls!)
Can't wait to see pics!

Mollywog, with the exchange rate it came to approx 186.00. for the three collars. I ordered three of the 2" leather with embroidery and heavy duty hardware.
I have heard very good things about ellaslead via a bully website I visit once and awhile. Their prices are very good too, but again there is the exchange rate if you are in Canada.

I plan on ordering some of Collarmania's fabric overlay collars as well, they are more affordable, and the fabric choices are amazing.
I'm saving the leather ones for special occassions.

mollywog
March 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM
well that price isn't too bad at all :thumbs up
Now I hate to be a pain, but..... pictures please???? :pray::D:laughing:

Love4himies
March 26th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I keep reading this post hoping for pics :yell: but there aren't any :frustrated: :sad:. Soooooooo can we have some pics please :D

MommaKat
March 26th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I keep reading this post hoping for pics :yell: but there aren't any :frustrated: :sad:. Soooooooo can we have some pics please :D

Me too! I think we all need to be more like little kids on a long car rides. Instead of "Are we there yet?"...

"Can we see pictures now?"
"Now?"
"Now?"
"How about now?"
"Now!?"

:crazy:

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 11:53 AM
:o...Ooops sorry! Been so busy taking care of sick kids forgot about the pics.
I will be posting pics today...I PROMISE.

(running off to get camera.....)

Love4himies
March 26th, 2009, 12:17 PM
*tapping fingers* :frustrated:

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 12:32 PM
*tapping fingers* :frustrated:

ok ok ok...downloading/uploading, whatever the right term is :laughing:

breeze
March 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
are you done yet??

are you done yet??

are you done yet???

:D

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 12:34 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars004.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars003.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars010.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars009.jpg

ancientgirl
March 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Oh wow, those are lovely! I love the green one! Do they make them for cats?

luckypenny
March 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Ooooooo those are just lovely!!

Luvmypitgirls
I will get pics of Kato and Abby wearing theirs later...for some reason my camera battery isn't holding a charge:frustrated:

Kato's is cognac leather, Jersey's is charc grey/pewter leather, and Abby's is a metallic lime green leather, I was worried about hers, but it suits her sooo well.

Luvmypitgirls
Oh wow, those are lovely! I love the green one! Do they make them for cats?

I don't think so:sad:

breeze
now those are beautiful collars!!!!!!!

do we get pictures of all the doggies wearing them??? do we do we????

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
are you done yet??

are you done yet??

are you done yet???

:D

yes:laughing:

breeze
March 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I love the grey one and the pink lettering :thumbs up:thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
now those are beautiful collars!!!!!!!

do we get pictures of all the doggies wearing them??? do we do we????

Yep, eventually, but my camera battery isn't holding a full charge..:shrug:..:frustrated:, brand new battery too:rolleyes:

breeze
March 26th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Yep, eventually, but my camera battery isn't holding a full charge..:shrug:..:frustrated:, brand new battery too:rolleyes:

:frustrated::yell::D

:offtopic: how are the skinkids are they feeling better??

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 12:42 PM
:frustrated::yell::D

:offtopic: how are the skinkids are they feeling better??

Yep, they aren't 100%, but they are feeling much better, thank you for asking:)

breeze
March 26th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Yep, they aren't 100%, but they are feeling much better, thank you for asking:)

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

MommaKat
March 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Beautiful collars, I may have a lookie at them.

rainbow
March 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Awesome collars. :lovestruck:

Looking forward to the pics of all three puppers modelling together. :goodvibes:

Glad your boys are feeling better ....hope they are 100% soon. :fingerscr

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Awesome collars. :lovestruck:

Looking forward to the pics of all three puppers modelling together. :goodvibes:

Glad your boys are feeling better ....hope they are 100% soon. :fingerscr

Thank you, I hope so too. Some of the "stuff" I've had to clean up this past week is enuff to make me :yuck:.

Lil one is still sporting a fever of 102, but he has color back in his face, he was so pale he was almost transparent!;)

chico2
March 26th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Glad the kids are better,hubby and I just finished with the flu,awful stuff,I lost 7lb's:thumbs uphubby 10lb's:thumbs up
Anyway,those collars are beautiful can't wait to see them on your wonderful pups;)

Frenchy
March 26th, 2009, 08:35 PM
what ? you call those pictures ????

no no no , we have to see the dogs WEARING their new collars :yell:

they're awesome btw , the collars of course , cuz I only saw one doggy pic ....:sad:

Luvmypitgirls
March 26th, 2009, 08:54 PM
what ? you call those pictures ????

no no no , we have to see the dogs WEARING their new collars :yell:

they're awesome btw , the collars of course , cuz I only saw one doggy pic ....:sad:

LOL Frenchy, okies pics of dogs modelling collars...comin' up ...but I hasta eat my dinner first :laughing:...then I'll snap a few and post em.:)

Frenchy
March 26th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Eat dinner .... ummm ... ok I'll wait. :cool:

angeldogs
March 26th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Those collars are awsome.i seen a few i liked when i looked at the website.the girls are stylin now.

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Ok, here are some pics of the dogs actually in the collars lol.
Sorry about the quality, had to use the old camera, and the dogs weren't really cooperating with me.
Anyway, here are a few.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2064.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2054.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2037.jpg

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 12:26 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2040.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2021.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2028.jpg

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 12:29 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2031.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2005.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2015.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2054.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/collars2007.jpg

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Forgive the mess showing on the left side of the pics in my hallway, I am doing reno's and some of my supplies I've stored in the hall closet that I ripped out:laughing:

Love4himies
March 27th, 2009, 07:38 AM
OMG, they are beautiful, lmpg :cloud9: :lovestruck:. They put on quite a fashion show.

ancientgirl
March 27th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Those look great on them. They were so patient waiting for treats.:cloud9:

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 01:30 PM
yeah, they are extra "good" when there are treats involved, usually. However, they were all excited about having their new collars on last night, it was hard to get them to cooperate for pics..:rolleyes:

Plus Abby, hates everything to do with the camera, the sound, the flash, she kinda shuts down when there is a camera involved, unless of course we tempt her with her favorite Lamb and Apple treats.

chico2
March 27th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Awwww,LMPG's,they look soo beautiful,I love your doggies,Abby brings tears to my eyes,she is such a beautiful brave girl:lovestruck:
You must be so very proud of them:dog:

Bailey_
March 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
BEAUTIFUL collars! Where did you get them???

14+kitties
March 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Wonderful pics! Wonderful doggies!!! Love the collars!

Brat
March 27th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Those collars are so pretty!! So are the puppies :D

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Awwww,LMPG's,they look soo beautiful,I love your doggies,Abby brings tears to my eyes,she is such a beautiful brave girl:lovestruck:
You must be so very proud of them:dog:

Yes I'm proud of my pooches. Next to my "skinkids" (borrowed that word lol), they are the light of my life. I am especially proud of Abby, she has come a long way the last couple of years, and has finally developed a bond with me.

BEAUTIFUL collars! Where did you get them???

I ordered the collars from www.collarmania.com I am so impressed with them and I will most certainly be ordering more. They have leather, ribbon overlay and fabric overlay. They do Martingale style, no buckle style and the choices of design are endless.

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Wonderful pics! Wonderful doggies!!! Love the collars!
Thank you!:D

Those collars are so pretty!! So are the puppies :D

Thank you!:D

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Aha! Pictures, finally. :D You're right--Abby's collar suits her to a T! She's stunning in metallic green, but then...they're all gorgeous in their new duds. :flirt:

Luvmypitgirls
March 28th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Aha! Pictures, finally. :D You're right--Abby's collar suits her to a T! She's stunning in metallic green, but then...they're all gorgeous in their new duds. :flirt:

Hazel, I think they were just as excited as I was about the collars arriving. They just go "nutty" when I pull them out to put them on.
I chose the metallic green leather for Abby, because I wanted something as original as she is, I thought it was kind of "unique and quirky" just like her.:D

Frenchy
March 28th, 2009, 11:02 AM
ahhhh the collars look so much better on the fuzzbutts ! :lovestruck: I didn't remember Abby was a tripod , she looks amazing !! :cloud9: they all do !

Ford Girl
March 28th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I love them LMPG! So nice. The puppers look fabulous!!

Luvmypitgirls
March 28th, 2009, 04:37 PM
ahhhh the collars look so much better on the fuzzbutts ! :lovestruck: I didn't remember Abby was a tripod , she looks amazing !! :cloud9: they all do !

Thanks Frenchy, yep Abby is a tripod~dog, it's amazing how much muscle she has in her remaining front shoulder. I give her a rub down every night on her one front leg. I massage it for 20 minutes, and she gets supplements to help keep her bones and muscles strong. Sometimes she gets achy, and I'll put an ice pack on her shoulder and rotate that with a heat pack. She's a great girl, who recently found her voice and now she never shuts up:rolleyes:
She's constantly "whooing" at us, because all she wants to do is play,play,play!

I love them LMPG! So nice. The puppers look fabulous!!

Thank you FG, :D.

rainbow
March 29th, 2009, 03:26 AM
I love those collars even more now .....they look so much better on the dogs. :cloud9:

I hope your boys are completely recovered now. :goodvibes:

Luvmypitgirls
March 29th, 2009, 04:57 AM
I love those collars even more now .....they look so much better on the dogs. :cloud9:

I hope your boys are completely recovered now. :goodvibes:

Thank you Rainbow, I agree the collars look better on the dogs than on the chair lol.

The boys are feeling even better today, youngest one still has a case of the sniffles but is far better than the past few days. Middle one seemed to be back to 100% today, he managed to go to work the past couple of days, so he must be feeling much better than he was.

I feel a little congested, I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything major, but then again it would be "just my luck"!:frustrated:..:laughing:

angeldogs
March 29th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Those collars look great on them.and the girl are gorgeous.

rainbow
March 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Glad both your boys are feeling better :thumbs up but certainly hope you don't end up as sick as they were. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Brat
March 29th, 2009, 04:37 PM
After seeing this thread I spent about 2 hours looking through the Collarmania website! I REALLY want to get my boy a collar now. That same night I got home and showed my bf the site for another hour or so. Got him hooked.. muhahah.. :evil: so it won't be hard at all to convince him that Prince absolutely needs a collar from there :laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
March 29th, 2009, 05:48 PM
After seeing this thread I spent about 2 hours looking through the Collarmania website! I REALLY want to get my boy a collar now. That same night I got home and showed my bf the site for another hour or so. Got him hooked.. muhahah.. :evil: so it won't be hard at all to convince him that Prince absolutely needs a collar from there :laughing:

You won't be disappointed!:D