Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found cat - Lower Mainland BC

SML
March 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM
We have found a very friendly female blk/grey tabby with some white on paws and chest. She has a tatoo in her right ear - 35 NPR it looks like - however the associated vet has no record. She is definitely lost and missing home. She is very chatty and loves lots of attention. We found her in Langley/Aldergrove area but she could be from anywhere - lots of delivery trucks coming in our lot daily. It's quite common that cats are re-located this way - jumping into a truck and getting locked in until the next stop. Please contact me if you are missing a kitty that matches this description. Susan: (604) 671-1524

Scuba
April 4th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I went to the Vancouver SPCA shelter, talked to the staff. They looked up the tattoo, gave me a vet clinic's number. I called the OP, but apparently OP had been in contact with that clinic already. So, the cat's identity and original owner is still a mystery.

OP, did find a new and loving home for said kitty. I guess we did all that we could and at least the cat now has a new home and is safe.