Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thought Id ease the Diamond Withdrawal

Diamondsmum
March 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
:frustrated:she gave me the biggest scare a lil while ago She was outside & I was inside She YELPED Loud & I ran oustide, she wasnt putting any weight on her back leg & limped inside :sad:& she let me feel it but was kinda growly I think just a a sprain. tried to scratch herself with that leg & she was crying.

:fingerscr:goodvibes: for her, my poor baby is all sad & laying by hubby with a bag of ice cubes she is trying to eat on her. she greeted hubby fine so whatever it is its not that bad. I hope.

Diamondsmum
March 23rd, 2009, 04:15 PM
Some more (we were doing yard work & burning leaves yestuday so I think the fireplace was very interesting to her :p

angeldogs
March 23rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
Poor girl hope it's just a mild sprain.she is such a pretty girl.

mollywog
March 23rd, 2009, 05:01 PM
oh no! scary when that happens. Hope her leg is ok- shes young so hopefully she will bounce back quickly! She is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the pics :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
March 23rd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Great pics of Diamond!! She is sooo pretty!! :cloud9: Hope she is ok..It is really scary when that happens.

Diamondsmum
March 23rd, 2009, 06:47 PM
thanks guys yeah it is, trying not to let her jump on funiture etc etc.

it feels swollen but she is putting weight on it (I think as well a sprain)

rainbow
March 23rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
Diamond is just as pretty as ever. :lovestruck:

Hope her leg is better soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
March 23rd, 2009, 08:05 PM
She's looking so grown up... :lovestruck: Hope the sprain heals quickly!

Is your yard sandy, DM? Looks like the sand we have around here--grass just doesn't grow well enough on it to hold up under paws. :frustrated:

JennieV
March 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
AWWWW...poor Diamond...and her mom..
:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

Diamondsmum
March 23rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
awwww tx rainbow

hazel that is for our pool but were not putting it up this year

Pssssssst no mud:thumbs up

aww tx jen :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee
March 23rd, 2009, 09:14 PM
Diamondsmum---what a BEAUTIFUL English blonde she is :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Hope she'll get through the sprain and spring right back :thumbs up

She is really gorgeous :cloud9:

Diamondsmum
March 24th, 2009, 10:53 AM
just a lil update .. She is doing much better it seems (called vet lastnight) Crated her for the night & part of today, outside on leash supervised. went for a walk & no limping/yelping nothing. Keeping her in crate when inside to not let her jump. No swelling that I can feel. but off to vet this afternoon just in case.

Baby gated off the deck stairs & she is basking in the sun at moment.

Love4himies
March 24th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I am so glad she is doing better today. She is looking so grown up now. :cloud9:

BenMax
March 24th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Glad she is doing better DM.:thumbs up

Diamondsmum
March 26th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Ok.. LOL Ms. Diamond hasnt had a good week (tho vet said slight sprain) WHEW She has been on crate rest and walks via leash. But yesturday Wed hubby took to for her after dinner walk to the beach close by the house...

Theres a tunnal under the road to walk throu to get to the park. and well Diamond FELL THROU THE ICE! completely under. scared Hubby, tho she was leashed & maybe 2ft in front of him. he picked her up & brought her home wrapped in his jacket.

Here is her after she got home.

Frenchy
March 26th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I love her expression in the first pic ! She's saying : yea , I know , I'm freaking adorable mommy ! :lovestruck:

Poor girl falling in the icy waters , how is she doing today ???

Diamondsmum
March 26th, 2009, 10:27 PM
frenchy she is back to herself :lovestruck: stayed covered in a blanket lastnight & hasnt had any more owwies LOL.

Luvmypitgirls
March 27th, 2009, 07:20 PM
She is such a beauty!:flirt:

otter
March 28th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Oh my Diamond, I sure hope this week is better :fingerscr:goodvibes:
I prescribe.... MORE HUGS and KISSES :lovestruck::lovestruck: they will make everything better :D

TeriM
March 28th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Eek, what a week for Diamond :eek:. Glad she is feeling better :thumbs up and she is as gorgeous as ever :lovestruck:.