Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diezel- I haz a stick.

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 03:58 PM
* i dunno if his name is diesel/diezel so i alternate spellings lol*

Chris, you asked me to bring my cam today so here are pics of the goofball from this afternoon. He wants to get anything that I pick up. Today I was clearing up all these branches that were lying on the ground.

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 03:59 PM

I so happy with my stick

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 04:00 PM
Grrrrr Kill the stick!

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
This was on my cam but since weve seen similar shots b4 ill just stick them ehre rather than make a seperate thread

Bunduk was sleeping peacefully. Onnie decided it was his turn (as usual).

Bunduk's expression says it all lol

maybe if I ignore him he'll get off?

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 04:05 PM
Struggling to get up

Oooooh its the neighbour's doggies.

Chris21711
March 23rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
He sure does relish your visits Onster :lovestruck: The third pic in the first frame if you look in the forefront of the pic, it looks like two little sticks forming a cross :lightbulb: Can he get out of the fenced in area, I know he has an electronic collar, but my friends dog sometimes will take the pain to get to something.

Onnie and Bunduk :laughing:...need I say more

hazelrunpack
March 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Brier likes sticks like Diezel likes sticks :D

And Ridge likes to sit on the other dogs like Onnie likes to sit on Bunduk! :laughing:

Can you feel the psychic vibes? :goodvibes: There's a lot in common going on here! :p

breeze
March 23rd, 2009, 04:20 PM
the greatest toy in the doggie world "STICKS" they can keep a dog busy for hours, even if it's just carying them around..

great pictures onster!!!!!:thumbs up

RolandsMom
March 23rd, 2009, 04:35 PM
:laughing::laughing: kitty pics are so funny!!! What a good sport Bunduk is to let his buddy sit on him like that! lol
And your doggie is gorgeous. Silly pooches loving sticks. so much fun. Who says we have to spend lots of money on toys?

angeldogs
March 23rd, 2009, 05:50 PM
Diezel sure is a happy boy with the stick, Bunduk and Onnie are to funny.

Mat&Murph
March 23rd, 2009, 06:34 PM
Sticks are great. Mine will walk a stick around forever!! Deizel would get alone with my guys easy!!!.. :laughing: The kitty pics are just too funny

14+kitties
March 23rd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Diezel does indeed have a stick. And seems to be loving it.
Chris - I noticed that cross too. Very neat.
I see kitties are back to the same ol' same ol' :cloud9:

Love4himies
March 23rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
Diesel is a beautiful dog, onster :cloud9: :lovestruck:. I think he really loves your company.

Does Onnie always just climb on Bunduk :eek: :laughing: (How is he doing?)

rainbow
March 23rd, 2009, 07:39 PM
LOL ....it looks like Diezel has a never ending supply of sticks on their property. :D

Bunduk and Onnie are hilarious. :laughing: There's no way either of my two would allow the other to be on top of it .....there would be a hissy fight for sure. :eek:

glasslass
March 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
So, was he helping you work? or wreaking havouc on the woodpile?:laughing:

onster
March 26th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks for all the comments everybody :thankyou:

L4H Bunduk is just awesome now. I have no idea what happened..dont know if I will ever know.

Chris, I didnt notice the cross, neat!

glassglass - definately havoc! lol

Hazel...yes i feel the vibes indeed :p we need pics of ridge sitting on doggies :D

chico2
March 26th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I don't think I've ever looked at a pic of Bunduk and Onnie without laughing,they are just hilarious:laughing:
NO WAY would any one of my cats let another flatten him like that:laughing:
Diesel is soo beautiful,he looks like a wolf in the wild:lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 26th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Nice doggie onster , so you're practicing hey ? :D

Poor Bunduck being abused by Onnie :p

onster
March 26th, 2009, 10:13 PM
heyyy frenchy good to see u back here :highfive:

and yep i am practicing alright. currently thinking of something new to teach him...taught him sit, shake, down, rollover. What else is there :cool:

chico, he is so gorgeous. I should take video of him just running. really does look like a wolf in the wild when he goes by full speed. Actually my side hurts now cuz we had a little accident :o Diezel was running by full speed and totallly slammed into me the big lug. Ouch. but its ok i still loves him :lovestruck: