Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Molly pics- winter snowmobile trip

mollywog
March 23rd, 2009, 01:35 PM
We just got back from a 4 day snowmobile trip into a cabin on a lake. We stayed in a cabin with a woodstove but no electricity or running water.
1. We travelled in by skidoo, and brought Molly along with us too. She manages to fit perfectly on my lap and sits there the whole ride!
2. she was very interested in my first fish to come up through the ice
3. checking out the rest of the catch
TBC...

mollywog
March 23rd, 2009, 04:57 PM
1. hello!!
2,3. Daddy's girl on the ice!
TBC...

mollywog
March 23rd, 2009, 04:59 PM
1. I did a lot of reading (with Molly by my side to keep me warm!)
2,3. Molly did a lot of sleeping by the fire! She just loved that woodstove!!

chico2
March 23rd, 2009, 05:12 PM
Wow,it looks great,although I prefer less of the white stuff,more green,bet it's beautiful in the summer.
Molly is so beautiful and shiny,wasn't she cold???Although she does not seem to be:dog:

mollywog
March 23rd, 2009, 06:04 PM
chico- naw, she was good, it was sunny and over +5 for most of the trip, and I only had her outside for short periods of time. She also wore 2 jackets on the ride in and out!! :thumbs up
Its funny to look at other member's pictures and see grass and not a speck of snow! But that will come soon enough, its freezing rain today :yuck: but you're right, it is absolutely beautiful in the summer

angeldogs
March 23rd, 2009, 06:10 PM
That does look real nice.i use to do alot of fishing just never ice fishing.Looks like Molly enjoyed her adventure and sleeping by the woodstove.

hazelrunpack
March 23rd, 2009, 08:04 PM
I can see that the beautiful Molly loves the winter sports...and relaxing by the fire afterward! :cloud9:

I love the way she's looking at the fish, too! Our dogs hate water, and they bark at fish when they're caught...I think they're saying something like "It's okay--you're safe on dry land now, little fishy!" :laughing:

rainbow
March 23rd, 2009, 08:09 PM
Molly sure is looking good :lovestruck: .....I love the closeup pic. :cloud9:

mollywog
March 23rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks everyone! I credit her great health to the Orijen I switched her over to a couple months ago :thumbs up

Brat
March 23rd, 2009, 10:50 PM
She's so cute! And wow, that cabin looks sooooo cozy! Perfect little getaway! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
March 24th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Molly is so adorable :lovestruck: :lovestruck: Love her one white paw :cloud9: That close up pic is great :lovestruck:

Looks like she enjoyed her sled ride :D So nice that she's the purfect size to sit on your lap :highfive:

14+kitties
March 24th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Molly loves her adventures! :cloud9: She looks so cosy next to the fire. Nice place. :thumbs up

breeze
March 24th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Molly looks great!!

what a great place to get away from it all!!