Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Outside Pics of the drooly heads

Mat&Murph
March 22nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Had the boys outside today to get some nice outside pics.

Here is Matt

Mat&Murph
March 22nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
Here is Murphy

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 10:46 PM
:cloud9:

Look at those big ol' boys! :flirt: They always look so serious...I wanna rumple up their jowls and tell them jokes to make them laugh. :laughing:

What does the new neighborhood think of them? :D

Mat&Murph
March 22nd, 2009, 10:50 PM
don't let those faces fool you!!! :laughing: Matt is such a trouble maker!!! I can never catch his devil face on camera.

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 10:56 PM
Nah... Not that :angel:! Must be his evil twin... :p

Mat&Murph
March 22nd, 2009, 11:00 PM
yeah right. That angel my foot!!! :laughing:

babymomma
March 22nd, 2009, 11:04 PM
They are gorgous! But i have a thing for Matt :flirt:

Are they fully grown now?

Mat&Murph
March 22nd, 2009, 11:07 PM
They just turned a year and they have 2 more years to grow.. They might not get too much taller though, mybe another inch or so

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
yeah right. That angel my foot!!! :laughing:
He's totally misunderstood! :angel:

By the bye...am I totally senile, or didn't you start a happy birthday Matt and Murphy thread? :eek: I see they just had a celebration!!!! :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
March 22nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
No I didn't start one because I didn't have the internet then

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 11:37 PM
Oh, that's right...I forgot! :o

See? hazel really is senile... :p

Well, no time like the present, ma'am...you should start one with some birthday pics in it! :D

breeze
March 23rd, 2009, 07:44 AM
o my, o my..

what handsome beautiful boys :flirt:

:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
March 23rd, 2009, 09:16 AM
They are really turning out to be handsome boys!!! I very proud of them!! :) I sent pics to a friend of mine and she laught her head off saying they make me look short!!

chico2
March 23rd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Oh,Matt and Murphy,they are such beautiful boys,what's a little drool,when you can smooch those wonderful big heads:lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
March 23rd, 2009, 02:33 PM
Gotta Love mastiff drool!! :lovestruck: Even when it comes in strings!!!:crazy:

RolandsMom
March 23rd, 2009, 02:42 PM
They are handsome boys! You have no snow on the ground there. Lucky!!! Any dogs here get to romp through 15 cm of new snow. :frustrated:

14+kitties
March 23rd, 2009, 02:46 PM
They are so handsome! They look as good outside as they do inside. The only thing missing outside were two little gals haning on. But I don't imagine they could stop those bruisers if they decided they wanted to run.
:cloud9:

Mat&Murph
March 23rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
I don't let the girls hang on to the leashes in case something were to happen. They are very big boys and I am a super paranoid mom. Plus my nieghbour has a not too friendly with other dogs pitbull. So on the off chance Ace gets out I have control of my bears. Ace is a super playful dog with humains but he doesn't like other dogs. I will have to get some pics of him

MommaKat
March 23rd, 2009, 03:16 PM
Oh they are so handsome :flirt: They look happy in the new house too :cloud9:

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 04:06 PM
awww very handsome duo. Wow i never realized how big they are !! lol

dmc123
March 23rd, 2009, 07:01 PM
Now, I say you guys are busy! What big dogs those are!!! Beautiful.

Diane

rainbow
March 23rd, 2009, 07:44 PM
Those handsome boys of yours sure must turn alot of heads when you walk them together. :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
March 23rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
:laughing: you should see some of the looks I get!!! I don't realize how big they are till I see them next to somebody else and then It hits me

Dee-O-Gee
March 23rd, 2009, 10:27 PM
Well M&M...

These are just 2 little guys where you want to take their ears and squish them into their already rolypoly foreheads and give them a big smooch right between the eyes :lightbulb:

Way too adorable and thanks for sharing the pics :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
March 24th, 2009, 01:30 AM
The boys look great :thumbs up

Hafta laugh cuz EM's always seem to have a slightly worried look on their faces makes you want to squish them :laughing: :cloud9:

:offtopic: what does your sweater say?

breeze
March 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM
:laughing: you should see some of the looks I get!!! I don't realize how big they are till I see them next to somebody else and then It hits me

:laughing: I understand that one. or when you tell people how old they are :eek:and their (peoples) faces are priceless :laughing:

Mat&Murph
March 24th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Growler.The shirt says "I can only please one person at a time.Today is not your day and Tomorrow doesn't look good either"

I had a man come to look at my hot water tank and I warned him that I had 2 big dogs and he says Thats ok I like dogs. I said ok And he came in and the boys were right there. He looked at me with a shocked look on his face and said You weren't kidding they are big!!! :laughing:

breeze
March 24th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I had a man come to look at my hot water tank and I warned him that I had 2 big dogs and he says Thats ok I like dogs. I said ok And he came in and the boys were right there. He looked at me with a shocked look on his face and said You weren't kidding they are big!!! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 24th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Growler.The shirt says "I can only please one person at a time.Today is not your day and Tomorrow doesn't look good either"

:laughing: That's a great saying on the sweater :highfive:

:D I guess he was thinking the size of a lab or shepherd :laughing: not small pony sized :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 24th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Love the shirt! :laughing:

Last time the plumber came here (also to work on the hot water heater), I asked if he minded dogs. "Oh, no! I love dogs!" he said... Whoopsie... He wasn't expecting 8 of them. :o My bad!

:laugh:

But everyone survived and the work got done :thumbs up

angeldogs
March 25th, 2009, 06:13 AM
They are handsome boys.i would love to play with them jowls.

Mat&Murph
March 25th, 2009, 10:57 AM
My hubby bought me the shirt :laughing:

We will have to do a thread of all the funny stories we have with our furbabies!! :crazy:
Bet there are lots of them. Would have loved to see your plumbers face Hazel!!