Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you LuckyPenny!!

JennieV
March 22nd, 2009, 08:42 PM
Well, it seems only fitting to extend a great big THANKS for your hospitality and a wonderful time, which I am sure, was shared by all...

And to all present: it was awesome to see you all again, and meet those I haven't met before! I have to say, I am not a very shy person (just moderately shy..) and you all made me feel like I have known you forever. My hubby too, he even told me how nice you all are and how he liked being there! :thumbs up

Benmax, you and Frenchy and LP are truly my heroes. I look forward to the day, when I will be able to join your ranks and be able to foster doggies and kitties. :highfive:

LP, I am going to try and help as much as I can with placing Fanny...she truly won a special place in my heart (and on my lap..LOL)..:cloud9::cloud9:

...And some pics of course!
1. Cutie pie, Fanny:lovestruck:
2. Fanny and me..:lovestruck:
3. Fanny, crashed on my lap..:lovestruck:

Rottielover
March 22nd, 2009, 08:44 PM
I am so sorry I had to miss out on this one, my car died.
I really wish I could have been there to meet Fann, and see all your great doggies again.
I am glad you all had a great time

cpietra16
March 22nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
Rottielover...If I had known you could have come with us....please check with me next time....j

cpietra16
March 22nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
double post

Rottielover
March 22nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Kayla had a birthday party, it would have been later, I did not want to hold you back. Believe me I thought of you, LOL

luckypenny
March 22nd, 2009, 09:03 PM
Aww, we'll be having another gathering for sure. We'll see you there Rottielover :thumbs up.

JennieV, having you and your dh was just like having family over...(no not the dreaded in-laws :D). It's like we've known each other forever :). I'm so glad you were all able to make it (and help me prove to dh that you're not just my imaginary friends :D)!

Rottielover
March 22nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
I will be there with bells on for the next outing, with hopefully a new car :)

JennieV
March 22nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
Awww...LP, you make it so easy to be around!! :lovestruck:

I was hoping that we weren't like the dreaded in-laws..! LOL More like favorite cousins!!
:crazy:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
Yes thanks so much LP , omg so much food ! :cloud9: and good company :thumbs up

it does feel like we have known eachothers for so long , love all you guys :grouphug:

JennieV
March 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM
Food...? OMG..for real..!
This here is just the desserts! LOL
1. the sweet table is now open!

2. Ava and Lucky, getting simultaneous butt scratches from Frenchy

3. A scarey monstrous dog (which turned out to be the sweetest ever, most well-behaved and gorgeous) I call this picture - "Beware of the peeking monster":laughing:

luckypenny
March 22nd, 2009, 10:27 PM
"Beware of the peeking monster":laughing:

That is soooo Penny :D.