Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Janie.."found"

babymomma
March 22nd, 2009, 07:50 PM
I dont want to get into it right now. As it is painful. But after being missing for over 1 year, we have found out what has happened... Ill just day she is no longer with us :cry:

R.I.P little girl.. I love you and never gave up on you:sad: I miss you:sad::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I will try to inform you of what happened later. but right now, i just cant..Im still in shock..

Origianl janie thread for any of you wondering who she is--->http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=58112

Love4himies
March 22nd, 2009, 07:52 PM
I am so sorry babymomma. :grouphug:
:rip: Janie, run free!

rainbow
March 22nd, 2009, 07:55 PM
I am so sorry, babymomma .....my deepest condolences to you and your cousin and families. :grouphug:

:rip: Janie :candle:

cpietra16
March 22nd, 2009, 08:11 PM
My condolences to you and your family...I'm so sorry:sad:

BusterBoo
March 22nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
:sorry: for you and your family's loss....

Run free sweet Janie :rip::pray:

Melinda
March 22nd, 2009, 09:03 PM
I am so sorry your "closure" came like this, my sympathies to you and your family.

run painfree over the bridge Janie....

babymomma
March 22nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
Thank you all .. Ive only had an hour, but i think i have calmed down enough to post. The information i got is from my aunt and she was crying so much over the phone im not siure i gathered it all, But here goes..

A few months after janie went missing, A man that lived close by that knew my aunt and uncle and knew that janie had went missing, Found her rooting through his garbage. And he shot her. His son was there and he is the one that just fessed up about it. Apparently he felt really bad because we were still searching for her (Recently sombody spotted a dog that looked like her and some of my family and friends of the family were searching) And apparently he would have said something before but he was afraid of his dad..

Its confusing to me :(

This man, knew them, and knew the dog. But from what my mom told me, its not the first time hes done something like this.. My aunt and uncle are going to see if they can press charges. But technically they dont have any real proof. Im hoping the sons testimony will help. :shrug:

I feel terrible.. Somebody shot my little girl :sad: Killeed the most innocent and sweet dog i have ever met.. I dont understand what kind of monster is this?

The dog shot was indeed Janie though.

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
I am so sorry babymomma. That is horrible. There are all kinds of losers in this world. No one seems to be safe any more. :sad:
:candle::rip: little Janie :candle:

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 10:05 PM
:candle: Janie

I'm sorry, babymomma. :grouphug:

We love pets
March 23rd, 2009, 01:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear what happend. Behavoir like this is not normal to me. He couldn`t of just scared her off!!
Since you said this is not the first time he has done things like this, you should really go see the police. Imagine its a small kid one day he shoots. He also can get in trouble if his firearm is not registered. You can check for information, on the NFA.ca website.

Once again i am really sorry.:cry:
Some people are just heartless pricks!

ddianam
March 23rd, 2009, 01:26 PM
I am sooooo very sorry for your loss. Your story has made me so upset! I cannot believe that someone would do this to a dog. This man is very cruel and definitely should be punished for his actions.
Really, I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine the pain.

CarolynInPEI
March 23rd, 2009, 01:28 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Janie and what happened to her. I can't believe someone could shoot a neighbors dog. I'm really disgusted. I hope your aunt and uncle can press charges and I hope that bast**d has to pay for what he did. I know that nothing will ever fill the hole that's left in your heart from this incident but I really hope something can be done to protect other dogs in the future.

Again, I'm sorry.

muggsmom
March 23rd, 2009, 01:45 PM
Wow, I'm speechless! I'm so sorry, don't know what else to say.

Even if criminal charges can't be laid, perhaps a civil suit. I know it won't bring Janie back, but maybe teach this ....I don't even know what to call him....that there are consequences to his actions. I feel so sorry for his son.

RIP Janie.