Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Calm after the Storm

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 03:21 PM
After yesterday's scare Bunduk's finally back to normal, relaxing in subeams (plotting for his next attack:evil:). He seems a bit bored too :rolleyes:

mummy im bored

big yawn and feetsie stretch

Onnie is also enjoying his off time

thanks for all your concern guys....bunduk really had me scared there! as you can see tho he is a-ok now :)

Love4himies
March 22nd, 2009, 03:31 PM
Awwww sweet Bunduk, the adventurer :cloud9:. Did the vet give any indication of what may have happened yesterday?

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
Her best guess, given his history was that he got something stuck in his mouth and had a freak out. She doesn think he actually had a seizure jsut that my mom thought it was.

She's concerned about his teeth/gums :sad: he doesnt have tartar build up but his gum line is very red and puffy, especially the top jaw. Were not sure if its a cause/effect of the chewing. When she called today to check on him she said she wanted to start him on vitamins to see if it will help.

Im honestly thinking of going raw for him. Onnie wont touch raw but bunduk eats it (what ive tried before..chicken breast /liver/kidney)

sugarcatmom
March 22nd, 2009, 03:36 PM
Silly Bunduk. No more dramatic episodes like yesterday, mkay?

And is he really yawning in the pic or laughing maniacally? :evil:

I love Onnie's attempt at disguise.

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 03:38 PM
lol yes see thru bag too.

It was cuter b4 he was completely in the bag but i got the cam out a 2nd too late.

I had pmd u bout the raw b4 SGM.....i just have to take the plunge. it just...seems so complicated :o

sugarcatmom
March 22nd, 2009, 03:42 PM
i just have to take the plunge. it just...seems so complicated :o

I hear ya. Baby steps. Maybe just keep offering them fresh meat on a frequent basis and work up from there. Onnie might also eventually learn from Bunduk that raw meat = tasty.

Love4himies
March 22nd, 2009, 03:50 PM
It is not really as much complicated as it patience. :laughing:. Canned food, then very slowly add some meat to their canned (cooked may be easier by using what ever your mom is cooking for dinner), then switch to raw.

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
i dunno if onnie will learn...the only thing onnie will eat thats not cat food is cream cheese. I suppose I could slather a piece of meat in cream cheese :crazy:

L4H...but dont you have to add bones and organs and have this exact ratio and ahhhhhhhh lol if it was just bout giving him some meat here and there it would be no problem. Bunduk will eat raw and actually tries to steal it half the time when were cooking.

:yuck:
The other day my mom and I were making a traditional egyptian sausage (stuffed with rice). While I was making it bunduk kept trying to steal the casings (real not fake)...he ended up chowing down on some of it raw. SO hes pretty much up for anything.

* sorry to gross anyone out. even most of the hoomans in this house have a hard time eating this..tho its delicous. but its jut the mental barrier.

Dracko
March 22nd, 2009, 05:02 PM
I think I told you before there are people in my non internet life that know who Bunduk is. I always repeat the stores saying, "You will not believe what he did now...." :laughing:

I couldn't even reply in that other thread about Bunduk's presumed seizure. I just kept holding my breath when I would check it for an update. :fingerscr

So glad to hear he is doing well.

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 06:06 PM
hehehehe yeah i remember u saying ure nephews know bout bunduk.

yep the lil guy is doing well thank God ( i love how i still call him little when hes over 2 yrs old lol).

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2009, 06:14 PM
Aww, look how happy he is! And Onnie is so sweet "hiding" in the bag.
It would have been a very sad day on Pets if anything bad happened to Bunduk. He means a lot to a whole pile of us. He really knows how to wind around our hearts.

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 08:56 PM
Bunduk is lookin' mighty fine today, onster! What a relief! :grouphug:

Onnie's butt stickin' out of the bag! :laughing:

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
What a relief for you that he is alright.Onnie being a bag adventurer.tell him his butt is showing.

luckypenny
March 22nd, 2009, 09:07 PM
And is he really yawning in the pic or laughing maniacally? :evil:

:laughing:

I'm so glad he's alright Onster :goodvibes:.

Love4himies
March 23rd, 2009, 12:37 PM
I weigh the muscle meat, add 10% organ meat (usually liver), add 10%bone, then 3-4 egg yolks. Simple.

ancientgirl
March 23rd, 2009, 12:46 PM
Onster, I'm so happy to see Bunduk is back to himself. Hopefully, it really wasn't a siezure like the vet said.

I love the yawning picture. Grrr

And Onnie, :rolleyes: Vlad loves to crawl into bags too. He loves being carried around too.:D

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 03:50 PM
lol yes yes onnie's butt is showing hahaha

u guys are too funny

L4H thanks for posting that! doesnt actually seem that complicated. We have a kitchenaid mixer so Id have to get the attachment then Id be set!

rainbow
March 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
I love that first pic of Bunduk :cloud9: .....sure glad he is okay now. :thumbs up

But all we get is Onnie's butt. :sad:

hazelrunpack
March 23rd, 2009, 09:07 PM
But but but....Onnie's butt is pretty cute, too, rainbow! :p

rainbow
March 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
But but but....Onnie's butt is pretty cute, too, rainbow! :p

Of course it is ....but I like the other end better. :D