Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

in the gazebo by the pond

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM
beautiful time to take a walk, stop by the gazebo and notice signs of spring is in the air.

listening to water trickling over rocks again was very peaceful. (love that sound)

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 08:32 PM
Bree very happy to sit by the stream and not going in lol lol

it was Bree's night to shine for pictures :cloud9::lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
March 21st, 2009, 08:33 PM
Ohhhh Breeze...you need to enter these pics into a contest. Great Pics!!!!

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 08:47 PM
Ohhhh Breeze...you need to enter these pics into a contest. Great Pics!!!!

thanks M&M didn't get to many of Archer, guess he was a little camera shy tonight

hazelrunpack
March 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM
I absolutely love that second shot with their heads on the rail! :flirt: What lovely faces :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
March 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM
I have that problem with my guys too. One always has more photos then the other. Some days are better then others. Still great shots though

Love4himies
March 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Oh I love the head pick of Bree and Archer :cloud9: :lovestruck:. They always have such smiling faces.

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
I absolutely love that second shot with their heads on the rail! :flirt: What lovely faces :cloud9:

it was one of the rare pictures arch cooperated with... bribery helps too:rolleyes::o freeze dried liver treats work most of the time :laughing:

I have that problem with my guys too. One always has more photos then the other. Some days are better then others. Still great shots though

guess we all go through that :p:o

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 09:02 PM
Oh I love the head pick of Bree and Archer :cloud9: :lovestruck:. They always have such smiling faces.

especialy when you swing treats in front of them:laughing::D sometimes it is the only thing that gets their attention..

the one where she is sitting by the stream I didn't have to use treats !! I was sooo happy

Mat&Murph
March 21st, 2009, 09:15 PM
:laughing: I do the treat thing too!!! It is nice when you can get a decent pic with out the treats!!!!

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 09:20 PM
:laughing: I do the treat thing too!!! It is nice when you can get a decent pic with out the treats!!!!

I agree on that one, especially when you run out of them..

I usually come home with a couple of hundred then you have to go through them and chose nope nope that one is not good... oooo this one is.ya!!
10 out of a couple of hundred:laughing::laughing: turn out the way you want them, thank goodness for digital, you can delete :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
March 21st, 2009, 09:24 PM
I love the digital!!! For kids and dogs!!!! I have gone through sooo many pics with dogs looking away or Yawning and I am talking to them trying to keep their attention and the walk to me!! :laughing: then you have to start all over again

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 09:25 PM
I love the digital!!! For kids and dogs!!!! I have gone through sooo many pics with dogs looking away or Yawning and I am talking to them trying to keep their attention and the walk to me!! :laughing: then you have to start all over again

thats the fun part.:laughing::laughing:as long as mike doesn't get the camera, he cuts of their heads.:laughing::laughing:

Mat&Murph
March 21st, 2009, 09:27 PM
Lol :laughing: Chris doesn't even bother. He can't figure out his cell phone let alone the camera

breeze
March 21st, 2009, 09:45 PM
Lol :laughing: Chris doesn't even bother. He can't figure out his cell phone let alone the camera

:laughing::D
sometimes I wish I had a better camera and some lessons that go with it.:)

I hate celphones but I have one

Mat&Murph
March 21st, 2009, 09:52 PM
:laughing::D
sometimes I wish I had a better camera and some lessons that go with it.:)

I hate celphones but I have one
Me too. :) For both!!

growler~GateKeeper
March 22nd, 2009, 02:27 AM
Nice pics Breeze :thumbs up Bree & Archer both look great :cloud9:

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 03:42 PM
Gorgeous pics! they really do make a handsome pair.

Breeze has such a long tongue :crazy: lol...

chico2
March 22nd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Love the pic of the two together,they are both such beautiful dogs,I bet people do a doubletake when they see you with the two of them.

breeze
March 22nd, 2009, 05:45 PM
thanks guys.

I too think they are kinda special :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9::cloud9:

Bree's long tongue :laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2009, 06:22 PM
Lovely pups. Great pics! :cloud9: Looks like a grand place to walk.

rainbow
March 22nd, 2009, 07:24 PM
:lovestruck: Beautiful pics. :lovestruck:

:lovestruck: Beautiful dogs. :lovestruck:

I also love the one of them looking over the railing. :cloud9:

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
Awsome pics.i really like the second one.:lovestruck:and the one of Bree by the stream with her tongue sticking out smile.

kwilli
March 23rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
Amazing pics!
Your Leo looks so lovely... and don't get me started on Berners! I was trying to convince the man friend when we got our second pup last month to get a Leo (as we already have a Berner)... and we ended up with a Pyr. Yeah... what he wanted.
Your Dogs are beautiful!!! Such great pics!:thumbs up

CarolynInPEI
March 23rd, 2009, 02:16 PM
Those pictures are so beautiful and your dogs are sooo cute!! :thumbs up

onster
March 23rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
Gorgeous pics! they really do make a handsome pair.

Breeze has such a long tongue :crazy: lol...

uhhh ooops! i meant *bree* has such a longue tongue! not breeze :headslap: lol!

breeze
March 23rd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Awsome pics.i really like the second one.:lovestruck:and the one of Bree by the stream with her tongue sticking out smile.

Amazing pics!
Your Leo looks so lovely... and don't get me started on Berners! I was trying to convince the man friend when we got our second pup last month to get a Leo (as we already have a Berner)... and we ended up with a Pyr. Yeah... what he wanted.
Your Dogs are beautiful!!! Such great pics!:thumbs up

Those pictures are so beautiful and your dogs are sooo cute!! :thumbs up

thank you:)

uhhh ooops! i meant *bree* has such a longue tongue! not breeze :headslap: lol!

no worries onster, I knew what you meant.:rolleyes::laughing::laughing::D

breeze
March 23rd, 2009, 04:25 PM
Lovely pups. Great pics! :cloud9: Looks like a grand place to walk.

it's a great place, when the weather is good not so muddy lots of people and kids and dogs.

:lovestruck: Beautiful pics. :lovestruck:

:lovestruck: Beautiful dogs. :lovestruck:

I also love the one of them looking over the railing. :cloud9:

thanks rainbow, Arch was not to sure what I was doing on the other side of the gazebo fence :laughing:

glasslass
March 23rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
Great photos taken at your fuzzbutts' level!:thumbs up