Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Timmy has a fetish!!

14+kitties
March 21st, 2009, 02:35 PM
:eek: :laughing: Every time I bring the hamper out to empty he is right there waiting to get in it. Today he didn't even wait for me to get all the clothes out.
And of course I had to "bug" him with his toy. Yep, that's the one that used to be attached to the door.

RolandsMom
March 21st, 2009, 02:38 PM
:laughing: I wonder what it is about laundry hampers that they love so much. Roland does the same thing. whether its full or empty. Lovely kitty by the way! :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 21st, 2009, 02:38 PM
He didn't hurry getting out of it today. Decided he wanted to play, and talk, and play...... First one he is watching his toy very intently.
Love the look. Mom, leave me alone now!!

14+kitties
March 21st, 2009, 02:50 PM
:laughing: I wonder what it is about laundry hampers that they love so much. Roland does the same thing. whether its full or empty. Lovely kitty by the way! :cloud9:

I know. I keep the lid down on it until I empty it or I am sure all five of them would be in it! And thanks. TT is a special guy. :cloud9: And, as Winston would say, there's about 30 more just like him here. :D

rainbow
March 21st, 2009, 03:01 PM
So did TT jump up to the top of the hamper and tip it over to get out? .....that's what my Ziggy does. :D

I have a hamper just like that one and he is always trying to pull socks out through the holes. :rolleyes:

Timmy is looking so cute as always. :cloud9:

Winston
March 21st, 2009, 03:04 PM
:thumbs up 14+

14+kitties
March 21st, 2009, 03:06 PM
So did TT jump up to the top of the hamper and tip it over to get out? .....that's what my Ziggy does. :D

I have a hamper just like that one and he is always trying to pull socks out through the holes. :rolleyes:

Timmy is looking so cute as always. :cloud9:

No, he actually jumps up on the side and out. I guess he isn't heavy enough to tip it yet. He is up to 7 pounds though. I am not going to tell them about that pulling stuff out the holes trick. I am sure they will figure it out soon enough!

angeldogs
March 21st, 2009, 04:10 PM
:laughing:TT is cute and even cuter in a laundry basket.

Love4himies
March 21st, 2009, 04:28 PM
OMG that is so cute :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:. Makes me want him even more :yell: :D

ancientgirl
March 21st, 2009, 06:32 PM
LOL, I love his face in that last shot.

I don't have a hamper, but mine all love the laundry basket.:D

Magicwildwolf69
March 22nd, 2009, 12:34 AM
wow he's so cute and grown up now :cloud9: he's beautiful i don't have to worry about mine jumping in the hamper they want to lay on the top of it if the top is off they stare at me till i put it back on.

wow 7 pounds he weighs more then stormy now she's a whopping 5 and 1/2 lol

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 10:14 AM
TT is such a doll! :flirt: Does he like hugs? I just wanna squish him...and plant a kissie on his little nose. :cloud9: I've heard you'd better clear that sort of behavior with the cat, first, though, or you make your move at your own peril :o

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2009, 10:49 AM
TT is such a doll! :flirt: Does he like hugs? I just wanna squish him...and plant a kissie on his little nose. :cloud9: I've heard you'd better clear that sort of behavior with the cat, first, though, or you make your move at your own peril :o

TT is the same as every other kitty. You get to cuddle him on his terms, not yours. If I pick him up and he doesn't want to be held he squirms like a little worm trying to get away. Hubby loves to torment him by doing that and not letting go for a minute. :rolleyes: Every night for about 15 or 20 minutes I have the honour of cuddling with him. I pick him up, turn him on his back and cuddle him in the crook of my arm. He normally falls asleep for the better part of that time purring all the while. Then he's up and at it again. Looking for the next adventure he can get into.
I do the same with the others too but he's the only one who falls asleep like that. Tinka likes to get up on my shoulder to sleep. :D

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Must be difficult for you to get anything done when you're balancing a sleeping Tinka on your shoulder. :laughing:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2009, 11:01 AM
She hates it when I get the vaccuum out! :eek: I think I have some scars from the last time I tried. :D Other than that she doesn't mind too much.

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2009, 11:04 AM
Owie! :eek: I was wondering about that...that if she was startled awake from a deep sleep she might react with claws out! :eek: Too close to the jugulars and carotids for hazel's liking... :p

Sounds awfully cute, though...her sleeping on your shoulder. :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
I spend many an hour at the comp typing with one hand so I can hold her up with the other one. Occasionally she drapes herself just so and I can use both hands. :rolleyes:

onster
March 22nd, 2009, 02:31 PM
awwwwwww

soooo soo cute 14+! how can you stand it???

chico2
March 22nd, 2009, 03:36 PM
Aww little TT:lovestruck::lovestruck:as for having a cat on your shoulder,imagine having an 18lb cat(Vinnie) keeping your neck warm:laughing:
It was ok when he was a baby,but now,,,,he loves it though.
TT,looks a like a little trouble-maker,but oh soooo cute:lovestruck: