Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diezel

onster
March 19th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Photos I took yesterday when it was warm and sunny and I could feel my fingers :p

I think he knows he's gorgeous. We were just chilling at this point.

I stuck the cam into one is his barns to see one on his houses. The boy has a looot of kibble.

onster
March 19th, 2009, 10:05 PM
oh hai. Oh i see. You wonder how I get so muddy when its dry out. Ok i show you.

first you take a drink

then you put one paw in

onster
March 19th, 2009, 10:07 PM
then the other
then u splash all about

then of course you jump on onster and get her soaking wet, but first you make sure u roll in some mud.

that wasnt caught on film tho :p

hazelrunpack
March 19th, 2009, 10:16 PM
:laughing: What a big goof!! :D I'll have to see if I can get some pics of Macie digging for water so they can compare technique! :dog:

onster
March 19th, 2009, 10:29 PM
lol yes please do hazel..

maybe miss macie would be interested in a long distance relatonship with a certain fellow water digger :p

growler~GateKeeper
March 19th, 2009, 10:30 PM
What a handsome boy :lovestruck:

Yikes that is alot of kibble! :fingerscr it's all dry at the bottom. Good thing he's more interested in the canned food & not munching on that all day.

:laughing: Splashing in the bucket so silly :crazy: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 19th, 2009, 10:34 PM
maybe miss macie would be interested in a long distance relatonship with a certain fellow water digger :p
I'm sure she would. She can't find anyone here with either her passion for squirrels or for getting her water bowl muddy! :laughing:

onster
March 19th, 2009, 10:36 PM
I dont htink he touches the kibble at all :shrug: Looks the same evrytime i peak in.

I just found out that his mom mainly homecooks for him and even getting him to eat canned food while shes away had been kinda hard.

I think maybe the kibble is there in case of emergencies or something. I imagine it would go stale tho.

Gail P
March 19th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Awww, he looks happy. He must be so glad to have you coming to see him and play with him.

onster
March 19th, 2009, 10:38 PM
did u say squirrels???

thats it they are soulmates:lovestruck: Diezel tried climbing a tree today for a pesky litte squirrel. He made it up one branc too...before he broke it :crazy: :p

growler~GateKeeper
March 19th, 2009, 10:41 PM
I dont htink he touches the kibble at all :shrug: Looks the same evrytime i peak in.

I just found out that his mom mainly homecooks for him and even getting him to eat canned food while shes away had been kinda hard.

I think maybe the kibble is there in case of emergencies or something. I imagine it would go stale tho.

Good that she homecooks for him :thumbs up too bad she's not here all year though :sad:

Kibble will go stale if left out, especially when exposed to the air & if the bottom of that container gets wet it will go moldy :yuck: Good that he's not too interested in it then. I'll bet the neighbor dog doesn't go for it too much either.

Grumpy
March 20th, 2009, 12:51 AM
He sure is very handsome and gorgeous... I think he does aware of that... :D

Chris21711
March 20th, 2009, 09:43 AM
He is so handsome Onster :cloud9: Has you friend been with you lately to see how friendly he really is?

Next to the water bucket in the third pic in the second frame, I noticed, what looks like tin can lids on the ground. If they are maybe it would be a good idea to remove them incase he cuts a paw :)

angeldogs
March 20th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Hahaha what a goober diezel is.looks like he has fun splashing in his water.

cuko
March 20th, 2009, 03:32 PM
HE is gorgeous!! WOW what a beautiful face he has!
I have a soft spot for White shepherds. :D

just love it how they paddle in water hehe!

14+kitties
March 20th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Awww, he is sweet. :cloud9: You will miss him so much when the family is back and settled.

kwilli
March 20th, 2009, 04:11 PM
he's a very happy, pretty boy! So lucky to have someone like you! One of my kitties likes to play splash about too! Funny!:)

luckypenny
March 20th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Aww Onster, I'm glad you and Diezel are enjoying each other's company so much :goodvibes:. He's such a handsome boy :lovestruck:.

TeriM
March 20th, 2009, 11:28 PM
:laughing: Love the pics in the water bucket :laughing:.

He is very handsome :lovestruck:.