Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maks and our ongoing poop saga.

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Leave it to my little guy to start my day with a laugh and a "what the heck was that?" :laughing:

So this morning, after I went upstairs to feed them, I turned on the shower and walked to the closet to undress and get my towel. When I came back into the bathroom, Maks was pooping in the litter box. I walked past him, trying not to make any sudden moves, as I know he doesn't like that when he's doing his business. I notice he gets out, turns around to bury his poop, but has another turd coming out of his butt. :rolleyes: He then bolts off with Mr. poop hanging on for dear life. I grabbed the toilet paper, expecting to find Mr. poop somewhere on the floor, but he was nowhere to be found.

I have laminate flooring in my bedroom and wouldn't you know it, it is great poop camouflage! Still, I didn't find the errant poop. I figured, okay maybe it's hanging out on Maks still, who knows. I went back into the bathroom, took a shower and when I came out and walked back to the closet, THERE IT WAS!

LOL, thank goodness it was firm. I just don't know why he doesn't just finish pooping in the box. :shrug: He's an odd little guy, but I love him.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
March 19th, 2009, 08:48 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: At least he's not playing with it!! :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2009, 08:54 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: At least he's not playing with it!! :rolleyes:

I'm VERY thankful neither he or the others were playing with it.:yuck:

hazelrunpack
March 19th, 2009, 09:38 AM
At least you didn't step on it! :eek: :laughing:

:eeew:

:p

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Oh, I always wear slippers, so it wouldn't have been too bad. LOL, I almost didn't see it though! It blended in with the floor so well.

krdahmer
March 19th, 2009, 01:12 PM
At least you didn't step on it! :eek: :laughing:

:eeew:

:p

Yes I second that... my guys do that all the time, it's like a little turd mine field around here!!!:yuck::laughing:

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2009, 01:35 PM
LOL, Kr, I'm just happy it was firm. I don't like walking around barefoot because of the litter they track, so even if I'd stepped on it, at least it wouldn't have been too bad.

Dog Dancer
March 19th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Cats are so funny that way. My little female was always in a hurry to get out of the litter box and she wouldn't cover up her poops. My male would go in and cover them for her.:yuck: A couple times he pooped over the edge of the box by mistake and then he painstakingly scratched a huge pile of litter out of the box onto the floor to cover the errant poop... You are lucky you didn't have a pile of litter in your closet!

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Cats are so funny that way. My little female was always in a hurry to get out of the litter box and she wouldn't cover up her poops. My male would go in and cover them for her.:yuck: A couple times he pooped over the edge of the box by mistake and then he painstakingly scratched a huge pile of litter out of the box onto the floor to cover the errant poop... You are lucky you didn't have a pile of litter in your closet!

LOL, his passenger ejected just before he got to the stairs, which is pretty far from the litter box. So he had no choice to just leave it there.:D