Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Concerning Benny Bullys Liver products - Opinions please

VIOLET0019
March 19th, 2009, 01:23 AM
About Benny Bullys Liver products-I have never used them. I have a few questions. Does anyone have any advice on using the Benny Bully powder? - An acquaintance has an old sick cat - perhaps it might entice him to eat? And would it be dangerous to give a cat:cat: either 1/2 or an entire one of the Bullys Liver Chops Original DOG Treats - each day? Could it harm the cat? Or vice versa...... could I give a dog:dog: the Benny Bullys which are for cats?**
Also, for a little dog with sensitive stomach, has anyone found that these can cause irritable problems, acid, gas etc.....
** I am asking this as I would like to save some money (as I am low :shrug:on funds.) Thanks for any comments, suggestions, advice!

sugarcatmom
March 19th, 2009, 08:36 AM
About Benny Bullys Liver products-I have never used them. I have a few questions. Does anyone have any advice on using the Benny Bully powder? - An acquaintance has an old sick cat - perhaps it might entice him to eat?

I often sprinkle the Benny Bully powder on top of some canned food as an enticer. Works great. You don't have to buy the actual powder though, you can just buy a bag of the freeze-dried liver and pulverize it yourself (might be cheaper).

How old is the cat and what's wrong with him?

And would it be dangerous to give a cat:cat: either 1/2 or an entire one of the Bullys Liver Chops Original DOG Treats - each day? Could it harm the cat? Or vice versa...... could I give a dog:dog: the Benny Bullys which are for cats?**

Are the treats just freeze-dried liver, or do they have other ingredients? It might only be a size (and marketing) difference between the 2 products. I've only ever fed the Benny Bully's 100% freeze-dried liver treats, which are fine for both cats and dogs.