Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Show pomeranian and my new baby yorkie

Urahkai
August 5th, 2004, 07:25 PM
The pomeranian we got from a "backyard breeder", but he knew everything he was doing( was very familiar with the breed,and only used his healthiest male and female to make the litter). He couldnt keep his pups due to financial problems (had to sell his home and move into an apartment) and was forced to put them on the ads in the news paper.

The yorkie i got from a private buisness last monday, I saw the mother and father of the yorkie and they both looked very healthy. But i dont beeive they did genetic research or tests on the yorkies parents.

Either way I love em both. Heres Browny (the pom) and lulu (the yorkie)

Luba
August 5th, 2004, 07:59 PM
They are very cute but they look like little mixed breeds so sweet.

Hoping next time you learn to not support BYB'ing :D

Cute dogs.

glasslass
August 5th, 2004, 08:13 PM
They are very sweet. :)

sammiec
August 6th, 2004, 10:45 AM
The pomeranian we got from a "backyard breeder", but he knew everything he was doing(was very familiar with the breed,and only used his healthiest male and female to make the litter).

Please don't promote BYB!! He knew EXACTLY what he was doing?!?!? - he was USING these animals for self promotion and MONEY - NOTHING else!!! It's because of like this say these people are doing everything by the book and doing everything right that BYB still exist! These people take advantage of the animals! How could he possibly know exactly how healthy these animals were if there was not testing of genetic background, etc.
I like to think that I am very knowledgable about pit bulls. That DOES NOT give me the right to extort these dogs and profit off their lives!!!