Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Natasha Richardson

coppperbelle
March 18th, 2009, 08:16 PM
How sad for her family. A happy time skiing with her son turned into tragedy. Fox news just announced that she has passed away. :cry:

LavenderRott
March 18th, 2009, 08:52 PM
How terribly tragic. I am sure her family is devastated.

Just as an FYI (for those who don't know) she was married to Liam Neeson and her mom was Vanessa Redgrave.

clm
March 18th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Really sad, from such an innocent fall to death. A real shock.

Cindy

Frenchy
March 18th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Oh crap I just saw it too on msn ... :sad: wasn't sure because some medias were saying she died yesterday and it wasn't true ... but now it is.

Such a freak accident , she was just fine after her fall and then boom , coma :sad:

JennieV
March 19th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Truly a sad announcement...i was hoping to hear that it was all wrong, but I guess now its not.
:sad:

She was a beautiful and talented woman, what an untimely death.

RIP Natasha, and deepest condolences to the family. :sad::sad:

SnowDancer
March 19th, 2009, 10:25 AM
It is very sad - and unfortunately happens more than we like to think. A few years ago my former boss went to his friend's wedding. The bride fell and hit her head and like Ms. Richardson did not at first seem to suffer any ill effects - after all, we all seem to hit our heads at various times. The couple left on their honeymoon and the bride died less than 24 hours later - same circumstances as Ms. Richardson.

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2009, 12:04 PM
This was very sad indeed. I really loved her movies, two of my favorites being Blow Dry and Parent Trap.

What's scary is as SnowDancer said, she was reported to have said she was fine after wards.

glasslass
March 19th, 2009, 06:38 PM
The news broadcast I saw this morning said she had been taken off support and died following. How devastating for her family.