Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update and Good News in General

Chaser
March 18th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Haven't posted much lately because things have been crazy.

I got engaged on Feb. 14th :D and am planning a wedding for September 2010.

We have just signed a lease to rent the main floor of a house. We're not gaining much more inside space than we already have in our apartment, but we will have free run of the entire fenced-in backyard. The landlord is okay with both the dogs and Kailey and Chase are super excited to have a whole yard to play in (finally)!!! It's in a much nicer area of the city than where we currently live and we're just so happy to finally get our poor pups out of an apartment building.

No pics right now because I got a new camera and am still learning how to work it. But in a while I will be sure to post new pictures of the puppers enjoying their new found freedom. We move May 1st. :thumbs up

(Oh, and I think Rupert might just be Satan incarnate - thanks Toonces :rolleyes: - but he's fluffy and loving so we tolerate him anyway :laughing: He and Kailey are absolute buddies and play together all the time, so at least that helps to occupy him.)

hazelrunpack
March 18th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Whoa! Sounds like exciting times!! :highfive: Congrats on the engagement and the new yard!!!!

We're counting on those pics, so study that camera manual hard! :p

14+kitties
March 18th, 2009, 09:27 PM
WhoooHoooo!!!! Doggies will love the new yard to play in!!! Maybe the evil one can even go out with a harness and release some of that ummm..... evilness. :D ;) Now we need pics of the ring please. :rolleyes:

mollywog
March 18th, 2009, 09:35 PM
CONGRATS! :highfive: exciting times ahead! I can tell you from experience, planning a wedding is a full-time job! But a really fun one at that! :party:
And nice work on the new place with fenced in yard! The doggers are going to LOVE it! :thumbs up

Chaser
March 18th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks everyone! Of course I'm already planning to get our engagement photos done with Kailey & Chase...I'm so excited to get professional pictures taken of all of us!

Now we need pics of the ring please. :rolleyes:

LOL....ring is beautiful....my nails not so much! I used to be a nail biter :o but I have to say there hasn't been so much as a nibble since getting that rock! :D Once they grow a bit more I'll post a pic.

Maybe the evil one can even go out with a harness and release some of that ummm..... evilness

That's the plan....I'm hoping it works :fingerscr

And nice work on the new place with fenced in yard! The doggers are going to LOVE it!

They are going to be THRILLED! Last weekend we went to visit my cousin's house and Kailey showed Chase how to mud wrestle. I've never seen them more happy :lovestruck:

Even better was finding a cool landlord who is fine with the pups!!!

growler~GateKeeper
March 19th, 2009, 12:08 AM
:highfive: Congrats on the engagement & the yard

Stacer
March 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM
congratulations!! You'll have so much fun planning your wedding. Very exciting!

angeldogs
March 19th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Congrats on the engagement.
That is great that the pups will have a whole backyard to play in.

Love4himies
March 19th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Congrats! I am so happy for you.

We don't care what your nails look like, we just want to see the ring :D Please.

Sylvie
March 20th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Congrats on your engagement :thumbs up Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

That's great news on your move. You will have to send me a p.m. and let me know where you are moving to.

I could be upset :yell: that you are leaving the area, but I never get to see the pupsters even though you are a block away from the office:loser:. Everyone at work keeps telling me how great they look. I am jealous :rolleyes:

I guess you heard by now that we have adopted the :angel: :evil: Miss Greta.

Talk to you soon.

Winston
March 21st, 2009, 10:16 AM
Congrats! Cant wait to see those engagement photos and of course ring pictures! I hope we will still be able to see Kailey and Chase once in awhile!

Dont beleive her Miss Greta is an :angel2: and she knows it! :laughing:

Maybe we will finally be able to get he whole gang together for that walk now! :thumbs up

RolandsMom
March 21st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Congrats on the engagement and the new place! Thats so exciting! Im sure the pooches are going to be ecstatic!!! :goodvibes:

Chaser
March 21st, 2009, 11:09 AM
Congrats! Cant wait to see those engagement photos and of course ring pictures!

You'll get ring pics once I figure this crazy camera out :laughing: We're not doing engagement photos until the Fall....I want to male use of the foliage and right now priority # 1 is getting moved.

I hope we will still be able to see Kailey and Chase once in awhile!

Of course! I PMed Sylvie yesterday - you're both more them welcome to come over sometime for a coffee and visit the pups. Either before or after we move, doesn't matter :)

Maybe we will finally be able to get he whole gang together for that walk now! :thumbs up

Ummm....that could be a challenge. Miss Kailey kept getting sores on her supersensitive paws all winter so walks were minimal.....therefore we've gone a bit backwards with her leash reactivity. Of course we only managed to track down booties to fit her AFTER the snow stopped! :frustrated:

And now Mister Chase has decided to copy his sister and act like a jerk when he meets other dogs too. *sigh* They both need some work...we're not up for the challenge of going to the park just yet I don't think. Baby steps...

rainbow
March 21st, 2009, 01:28 PM
Congratulations on your engagement. :highfive: And a backyard for Chase & Kailey too. :thumbs up

Looking forward to the pics. :goodvibes: