Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator

want4rain
March 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

anyone else taken this?? im curious to know what the different personalities are on here. :) ive been going through David Keirsey's Please Understand Me II book.... found it to be quite a tool in helping me understand myself and those around me.

-ashley

onster
March 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Just did it

apparently I am ISFJ (inrtroverted, sensing, feeling, judging). Apparently famous figures who were ISFG include mother theresea...hmm lol

wht bout u?

kwilli
March 18th, 2009, 03:01 PM
INTJ...

Actually in round 2 of university, i worked for a prof as a research assistant. (She also was an INTJ)
She was brilliant.. but a little loopy (Case in point, our research, which lead to published articles in Journals, was on Amusement Ride Failures. :crazy:)

She designed class groups based on MBPT's. Everyone had to do it.. and then you were assigned your partners based on type matching. You know what... it worked for the most part!:D

clm
March 18th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I turned out to be INTJ, Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging. Clicked to read more about the type and it came up MasterMind.:laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
March 18th, 2009, 03:10 PM
ISFJ ........ Hmmmmmmm :D Interesting

onster
March 18th, 2009, 03:13 PM
lol so me n u are mother theresea like 14+....cool hehe

I was begining to think everyone woul be INTJ and i'd be all alone :p

want4rain
March 18th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Just did it

apparently I am ISFG

wht bout u?

ISFJ???

im an INFJ with really weak FJ so i also almost as consistently test INTP as ISFJ though ive never ever tested other types/combinations.

i found-

http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

to be a comfortable description of me on both ends.

i figured to see more NF's!!! :laughing:

-ash

want4rain
March 18th, 2009, 03:19 PM
i also tested very strongly Introverted and iNtuitive.

-ash

onster
March 18th, 2009, 03:19 PM
lol yes yes I meant J
:offtopic:
hahaha its the egyptian in me. In proper arabic there is only a letter J so if a sign reads burger king in arabic it actually says "burjer kinj" . however the egyptian dialect is the only one were we pronounce the J letter as G....hence the only ppl in the arab world who would read it burger king lol. As a result, sometimes I dunno what happens to my brain when im writing in english and I mix the J and G up. ...and that was a very longwhinded explanation to a typo :crazy:

Jim Hall
March 18th, 2009, 03:53 PM
i got an urgent e mail after taking the test to seek immediate profeessional help

lol i took a few of these when job hunting and i always wanted to fake one where i appread suicidal nd maybe homicidal too

14+kitties
March 18th, 2009, 04:13 PM
lol so me n u are mother theresea like 14+....cool hehe

I was begining to think everyone woul be INTJ and i'd be all alone :p

Yeah..... on the Mother Theresa thing......... never been likened to her. Guess there's always the first time. :D We gotta stick together onster!! :thumbs up

Winston
March 18th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Wow interesting! I am also an ISFJ?? never thought of myself as an introvert?? nor likened to Mother Teresa thats for sure! :D

Onster & 14+ hmmmm very interesting!:thumbs up

want4rain
March 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM
i got an urgent e mail after taking the test to seek immediate profeessional help

lol i took a few of these when job hunting and i always wanted to fake one where i appread suicidal nd maybe homicidal too

-snort- i dont think the test is to decide if you are suicidal OR homicidal!!!

BTW INTJ's Barack Obama's suspected personality type. :)

Onster- my husband is an ISFJ though right on the edge of I/E and it shows!!! he woudl probably test more E if we were more social but my introversion is the driving force in our relationship.

-ash

Winston
March 18th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Jim you didnt say what type you were? I am curious?

Tommysmom
March 18th, 2009, 05:15 PM
ENFJ here... just like Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan... I wonder if that's good or bad? LOL. I do actually work in one of the professions they recommend, too, lol.

want4rain
March 18th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Jim you didnt say what type you were? I am curious?

he was waffling between homicidal and suicidal i believe.... HAHA!!

-ash

Jim Hall
March 18th, 2009, 06:11 PM
infj moderate i am

Dracko
March 18th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Just did it

apparently I am ISFJ (inrtroverted, sensing, feeling, judging). Apparently famous figures who were ISFG include mother theresea...hmm lol

wht bout u?

Same here:

Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted 67 %Sensing %1 Feeling 12% Judging 44%

TacoGrl
March 18th, 2009, 06:56 PM
ENTP
Extraverted/Intuitive/Thinking/Perceiving
Moderate on the first three...a tad higher on the Perceiving...
I never seem to change...I have taken this test several times over the years...it is bang on...I don't disagree with any of the descriptions.

"Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best.

Yes, "clever" is what my teachers/supervisors/mother call me. :D

ancientgirl
March 18th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I'm an ISFJ too. I've never considered myself as introverted. But maybe I am. LOL.

want4rain
March 18th, 2009, 10:35 PM
what do you guys mean when you say 'moderate'?? is that in the middle of 0 and 100% because 0% means (for example) that you are balanced between Introverted or Extroverted.

so i am 64% Introverted. if i were -64% Introverted that would really mean in 64% Extroverted.

so i consider myself pretty darned Introverted but not cripplingly so. :) i am similarly iNtuitive(60's) though my Feeling(6% or so) and Judging(11%, roughly) is fairly balanced. i have on occasion tested INTP which is really what i strive for and always pushed to be.

-ashley

clm
March 18th, 2009, 11:44 PM
My introverted and intuitive were the strongest, introverted being about 28% and intuitive 56%. It was an interesting test.

Cindy