Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

reenee
March 17th, 2009, 08:47 PM
My name is reenee. I have a 12yr old Jack Russell Wire Hair Terrier mix named Joey who has just recently developed a problem with his hind leg called a patella luxation. I also have several cats which Joey gets along with the exception of one.... but someone has to keep the house in order. I also have one kissing fish whos partner died shortly after we got it about 10 years ago. We tried getting it a new partners but she kissed them all to death. She's perfectly happy kissing the plecostamus.
I'm hoping to get some info to help Joey with his problem as I really don't like the idea of surgery as my Vet said that it is not guaranteed and could result in complications.

hazelrunpack
March 17th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the board, Reenee! Sorry to hear that Joey is having joint troubles. If you start a thread about it, I'm sure you'll get some good advice :thumbs up

Meanwhile, though, we will absolutely require pics...not just of Joey, but also of the kitties and the amazing pleco-kisser. :D

Nagini
March 18th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Hi Reenee and welcome!
I am also very sad to hear about your dogs situation. Hurry and start a thread, you will get answers!

And yes, we need pictures. Especially of that fish, I've never heard of one! I should google it...

reenee
March 24th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I currently do not have any pictures of my babies on the computer mainly because I don't have that kind of camera. I still have the old school take it to the photo mart to have it developed but I'll see what I can do with my cell phone...

hazelrunpack
March 24th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Do you have a scanner? I still take the occasional photo with the old manual 35mm and scan in the prints when they come back from processing. :D Another option is to order a photo CD when you get your prints :thumbs up

Nope...no excuses allowed :o

:laughing:

Hope you figure it out soon! :fingerscr

cuko
March 26th, 2009, 06:01 AM
My name is reenee. I have a 12yr old Jack Russell Wire Hair Terrier mix named Joey who has just recently developed a problem with his hind leg called a patella luxation. I also have several cats which Joey gets along with the exception of one.... but someone has to keep the house in order. I also have one kissing fish whos partner died shortly after we got it about 10 years ago. We tried getting it a new partners but she kissed them all to death. She's perfectly happy kissing the plecostamus.
I'm hoping to get some info to help Joey with his problem as I really don't like the idea of surgery as my Vet said that it is not guaranteed and could result in complications.

Hello Reenee and welcome!

Our Pom also has a patella luxation too. Sadly she was born like that.

Kissing fish??? um err can we get some piccies... hehe!

anyway welcome to the forum and i'm sure you will have a great time the people are BRILLIANT here! i'm new too and already feel like i'm a part of a family!

:D

Tundra_Queen
March 27th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Hi there *waving*

Welcome to the forum!

I had trouble with those scale sucking fish too. They just kept sucking the scales off the other fish, so we had to separate them. LOL

Debbie :)