Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey!!

CarolynInPEI
March 17th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Hi Everyone!! I'm new here, I just joined yesterday and I have been reading all the interesting posts. This site is wonderful. I love that there are so many people that love their pets like I live mine! My furfamily consists of Monty: a 14.5 year old collie mix who is the greatest dog in the whole world and my best friend. And Hank: is who is a beautiful long haired cat who is all black. Both of these animals are not just my pets, they are our family pets. Along with Monty and Hank, my 2 sisters have their own pets that I am an Aunt to. Charlie and Chimo are Monty's son and daughter. Little Devil and Darby are the cats.
I love them all. Especially my baby Monty. He's has some serious health issues and I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that he will not be with me much longer. But this site is helping me with that.
Well I just thought I would say Hi!!!:thumbs up
The picture is of my dog Monty....my pride and joy!!!!:dog:

Bailey_
March 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome! Beautiful dog...he is gorgeous!

14+kitties
March 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Awww Monty is a sweetie. :cloud9: It is so sad when we have to make decisions for the sake of our loved pets. We don't want to lose them but we don't want them to suffer needlessly either. :sad: I know you will make the right choice for Monty. We will be here for you when you do. Until then, enjoy every single minute you can!

BenMax
March 17th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the board CIPEI. I hope you find some interesting people and facts here.

We kind of stick together here and lend a hand when and where needed. Please feel free to share whatever it may be.

Your Monty is beautiful....just love him up as much as you can.

CarolynInPEI
March 17th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Hey, thanks for all the welcomes and compliments about my Monty. I'm glad I found this site.

hazelrunpack
March 17th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Monty is a gorgeous boy, Carolyn! Welcome to the board.

Nagini
March 19th, 2009, 03:12 AM
A beautiful dog you got there. Welcome!