Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Me, me, me...

Nagini
March 15th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Hi everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself here, since I found this forum. And especially the BARF area interests me so you will be seeing quite alot of me around here now... :-)

I'm a 20yo woman living in Sweden, and I own a presa canario puppy, 5 months now and couple days. She goes by the name of Lily and looks like this

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_WrYhvnSoyb8/SbuucY2XawI/AAAAAAAAAVA/aKPYpCe5AQI/IMG_0701.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_WrYhvnSoyb8/SYypprs5aOI/AAAAAAAAAOw/K4Dg8qvFwg0/IMG_0463.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_WrYhvnSoyb8/SbuubzxA86I/AAAAAAAAAUw/9BdrvsbI6c4/10032009410.jpg

hazelrunpack
March 15th, 2009, 03:55 PM
I can't see the pics...just red Xs... :o

But welcome to the board, Nagini. :fingerscr I'll come back later and the pics will be fixed! :thumbs up

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Hi Nagini,welcome,we really hope you can manage to show us a picture of your pup,maybe you need to resize.
I am a Swede having made Canada our home,but grew up and got married in Stockholm.

Nagini
March 16th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Okay now. I made some attachments. Do they work now? :-)

chico2
March 16th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Awww,love the wrinkly face:lovestruck:

Nagini
March 16th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Thanks! :-) The face isnt that wrinkly anymore unfortunately. She is growing in all her extra skin now!

hazelrunpack
March 16th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Oh, she's beautiful, Nagini! :flirt: 5 months, eh? The start of the adventurous phase. :D I'll bet she has some marvelous adventures! Has she started to teethe, yet?

Nagini
March 17th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Thanks hazelrunpack! Lily has dropped all her babyteeth in the front and gotten new beautiful ones instead. Two days ago she dropped her canine teeth and now those are growing. (I picked one myself and I'm saving it!).

she hasn't been to adventorous yet tho. Atleast not that we've noticed, she has pretty strict rules so she's always the same! She does complain tho every time asked to do something :D Thats sweet!

CarolynInPEI
March 17th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Welcome!! I'm a new member too. Just thought I'd tell you that your dog is beautiful.....but i'm sure you already know that!!!!:)

BenMax
March 17th, 2009, 12:54 PM
What a beautiful pup. I fostered one last year to help re-hab for aggression. How is her temperment?

It is so rare to see one these days.

hazelrunpack
March 17th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Two days ago she dropped her canine teeth and now those are growing. (I picked one myself and I'm saving it!).

:laughing: I have a jewelry box full of puppy teeth :o It would be quite the macabre discovery for a burglar! :laughing: But I cherish every tooth...

Nagini
March 18th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Well, I dont have a box of puppyteeth-jewelry! :D But it is sweet to keep them, they are tiny and non-existent and when the dog grows up its fun to compare the puppytooth to her new big teeth!

What a beautiful pup. I fostered one last year to help re-hab for aggression. How is her temperment?

Lily has a good temperament. Never ever shown any sings of aggression, she is watchful and loyal and very easygoing. Abit alert when strangers want to do something with her, to pat or anything. But thats as far as she goes. She is not as courageous as I would want her to be, but I think a confident boost would help with that. :-)

Oh and CarolynInPEI! Welcome and thank you! :)