Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pic overload,Rocky,Vinnie and Chico

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Beautiful day today +15C and sunny,we were outside for 4 hours..not very exciting pics,I think they were a little stunned by the warm weather all of a sudden:laughing:

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Some more of the same:cat:

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 01:52 PM
and more....wish everything was green and nice,but it'll come:thumbs up

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
I told you:laughing:OVERLOAD!

ancientgirl
March 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
The boys look happy to be outside! That's neat how in the sunlight sometimes black cats fur looks red. Vlad's fur does that too.

Vinnie looks like he's tasting the grass. That last picture of Vinnie is lovely.

And Rocky, what a cutie. I think he wants some belly rubs.:cloud9:

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Ok,last ones:laughing:

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 01:58 PM
AG,I guess you don't remember how nice it feels to feel the sun on your face after a very cold winter,it's just fantastic:thumbs up
I think the cats felt the same:cat:

ancientgirl
March 15th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Chico, it's actually a very fond memory of mine. I remember when the sun would start coming out and start melting the snow after a long winter. It's funny how after living in Florida for so long, I'd still love to spend some time in the snow. But, I can say I have fond memories because I don't have to be reminded about how miserable it can be on a yearly basis.:D

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
AG,I really don't mind winter all that much,but this year it was very cold.
I absolutely love spring,when everything comes alive again,all the wild critters have babies,plants start poking out of the ground and we can be outside longer,often all day.
Oh,and the kitties are totally pooped,did not even wake up when I got them their dinner..

hazelrunpack
March 15th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I see Vinnie is a crossword puzzle fan! :cat: Smart kitty! :D

All your boys are so handsome, chico--but my favorite pics are the ones of Rocky rolling on the deck and Vinnie with his nose buried in the grass! :flirt: Ah, spring is on its way! :cloud:

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hazel,Rocky is always rolling around:laughing:
That grass is Vinnies own,he loves it....they are still sleeping,first time they ever missed diner:laughing:
Forgot to mention how smart Vinnie is,loves his cross-word every Sunday!

14+kitties
March 15th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Oh, the boys would have been in heaven! :cloud9: Isn't it wonderful to feel the warmth of the sun again? Love it! All three of them look so happy to be out and about again. No more having to have snowshoes!!

krdahmer
March 16th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Oh those beautiful boys!!!:lovestruck: And tabby belly to boot!!!:cloud9: Glad they enjoyed the day, supposed to be nice the next couple too!:thumbs up

RolandsMom
March 16th, 2009, 02:48 PM
ahh the fluffy belly of lounging cats. gotta love it! I feel their joy at the sunshine!

chico2
March 16th, 2009, 03:52 PM
thank's everyone,we were outside a couple of hours today too and this is the aftermath,they even slept through din-din time:laughing:they're pooped:laughing:

ancientgirl
March 16th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Chico, the boys look so cute.

luckypenny
March 16th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Gorgeous kitties....I just want to pop a Claritin and bury my face in Rocky's belly in the first set of pics :lovestruck: :D.

cpietra16
March 16th, 2009, 09:01 PM
OMg...Vinnie reminds me so much of Tess....they look so pooped in the last shot....:cloud9:

14+kitties
March 16th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Fresh air just does them in. :cloud9: ~I love sleeping kitty shots. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 17th, 2009, 07:00 AM
No such thing as picture overload when it comes to your sweeties, chico.

They look so happy to get outside and relax in sunshine beams :cloud9: :lovestruck:. I love the close up of Vinnie in the doorway.

chico2
March 17th, 2009, 08:01 AM
L4H,yes,Vinnie was really worried about the noise from the new neighbors,even standing on the bench,he's keeping an eye,making sure they are not coming to get him:laughing:he's a big coward..

growler~GateKeeper
March 17th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Nice shots Chico :thumbs up

Did Rocky get his belly rubbed after that first pic? :laughing: