Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you Frenchy

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I just sooo have to say thank you for yesterday, i had such a good time. It was wonderful to meet everyone. Frenchy,Benmax,JennieV,CPietra,Love4,Rottielover and i have to say I was just thrilled to meet badger. Benmax it was great to see you relax and have such a good laugh. I wish others here could get to see that side of you. Oh and i will never look at having babies quite the same. Guess i should thank the hubbies that were there for being so patient with how insane we are and adding to the fun.

I have to tell you guys a secret, French is different than online, she is suuuuuch a sweetheart in person.:D Thank you for opening your home to us and letting me snuggle your fuzzbuts. Bailey is such a gentle soul i think i'm kidnapping him too.

14+kitties
March 15th, 2009, 12:08 PM
:clap::clap: Did you like your surprise? I'm glad you got a chance to party with everyone! It must have been wonderful to meet everyone!
And what do you mean Frenchy is different than she is online? I always knew she was a real sweetheart! We just need her back here more!

onster
March 15th, 2009, 12:11 PM
awwww sounds like you al had a wonderful time.

Do we get to see pics? :D

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 12:12 PM
lol we pulled in the driveway and one of the cars had ontario plates, LP panics and says oh it must be here sister, i jokingly said naaaa it's love4, lol jokes on me it was. I loved my surprise!!!!!

"cause frenchy is even nicer, and sweeter and kindhearted than she shows us".

onster
March 15th, 2009, 12:13 PM
ohhhh so thats how L4H got the kitties..she picked them up herself!

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 12:15 PM
yupper love4 and hubby drove, picked up the kitties and vrooom home with them...

As for pics, i don't have my camera cable here and it's not my comp. pretty sure cpietra and Jenniev had camera's too. hint hint

Frenchy
March 15th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Oh and i will never look at having babies quite the same.

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

I have to tell you guys a secret, French is different than online, she is suuuuuch a sweetheart in person.:D

noooooooooooo , there goes my reputation :frustrated: :yell:

:laughing:

Thanks EVERYONE for coming , I had so much fun , we must do this more often ! I wish I had a bigger house so I could have invited more people :sad: And I wish the Ontario members would be closer :sad:

I was wondering how Nelly would have reacted but I was very proud of my girl. The dogs LOVED all the attention they got (they're all sleeping right now :D)

thanks also to the hubbies :thumbs up

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 12:18 PM
:evil: the people must know the truth Frenchy... and omg I woke up and first thing thought was " but it's not the 10th" rotfl

onster
March 15th, 2009, 12:18 PM
lol come on frenchy u werent fooling anyone :p

anybody who can open their home and heart to so many fosters has got to be some special kind of :angel:

jennieV, cpietra :pray::pray::pray:

onster
March 15th, 2009, 12:19 PM
:evil: the people must know the truth Frenchy... and omg I woke up and first thing thought was " but it's not the 10th" rotfl

lol do i even wanna know???

Frenchy
March 15th, 2009, 12:20 PM
I know some of the girls took awesome pictures of the dogs :lovestruck: can't wait to see them !

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 12:21 PM
lol, onster benmax would have to share that story with you, but omg, i haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time.

omg, i can't wait to download the one i got of nelly zooming in mid air.

Frenchy
March 15th, 2009, 12:41 PM
This is what it looks like here today :D (don't mind the spot on carpet , not pee spot , just a stain :D )

Frenchy
March 15th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Even Jaid is sleeping ! :eek: woke up to see what I was doing in her face but went right back to sleep.

badger
March 15th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Excellent afternoon (and evening) at Frenchy's house, set among the most beautiful fields and trees, now bare of snow. And we saw a hawk on the way, a good sign that spring is imminent.
So cool to meet board members in the flesh, also Frenchy's dogs, who are all as sweet as pie. I could have stolen any one of them.
love4himies, how is your new brood today? I was going to suggest you leave them in their travelling crate overnight with the door open, but only thought of it after the fact.

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 12:47 PM
now i'm jealous, i'm waiting for LP's dh to get back so i can continue plastering, and poooor LP is at work. i wanna snoooze with the puppers.

oh oh what movie you gonna watch.

Frenchy
March 15th, 2009, 12:51 PM
And we saw a hawk on the way,

Really ? :cloud9:

oh oh what movie you gonna watch.

Of course I will start with Marley and me :lovestruck: and a good horror one , thanks so much for all the movies aslan ! :thankyou:

cpietra16
March 15th, 2009, 01:41 PM
It was great meet all you guys. A little bitter sweet as I arrived with 3 kitties and left with none:sad:, but I know they are in good hands. I hope ot see them again real soon. L4H....I will be visiting.:D
Frenchy you are amazing and it was nice to finally touch and play with all your puppers...Chloe...sweet Chloe and Nelly,. Jaid, ..I have fallen for Nelly...what a darling. It was great to meet Badger and L4H ( she'll get so sick of me soon....:sick::rolleyes::D), Benmax, Aslan, JennieV,Rottie...well I know you well, just sorry I had to leave so early....I hope to meet you all again....By the way frenchy..couldn't help noticing a big sign just a few miles out from your place...."puppies for sale"...should I assume another backyard breeder????

angeldogs
March 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I'm glad everyone had a great time at frenchy's.

Frenchy i hope you enjoy the Marley and me movie,i haven't seen it but the book was good.

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 03:04 PM
THANK YOU FRENCHY FOR HOSTING YESTERDAY She is even prettier in person

OMG, everybody was amazing, I felt like I have known them for years, rather than just meeting them. We really need to do this more often.

BenMax: My hero, I am so glad you were able to come so I could finally meet you. Take care and remember, you are only one person, you can only do your best.

Aslan: Sooooooo after driving 4 hours to meet Aslan, I can say it was well worth it. You are a natural leader, who has such a tender side.

Badger, thank you for helping me with momma :grouphug:. You know how to handle cats. The basket the kittens were born in is in their box and momma is very happy with those arrangements. She hides under the bed and keeps a very close eye on the babies.

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Some pics:

Group shot. As you can see, it was a blast

Second shot Jaid was directing the photo shoot :laughing:

Bailey under the table waiting patiently for some treats to fall.

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Nelly was the life of the party and loved everybody (and over loved some of her toys)

When the day was done she was pooped. I mean she couldn't keep her eyes open.

I didn't take too many pics, got kinda distracted with some kittens.

BTW, Coco is stunning. :cloud9::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 15th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Aww, looks like you guys had a great time! Bah, and here I am all the way down in Florida!

onster
March 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM
oooh oooh thank u L4H

awww im so jealous :sad: but so glad u guys had a blast!

But wait...who's who? I know aslan of course :thumbs up and Rottielover, l4H...but others?

14+kitties
March 15th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Mmm, I am going to see if I can get this right. Not good at guessing who's who but seeing as a few have had pics on before...... here goes.
First picture........

Badger, BenMax, CPietra, LP, Aslan, Jennie, Frenchy and in front blue top is Rottie and blond gal is L4H. How did I do? Messed them all up?

All very beautiful women!

chico2
March 15th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Ok,now I am REALLY jealoushttp://bestsmileys.com/expressions/8.gifbut glad to hear you had a good time:thumbs up
I already know Frenchy is a gem,a real sweetheart,nobody who loves animals can be anything different.IMO
Hubby and I are kind of planning a Quebec-trip this summer,he has to stock up on french books and music and I hope we too get to meet Frenchys clan and some other people,I think you needed an older,saner person in that group.:laughing:
L4H,thank's for the pics,hope there is more to come.
Wish I knew who everyone was from left to right,I know the rowdy girl in the center already:laughing:
Thank's 14+!

hazelrunpack
March 15th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Ooooo...I was just gonna ask who was who! I only recognized a few...so how did 14+ do on the others? :D Looks like everyone had a blast...animals included!

I can see from Frenchy's pics that there was an unintended side effect from the gala :laughing: Nothing like a houseful of tired furbabies. :cloud9:

badger
March 15th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I think you needed an older,saner person in that group :laughing:.

Oh yeah, bring on your sanity :laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Mmm, I am going to see if I can get this right. Not good at guessing who's who but seeing as a few have had pics on before...... here goes.
First picture........

Badger, BenMax, CPietra, LP, Aslan, Jennie, Frenchy and in front blue top is Rottie and blond gal is L4H. How did I do? Messed them all up?

All very beautiful women!

Very, very close. BenMax was not in the pic, she hadn't arrived yet. That person was a friend of cpietra, Claudia I think was her name. I can see how you would mistake her for BenMax, they are both very beautiful women with dark complexions. Every other guess was right on.

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Aww, looks like you guys had a great time! Bah, and here I am all the way down in Florida!

It is only a day's drive if you leave at 3AM. :laughing: and don't hit any traffic.

14+kitties
March 15th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Hey hey!! :highfive: Well, considering I thought that BenMax was in the pic and I know she has mentioned before being tiny... I thought that one was her. I did ok then! Do we have one with BenMax?

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Hey hey!! :highfive: Well, considering I thought that BenMax was in the pic and I know she has mentioned before being tiny... I thought that one was her. I did ok then! Do we have one with BenMax?

BenMax is in the last pic with the dark blue-grey shirt one. And yes she is very tiny as well as Frenchy.

14+kitties
March 15th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Ahh, that explains it. I wondered where that woman came from. :D Now we know! It's great to put faces to names!! Thanks L4H! I knew Frenchy was tiny. We've seen pics before. A good wind would blow her away.

rainbow
March 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM
WOW ....what a great surprise for you, Aslan :goodvibes: ......wish I could have been there too. :D

Rottielover
March 15th, 2009, 06:30 PM
I just want to also send a huge Thank you to Frenchy, I was honored for the invite. I do not think I have laughed so hard in a long time.
It was great meeting many of you, and really nice to see the ones I have not seen in a long time.
Aslan you are a riot, thanks for the great laughs.
Oh yes, babies no more..no more, LOL

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Ahh, that explains it. I wondered where that woman came from. :D She was planted to confuse people :laughing: Now we know! It's great to put faces to names!! Thanks L4H! I knew Frenchy was tiny. We've seen pics before. A good wind would blow her away.

I just can't explain in words how great the atomosphere was.

Badger was my biggest surprise. I wasn't expecting her there at all.

Love4himies
March 15th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Oh, I meant to mention that Rottielover is looking GREAT!!!!!! You must be very proud of yourself.:highfive:

Rottielover
March 15th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Thank you very much, I have to say looking at those pics, wow, never would have guessed it to be me, LOL

I had sooooooooooooooooo much fun.....

BusterBoo
March 15th, 2009, 08:07 PM
What a gorgeous group!!!!! I am so glad you all had a great time, it's amazing how everyone can chat online and then you wonder if you will ever meet all those amazing people! :lovestruck:

Hopefully next time......

luckypenny
March 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
My gratitude to you too Frenchy for opening up your home to us all. It was truly a wonderful experience getting to meet those of you for the first time. And the laughs :D...it definitely was due.

The pups were all so good...but Nelly, wow, I can't get over how much she's changed :goodvibes: :cloud9: :angel:.

cpietra16
March 15th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Just to add to the list of who's who..Claudia is a friend of mine. She is looking after mommy and her 4 babies. She also volunteers for Steri-animal and SPCA Monteregie...she is a great help to me and the cats. She is a great animal lover. She has been in montreal for 3 years, originally from Mexico where she rescued endless strays.....

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 10:29 PM
and she likes snow...

aslan
March 15th, 2009, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Love4himies;757137
Aslan: Sooooooo after driving 4 hours to meet Aslan, I can say it was well worth it. You are a natural leader, who has such a tender side.QUOTE]

should we tell people now that love4 was into the wine.:D

chico2
March 16th, 2009, 08:17 AM
oh,oh Aslan,lets not destroy L4H's reputation:laughing:
Rottielover,I also wanted to add how great you look!!!

Ford Girl
March 16th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Im so jealous!!! Aww, must have been so nice to meet the gang, I bet you laughed alot. :) great pics!!

BenMax
March 16th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Frenchy, thank you so very much for the invite. Sorry I was lat.:sad:. I just wanted to say that everyone was exactly what I imagined. All such funny, lively and gorgeous people. I feel like I made new friends in REAL life. No uncomfortable moments - it was like meeting up with people we have always known.

Hugs to you all. And btw - who made that AMAZING noodle salade?

Frenchy thanks for the doggie and goodie bag...I know I said no but so glad you forced it on me...was DELICIOUS!

L4H - kisses to you big time for helping me with that pittie...to put a face to the words I will be forever grateful. I just knew we would hit it off.

Aslan - Girlfriend - you are such a gorgeous and kind woman. It was such a pleasure.

JennieV - you are so full of fire and passion.....absolutely think you are marvelous.

Badger - my rescue cat hero. You are such a pretty lady!!! Such warmth, depth and kindness.

As for Luckypenny, Rottielover and Frenchy - well you already know how much I luv y'all - though at times I am difficult....(i know, i know).

Hopefully this summer we can do this again and we can meet more of our friends.

krdahmer
March 16th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Aw you guys look like you had a blast!!! Now if we planned really ahead of time, AG could catch one of those $99 return flight to Buffalo, I could pick her up there, then we could load my van up along the QEW with 14, Chico, Winston, Chris, (maybe even a couple goggies)etc.... and be on our way! But I'm not sure you Quebecers are ready for ALL us crazy Ontarians and that Floridian just yet! ;) :laughing:

Frenchy, your puppers and kitties must have been exhausted from all those lovins!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 16th, 2009, 11:24 AM
LOL, Kr, when I hit the lottery, it'll be a plan!

Rottielover
March 16th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Oh yes Frenchy, the dogs and Kayla say thank you so very much for the goodie bag, thanfully I got to eat the salad :)

it was Frenchy who made that yummy salad by he way Benmax :)

BenMax
March 16th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Oh yes Frenchy, the dogs and Kayla say thank you so very much for the goodie bag, thanfully I got to eat the salad :)

it was Frenchy who made that yummy salad by he way Benmax :)

Well now that I know where she lives I think I will be accidently dropping by for some more yummy eats!! ......(was there any left over beverages or did
L4H drink it all???):laughing:

cpietra16
March 16th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Well now that I know where she lives I think I will be accidently dropping by for some more yummy eats!! ......(was there any left over beverages or did
L4H drink it all???):laughing:

Now I'm really upset that I had to leave early ....sorry I didn;t get to talk to you Benmax, or party with the girls, or eat, or drink....:frustrated:
but my little girl had her last ringuette game and I promised her that I would be there...well I guess frenchy needs to arrange another get together....soon so that i can enjoy the food, the company, etc.....:D
WOW L4H....when I met with you you seemed so serious..never thought you a drinking girl....:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
March 16th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Good job on the IDs, 14+! :highfive: Nice to put faces to names. :D

Love4himies
March 16th, 2009, 12:17 PM
OK OK, lets get back to Claudia, the Mexican who likes the snow, even after experiencing it for three years. No need to bring up the wine consumption.

The bottle of wine was gone, but I am sure it wasn't me who drank it:angel:

Love4himies
March 16th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Now I'm really upset that I had to leave early ....sorry I didn;t get to talk to you Benmax, or party with the girls, or eat, or drink....:frustrated:
but my little girl had her last ringuette game and I promised her that I would be there...well I guess frenchy needs to arrange another get together....soon so that i can enjoy the food, the company, etc.....:D
WOW L4H....when I met with you you seemed so serious..never thought you a drinking girl....:rolleyes:

I am not :angel:, I only use it for medicinal purposes.

cpietra16
March 16th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Claudia thought you guys were great...a bottle of wine, L4H:laughing:she would definately like ot meet up with all of you again, medicinal purpose.....yah,ok:D:laughing: I hope you feel better.....

poodletalk
March 16th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I'm sorry, I couldn't make it, but it looks like everyone had a great time.

Cpteria16, I'm so happy Claudia is helping you with the mother cat and the kittens. Isn't she great?

BenMax
March 16th, 2009, 12:35 PM

Oh you may be right.....it was Badger!:D

Hey Poodletalk - where were you????

cpietra16
March 16th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Yes Claudia is amazing. I'm sorry i didn't get to meet you either. I hope to meet up with you soon.

Love4himies
March 16th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Oh you may be right.....it was Badger!:D

HA, See I knew I couldn't drink a whole bottle of wine :p :p :p :angel:

poodletalk
March 16th, 2009, 12:41 PM

Dogwalking! I help my neighbour with her four dogs, by taking them out since she has a hard time handling them all. (My poor neighbour also got stuck on an elevator with her puppy Saturday afternoon for 1.5 hours) I took the three who were not stuck on an elevator walking in the woods along with my dog then I took all four to the dogpark.

I also helped another neighbour with her dog because she hurt her foot and couldn't barley walk. I didn't get home till 7:30pm.

BenMax
March 16th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Dogwalking! I help my neighbour with her four dogs, by taking them out since she has a hard time handling them all. (My poor neighbour also got stuck on an elevator with her puppy Saturday afternoon for 1.5 hours) I took the three who were not stuck on an elevator walking in the woods along with my dog then I took all four to the dogpark.

I also helped another neighbour with her dog because she hurt her foot and couldn't barley walk. I didn't get home till 7:30pm.

Holy busy girl!!! So I guess you are another with no 'me' time!:laughing:

Well I hope to see you soon. It's been a while.

aslan
March 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
OK OK, lets get back to Claudia, the Mexican who likes the snow, even after experiencing it for three years. No need to bring up the wine consumption.

I guess we shouldn't bring up the bottle of red wine then L4:D Leave poor innocent Badger out of it, she wouldn't drink all that wine.

Frenchy
March 16th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Leave poor innocent Badger out of it, she wouldn't drink all that wine.

No , but I would :evil:

Frenchy
March 16th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Hubby and I are kind of planning a Quebec-trip this summer

wooohooo Chico2 ! We will be waiting for you :thumbs up

I feel like I made new friends in REAL life. No uncomfortable moments - it was like meeting up with people we have always known.

Hugs to you all. And btw - who made that AMAZING noodle salade?

OMG OMG , my food and AMAZING in the same sentence ???? must print this and frame it :laughing:

you are absolutely right about meeting up with people we already know , it really didn't feel like this was the first time we were all together , it was amazing ! :thumbs up and the hubbies were too nice too !!!!

Now if we planned really ahead of time, AG could catch one of those $99 return flight to Buffalo, I could pick her up there, then we could load my van up along the QEW with 14, Chico, Winston, Chris, (maybe even a couple goggies)etc.... and be on our way!

You'll have to stop for Hazel and 8 setters too ok ? So ... when can I expect you ? So I can make a pasta salad :D

My door is always open for my friends , you guys , anytime you want to drop by , just tell me ok ! (just need to know so I can vacuum , don't want anyone choking on furr balls :D)

Frenchy
March 16th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I guess we shouldn't bring up the bottle of red wine then L4:D .

but aslan , I thought it was the camera's flash we weren't suppose to talk about ? :D

:evil:

Dog Dancer
March 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Frenchy, I was told of a very good plan to avoid being embarassed if company drops by and you haven't cleaned house. You have to keep a couple of get well cards on the mantle, then if people come over you can tell them you've been too sick to clean up.... Glad you all had a good visit.

luckypenny
March 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah but if it wasn't for the red wine, there wouldn't have been a problem with the camera flash :D.

luckypenny
March 16th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Frenchy, I was told of a very good plan to avoid being embarassed if company drops by and you haven't cleaned house. You have to keep a couple of get well cards on the mantle, then if people come over you can tell them you've been too sick to clean up.... Glad you all had a good visit.

Then I'm always sick :laugh:.

BusterBoo
March 16th, 2009, 08:56 PM

What an excellent idea!!!!

Hopefully the next time you all get together I can make the drive! Might have to pitch a "pup" tent in the back yard :laughing:

Love4himies
March 16th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I guess we shouldn't bring up the bottle of red wine then L4:D Leave poor innocent Badger out of it, she wouldn't drink all that wine.

:o You noticed???

Love4himies
March 16th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah but if it wasn't for the red wine, there wouldn't have been a problem with the camera flash :D.

Wasn't there a promise not to bring that up :frustrated: :D

luckypenny
March 16th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Wasn't there a promise not to bring that up :frustrated: :D

I must have missed that with all the laughing going on as a result :D :laughing:.

cpietra16
March 16th, 2009, 09:50 PM
here are the faces that I fell in love with.....:cloud9::lovestruck:

cpietra16
March 16th, 2009, 09:54 PM
:Dnot mention this face....they're a little blurry but you get the point...." I see you".....:p

luckypenny
March 16th, 2009, 10:18 PM

:confused: I don't see my pic there?

:p

luckypenny
March 16th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Gorgeous pics cpietra :lovestruck:.

Rottielover
March 17th, 2009, 06:42 AM
wow gorgeous pics, the pic of nelly look so royal

Love4himies
March 17th, 2009, 07:42 AM
I must have missed that with all the laughing going on as a result :D :laughing:.

:frustrated::frustrated::laughing::D

chico2
March 17th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Awwwwwwww,cpietra love those pics,there is something special,soft and sweet about pleading doggy-eyes,but I also think there is nothing as beautiful as kitty-eyes:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 17th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Chloe's eyes are amazing. I could never say no to her.:cloud9:

Chico: you would fall in love with Coco, she has such beautiful big eyes. :cloud9:

chico2
March 17th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I know L4H,I am sure I would,CoCo is a beautiful kitty:lovestruck:
I had a Tortie once,Cookie:rip:,my son got her for free after helping out in the Pet-Shop(at 9yrs old),she had almost green eyes.

badger
March 17th, 2009, 05:01 PM
She is as gorgeous as she is bad-tempered, tried to claw me good when I saw her on Saturday. Wait a minute, who saved you from certain death? :laughing: To be fair, she had been deprived of her precious freedom and there was another intact female in the room.

chico2
March 17th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Oh,Oh maybe all those people got her kind of stressed out,forgot who her rescuer was:confused:

Love4himies
March 17th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Poor badger's forehead was bleeding :sad:. Having a female with kittens is stressful on other cats around. They never know how a momma is going to react.

Frenchy
March 17th, 2009, 08:36 PM

What great pictures cpietra ! I love the ones of Nelly , she looks so mean :evil:

JennieV
March 17th, 2009, 09:47 PM
:sorry:

I don't know how...but I missed this thread completely...! Wait, I know how..I been working too much!! LOL

Soooo..here goes:
Frenchy - you are such a warm and wonderful person! Thank you so much for being such gracious and welcoming host, I felt at ease as soon as I met you. :lovestruck:

BenMax - you are truly amazing! You inspire me and make me wanna be a better person, same goes for LP. You two are everyday heroes, and I thank you for everything that you have done and are still doing to help the animals. The world is a better place with you in it! You are two very very cool chicks! :laughing:with some crazy stories :eek: I think my DH was traumatized...:rolleyes: :laughing:

Aslan - what can I say! You are too funny, and smart and awesome! I think I haz a crush on you! LOL :laughing: It was totally worth the trip to come and meet you in person!!:D

Badger - you are such an intelligent and smart person, it was a pleasure talking to you and getting to know you! :cool:

RottieLover - you are a cool and funny and cool chick! Have I mentioned you are cool???:cool::cool::cool:

L4H - I am so happy to have met you face to face, you are exactly how I pictured you and such a sweet, gentle caring and loveable person!!! :cloud9:

CPietra, I am sad we didn't get to know you and am looking forward to do so in the future!! :grouphug:

I hope I am not forgetting anyone, I am soooo tired right now..If I am - please forgive me!!!! :o Its not because you are forgettable, its because I am brain-dead right now! :yell:

Ok, soooo..a couple of pics coming up! :thumbs up

JennieV
March 17th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Ok, pics...
1. nelly...what a gorgeous dog...she is so much fun!! I just love her! :lovestruck:
2. Chloe - never EVER EEEEVVVEEEER been fed in her entire life...LOL :rolleyes:

3. Coco - attempting to take a pic of her, without getting too close, as she was FUMING!:eek::laughing:

JennieV
March 17th, 2009, 10:01 PM
a couple more..
4. Paddi - NOT impressed..not at all...
5. Gorgeous Jaid, she is an absolute stunner and is quite a smarty-pants
6. last but not least, Aslan and BenMax!! :lovestruck:

:thumbs up Enjoy!:thumbs up

Frenchy
March 17th, 2009, 10:06 PM
2. Chloe - never EVER EEEEVVVEEEER been fed in her entire life...LOL :rolleyes:

no no Chloe wasn't asking for food , she does that for people she likes :D and she likes you because she knows you're Sparky's mommy !

JennieV
March 17th, 2009, 10:26 PM
no no Chloe wasn't asking for food , she does that for people she likes :D and she likes you because she knows you're Sparky's mommy !

Ya...that was her, tracing the other hand of mine, with a piece of salami into my mouth...she was hoping it was gonna fall! LOL
She is adorable though, just adorable... and such a good dog!:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Great pic of Aslan and BenMax :thumbs up. What was going on after I left :eek: :D

aslan
March 18th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Don't anyone tell her then she'll really be upset she had to leave. Grace saw that picture and said " who's the woman on your lap" i told her and said why are you jealous, miss smarty pants, naaaaa she's not blonde.:eek:

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Great pic of Aslan and BenMax :thumbs up. What was going on after I left :eek: :D

Well I drank the rest of the wine that you left (which was next to NOTHING!:laughing:), then we yakked (I think I did most of that since I can't stop when on a roll). Then it was picture time - and since Aslan was the closest to me I just jumped onto her lap and said cheese. After that, I tried to see if you left any wine ANYWHERE...sadly you didn't.:D

aslan
March 18th, 2009, 11:15 AM
uhuh ladies i was on the far side of the room from benmax....funnier i don't remember that picture being taken and i don't drink.

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Liar, liar pants on major fire!!!

14+kitties
March 18th, 2009, 12:24 PM
uhuh ladies i was on the far side of the room from benmax....funnier i don't remember that picture being taken and i don't drink.

Mmmm, and yet you remember you were on the far side of the room from her.... :rolleyes:

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Mmmm, and yet you remember you were on the far side of the room from her.... :rolleyes:

Oh good one 14+.....bravo! Let's see how miss smarty pants answers this one!:D:laughing::D

JennieV
March 18th, 2009, 01:18 PM
You guys are too funny.. see? I sneaked to see whats going on, from work, but normally, I dont have time!
I wanna go back to January!!! :yell:

Well, no, not really...:rolleyes: but it is fun to do NOT MUCH at work and get paid...

JennieV
March 18th, 2009, 01:21 PM

*points finger* :laughing::laughing:

and... you already moved by then...lol...thats after we played "musical chairs"...

JennieV
March 18th, 2009, 01:25 PM

We had some crazy funny talks, BenMax stripped a little at one point (..or were you still there at that time??...) DH got traumatized with baby talk..
Dogs went counter-surfing..All in all, it was GREAT! :D

aslan
March 18th, 2009, 01:29 PM

I remember her coming up and sitting in my lap just don't remember the picture being taken..And atleast i kept all my clothes on>>>>points at benmax...

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 01:59 PM
We had some crazy funny talks, BenMax stripped a little at one point (..or were you still there at that time??...) DH got traumatized with baby talk..
Dogs went counter-surfing..All in all, it was GREAT! :D

OMG - no, no, no.....I was showing you my new dobie dog bite on my hip which I sustained. And if you HAD noticed, you only saw the bite and nothing else.

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I remember her coming up and sitting in my lap just don't remember the picture being taken..And atleast i kept all my clothes on>>>>points at benmax...

I gave you a hug and then they were taking a picture....I needed something 'padded' to sit on.:laughing:

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Well I drank the rest of the wine that you left (which was next to NOTHING!:laughing:), then we yakked (I think I did most of that since I can't stop when on a roll). Then it was picture time - and since Aslan was the closest to me I just jumped onto her lap and said cheese. After that, I tried to see if you left any wine ANYWHERE...sadly you didn't.:D

:laughing::laughing: You are my kind of girl :thumbs up :lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 02:15 PM
:yell: Oh no, I missed the best parts :yell: :frustrated:. Next time I will have to stay overnight.:laughing:

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM
:yell: Oh no, I missed the best parts :yell: :frustrated:. Next time I will have to stay overnight.:laughing:

YOu and hubby can totally crash at my place. (I can't cook though).

BTW - he is a cutie - and quite the 'bod'!!! (see I noticed).:D

chico2
March 18th, 2009, 02:58 PM
BenMax,Wow you are a beautiful girl,I somehow did not picture you a glamour-girl:laughing:
Aslan I already know,she's beautiful and funny,inside and out,great pic!!

BenMax
March 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM
BenMax,Wow you are a beautiful girl,I somehow did not picture you a glamour-girl:laughing:

Oh Chico2 - thank you so much for the compliment....a glamour girl I am not as after the transport to Ontario I rushed back and didn't even get to shower...(not one word out of you Aslan...(oh I can hear the come backs on this)).

I hope next time Chico2 - you will be there.

JennieV
March 18th, 2009, 03:45 PM
a glamour girl I am not as after the transport to Ontario I rushed back and didn't even get to shower...(not one word out of you Aslan...(oh I can hear the come backs on this)). :laughing::laughing:
*zips mouth*

I hope next time Chico2 - you will be there. I agree, I hope we can meet you too next time!

JennieV
March 18th, 2009, 03:48 PM
OMG - no, no, no.....I was showing you my new dobie dog bite on my hip which I sustained. And if you HAD noticed, you only saw the bite and nothing else.

I saw......well, I saw what I saw! LOL:thumbs up (a nice bite it was...and the hip was also nice...lol)
and aslan was like: "why is BenMax undressing!?!" :crazy:

chico2
March 18th, 2009, 05:12 PM
I can just picture Aslan:laughing:
We will be going to Quebec for sure,but I am just a wrinkly old lady who loves everything animal,you girls are all just kids,but kids with HUGE hearts:grouphug:

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 08:05 PM
YOu and hubby can totally crash at my place. (I can't cook though).

BTW - he is a cutie - and quite the 'bod'!!! (see I noticed).:D

:laughing: We work out at the gym together in the morning, I keep a close watch on him with the girls looking at his arms.:laughing:

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 08:06 PM

BenMax is so beautiful, both inside and out. She is a person that is hard to keep your eyes off of.

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I can just picture Aslan:laughing:
We will be going to Quebec for sure,but I am just a wrinkly old lady who loves everything animal,you girls are all just kids,but kids with HUGE hearts:grouphug:

*looks down at body*, looks like we have the same, chico.
:D

Love4himies
March 18th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I saw......well, I saw what I saw! LOL:thumbs up (a nice bite it was...and the hip was also nice...lol)
and aslan was like: "why is BenMax undressing!?!" :crazy:

I missed the hip, I hate missing things.:yell::frustrated::D

BenMax
March 19th, 2009, 09:40 AM
:laughing: We work out at the gym together in the morning, I keep a close watch on him with the girls looking at his arms.:laughing:

OMG L4H - that is EXACTLY what I noticed!!! (So I guess you saw me eyeing the guns!!!):laughing: