Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Aimee, Bailey and Lucy-Lu and Cullen too

Lucailey
March 14th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Aimee and I am new to the site and I am 25 years old. I will start with Cullen who makes me laugh. Cullen is actually my Beta fish. Now, I am sure you are asking why I include him as a pet. Maybe some of you are even thinking it is silly or babyish for a 25 year old to have a pet fish. Well, Cullen, believe it or not is a nonviolent beta fish. Although Betas are know for being agressive, Cullen never flairs or fights, not when his bowl is moved...not even when he sees his reflection. Now, can any of you Twilight readers out there tell me why I named a nonviolent fighter fish Cullen?:laughing: Lucy-Lu is my shelter girl. She is a 2 year old Shih Tzu and she is the perfect example that shelter dogs 1. do not always have behavior problems and 2. Shelter dogs can be pure breeds. Lucy is black and white and at the moment she is ready for St. Patrics day in her sweet little green bow and her green bandana. She loves to sleep and is truely a huge love bug. Bailey is my 3 year old Cockapoo. Bailey is a nut. She runs around and is full of activity. She has a huge personality and, I don't think she ever really grew out of her puppyhood. If you asked Bailey, she would tell you that I am her human. She is very protective of me and almost never lets me be alone. She is so perky she could drive a person crazy and she often does. But, for the same reasons she drives me crazy I love her dearly ( I must add, that she is also ready for St. Patric's day in her green bandana.). So, there you have it now you know about me and the best buddies I have in this whole world.

14+kitties
March 14th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Lucailey. Sounds like you will fit in here well. There are lots of pet crazy people here. Pics of your little ones would be nice. :rolleyes:
:D

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Yes....definitely we need some pics :D

Welcome to the board, Lucailey!

babymomma
March 15th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Is it because The cullens are vampires, That will not harm other humans, even though that is what they are "supposed" to do ?

And your fishy, is supposed to flare and get mad at certain times, but he doesnt?

He is something that should be "scary" and he isnt. Just like the cullens..lol

I love twilight.. I bought Breaking dawn yesterday and CANT wait to start reading it! Im not done eclipse yet though.. haha

babymomma
March 15th, 2009, 11:10 AM
oh and WELCOME ! :D