Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please Help- bad rescue again

Molson
March 11th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Seems like the owner of the rescue I have written about before has flagged our facebook group and gotten it shut down. As usual she is creeping all over the internet trying to delete any bad things- ALL TRUE- written about her.
This is why before adopting from this rescue my sister could not find anything about her on the net.

This lady has a warrant out for her arrest in NY State on Animal Cruelty charges yet is STILL allowed to run a rescue in Oshawa, Ontario.

Please join the NEW facebook group, ask your friends, and help us spread awareness.
If you have a personal experience with this rescue or would like to express your opinion about it, please do.
We are simply trying to help others, this has been our motivation since day one of this mess.
Thank you!

Stopping bad animal rescues that don't give a dog a second chance
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=71242907240&ref=ts

Molson
March 13th, 2009, 03:17 PM
The new group has been flagged and shut down !

M---- proceeded to e-mail my sister writing intimidating (trying to be at least) comments and saying that she would get the group shut down.
This lady is a piece of work!!!!

Nothing will stop us though !

:)

BenMax
March 13th, 2009, 03:29 PM
You are one determined lady Molson. I would hate to have you against me...holy moly!:laughing:

Molson
March 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM
:)

Only when it comes to positive determination!

The funny thing is that this lady is denying there is even an arrest warrant! HAH!

She is telling everyone that my sister is doing this because of "money", what a joke!
We are doing this because what this lady is doing is WRONG.
NOONE should be profiting off of animals and NOONE should be mistreating them!!!!

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

hazelrunpack
March 13th, 2009, 07:27 PM
How many people were in your group on facebook, Molson? What if each one of you started a new group about it, joined each other's groups and recruited new members who would open their own? It might make it harder to flag you all :D

Molson
March 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
hi!

The first group over 300, people joining daily...The second over 60 in only a few days...

there is now a "pro" Give-------- group up, one of the creators I believe is her daughters friend (I think most of the members are as well). I WAS a member of it, until they made it a private group and kicked me out :loser:
I posted up a copy of the arrest warrant e-mail and someone deleted it, then posted it up in their group again (Someone wrote that I could have "made it up" LOL) and then I was kicked out.

M--- also flagged a bunch of posts up in Kijiji, like I said she is famous for this!

marko
March 14th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Let's please keep this thread very general please or it will be deleted as per policy of the board.

If anyone has an issue, please PM me directly.

Thx in advance
Marko