Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a bit more of Jaid

Frenchy
March 10th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Now the girls didn't have their Cuz with them outside when I took those because they had just eaten their dinner :D Jaid was eating snow in the first pic .......

Frenchy
March 10th, 2009, 07:45 PM
oh and I took this one last week , Puce's paws , thought it was cute :p that is my view when I'm on the computer.

happycats
March 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Jaid is adorable! :cloud9: Nelly looks like a horse in that pic, you know the ones that dance, dresage (sp) :D
I love the sweet feetseys :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Nelly looks like a horse in that pic, you know the ones that dance, dresage (sp) :D

Oh but I trained her for that , yes yes , I did :whistle:

growler~GateKeeper
March 10th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Looks like Nelly & Jaid were having some fun out there :party:

Cute little Puce toes :cloud9:

happycats
March 10th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Oh but I trained her for that , yes yes , I did :whistle:

Oh I believe you did ;)

Frenchy, the doggie dresage trainer :D

ancientgirl
March 10th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I love all the pictures. Jaid is such a pretty girl. And I love Nelly's little prance. I love kitty paws.:cloud9:

angeldogs
March 10th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Both are very good looking girls:cloud9::lovestruck:.

And the puce feet are cute.so how is everybody getting along?.

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2009, 10:23 PM
So Puce is warming up to Mom, eh? Is he still spying on the dogs from up high? :D

Jaid looks like she's enjoying her time with you. :cloud9:

And Nelly really does look like she's running through her paces. :laughing: She's your star pupil, but it looks like Jaid is following in her footsteps in that third pic. :D She looks like she's finishing up a perfect pirouette!

Dracko
March 11th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Seems funny seeing you with a GSD all of a sudden. ;) Just not what I'm used to seeing in your pictures. She is a beauty and it's so nice Nelly is accepting of new animals. :thumbs up

Ford Girl
March 11th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Awww Frenchy - they are so cute!! Prancers!! lol!!

I love the kitty feets...lol!

14+kitties
March 11th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Almost missed these ones. Would have been a pity. Nelly is gorgeous in that pic! She truly does look like she is doing dressage. Beautiful!
Jaid looks like she is settling well. :thumbs up:highfive: Good job as always!

Frenchy
March 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM
.so how is everybody getting along?.

So Puce is warming up to Mom, eh? Is he still spying on the dogs from up high? :D

Monsieur le chat and Paddy always do good with new fosters , I was very surprise with Coco , it seems new dogs don't bother her one bit :thumbs up and today I didn't crate Jaid , I think something happened with Puce because he was out and about like he owned the house when I came back from work :laughing: I suspect some bi*** slapping happened .....
Seems funny seeing you with a GSD all of a sudden. ;)
And I thought goldens were velcro .... :p

angeldogs
March 11th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Big,bigger or small Bi*** slapping is all there is.and Puce isn't doing kungfu kitty and knocking out the dogs.:laughing:

TeriM
March 11th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Your girls are beautiful together :lovestruck:. Are they playing yet?

Love Puce's feetsies :laughing: :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
March 11th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I think something happened with Puce because he was out and about like he owned the house when I came back from work :laughing: I suspect some bi*** slapping happened .....

:laughing: You go, Puce! :laughing: Were all the dogs bowing, barking "All hail, King Puce", when you got home? :p

Frenchy
March 12th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Were all the dogs bowing, barking "All hail, King Puce", when you got home? :p

Kind of !!!! Bailey and Chloe are in Puce's good graces but Nelly and Jaid have their head low when they walk past him :laughing: like : ok kitty , we get it , we're just walking by , don't go and freak out on us ok ??

:laughing: who needs cable tv ? Not me !!

hazelrunpack
March 12th, 2009, 08:58 PM
:laughing: Sounds like Puce has some authoritah! at Frenchy's house these days. :cat:

Frenchy
March 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM
:laughing: Sounds like Puce has some authoritah! at Frenchy's house these days. :cat:

I think he would do great at your house Hazel , with the pack :evil:

hazelrunpack
March 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM
He'd whip them into line, no time flat! :laughing:

:lightbulb: Once he had them properly cowed, I could get a kitty! :thumbs up

clm
March 12th, 2009, 11:43 PM
That first pic of Nelly prancing is beautiful. Jade is a lovely dog. I love shepherds.

Cindy