Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update Missing Female German Shepard Cross missing Montreal Sept 08 "Bumjug"

bailey2
March 9th, 2009, 11:28 AM
It has been a very long time since I checked into the boards. Mostly because it has been hard to come back.

We will always have a :candle: burning for Matt's beloved Bumjug, and continue to pray that she has found a safe and loving home.

Matt and Rudy (he has given him his own name, which I think was the final step for him in letting Bumjug go) have started to settle into life in Winnipeg.

Our thanks to each and every one of the members on pets that were of so much help and support over the 3 very long months that Matt remained in Moontreal trying to track his gal down. I still call several times a week to Berger Blanc and the other rescues/pounds/spca -- and Matt speaks weekly with a couple of people who continue to search the two neighborhoods where she was last seen. His love of her has not faded, but his hopes of finding her have.

We will never forget your kindnesses :grouphug:, or our lovely Bumjug.

peace and blessings to all...ever hopeful bailey2

chico2
March 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Awww Bailey2,my heart went for a leap when I saw your post,thinking maybe Bumjug was found.
I know Matt will never forget his Bumjug,but I am glad he's settling in.
We can only hope that Bumjug is safe and loved,maybe one day you will hear from whoever has her.
Thank you for visiting us again...:grouphug:to you and Matt.

cpietra16
March 9th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I keep thinking about Bumjug and where she is...I too hope she is in a warm and loving home. I hope that some day someone will finally here the story of how a mysterious dog came to their home and call you just to let you know how much she is loved. :pray::fingerscr