Luba
August 4th, 2004, 08:33 PM
So allow me to gloat LOL

Luba
August 4th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Ya ya so I have more lol

dmc123
August 4th, 2004, 09:28 PM
That dog is beautiful! I know you are proud!

Lucky Rescue
August 4th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Sadie keeps getting more beautiful!! She has no idea how lucky she is.:)

What does she weigh now?

Luba
August 4th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Her weight hasn't changed much the past lil bit she's at 46lbs right now I'm guessing she won't get much heavier then that. If she does go through another growth spurt then yeah but not sure until it happens hahha!

Thank ya thank ya thank ya :D

Cinnabear
August 5th, 2004, 01:35 AM
I had a dog with the same markings on her face, many moons ago. We were told ours was a husky cross. But now that I see that head she was more of a collie cross.

:) What a lucky dog to have you.

krdahmer
August 5th, 2004, 01:39 AM
8 months....holy crow that's a big doggie....cute too... ;)

Luba
August 5th, 2004, 01:44 AM
CinnaB do you have any pics of that dog :D ?

Tx Krd she's a true sweetie...she has such a sweet disposition. ALL love and play nothing mean about her at all :D

Cactus Flower
August 5th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Great photos! Still beautiful!

Are you going to keep counting her age in months when she's older? LOL

sammiec
August 5th, 2004, 09:46 AM
WHOOO HOOO! Yeah for Sadie, what a gorgeous girl. Briggs and Sadie need to hit the town together; pick up some boy doggies!!! Very very pretty!!! Lucky Sadie to have such a special mommie!!! :D

Princesss04
August 5th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Very pretty pictures. You are one lucky mommie you babie is beutiful! :D

heidiho
August 5th, 2004, 11:31 AM
She is adorable,i must also say i love the red walls,that is hot.

glasslass
August 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I noticed the walls too! I imagine Luba is going to tell us that color is, what was it? Cinnebar? Noooo, that wasn't it! Not red! Hmmmm! Not brick - that's someone else. :rolleyes: Luba, what color was that bra? :D

Love the "orange slice photo". We did that as kids too!

Sadie makes you happy just looking at her! Her happiness shines!

Cactus Flower
August 5th, 2004, 03:15 PM
The picture of her looking out the window with ball in mouth is my favorite.
Did you enter this one in the jones soda contest? I can't seem to find the place on the site where you can "search" for photos! Haven't even voted yet, as a result.

That picture speaks volumes! "Ok, I've got the ball........now I just have to figure a way outside........"

Luba
August 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
You all are so funny !

The undergarment ahem was CRANBERRY LMAOO and the walls are Tokyo Rose LMAOOOO!!

Yes that pic of her lookin out the window is cute. I have too many more ...jones soda will ban me if I keep posting haha!

Hey Sam maybe one day if you and Briggs are up to it they can play together :D We're not so far away!!

The orange slice is actually a street hockey ball ;)

Oh did I hear someone ask for another picture?? OFCOURSE you did ;)

I heard ya loud and clear (tee hee hee) Low and behold another picture comes to light (camera action)

Just on the other side of the screen if you can make it out...a squirrel. They play games with eachother at the window, sniff and such and run back and forth. It's really quite amusing! :D

Oh Sadie on the jones soda site, go to gallery and then type in the number/name you want to search for , thats how u search.

glasslass
August 5th, 2004, 06:40 PM
OMG!!!!! :eek: That picture is the absolute best!! Has it all! Action! Drama! Suspense!

chico2
August 5th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Happy 8 months sweet Sadie,you might be the most photographed dog in Canada,right next to my most photographed kitties :D
Need a new scanner,I've had three so far,any ideas on a good one?

Luba
August 5th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Wow lots of scanners.
Why don't you get a digital camera instead Anita?

I like HP scanner/fax/copy/print myself :D

sammiec
August 6th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Hey Sam maybe one day if you and Briggs are up to it they can play together :D We're not so far away!!

You're on chick!! :D

wAggie
August 8th, 2004, 11:44 PM
hehehe, a few more months!

how much does she weigh? how tall?

Terrie
August 10th, 2004, 08:25 PM
This is Kuma... my fearce puppy... here he is last winter playing with his ball in the snow ... you can tell he's happy with his butt up in the air, looking intently at his prey ... His favorite ball.

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Kuma in the snow, very cute :D indeed

Sadie is 46.8lbs Today at the vets

wAggie
August 10th, 2004, 11:00 PM
wow! i thought she was much bigger than honey!!

is she already taller too?

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I haven't actually measured her Aggie but I think they may be close in height. Not so sure :confused: I'll measure her tomorrow and let u know

wAggie
August 13th, 2004, 10:53 AM
it's ok

i'm simply curious since, at times, she looks much bulkier than honey, yet small at other times... lol

cameras, eh? and they say a picture's worth a thousand words (decieving words ;) )

Goldenmom
August 13th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Luba, Sadie is SO photogenic!!!!! She is a real, real beauty! You both lucked out!!

Heather and her 3 Golden Girls

Luba
August 13th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Tx Heather :D (Sadie is blushing but you can't see it through the whisers ;) )

The deceptive thing about dogs with long hair and full coats is that they often look larger then what they are.

I wish I started a notch tree like u would with a kid for Sadies growth (growth chart) duh @ me!

Anyway, she is 21" from floor to shoulder and 26" from floor to head ;)

wAggie
August 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM
hahhaha, omg what a great idea!!!

but WOW, she's not that big at all!!! i'm shocked! :eek: (damn these pix ;) )