Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here's Jaid !

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 01:49 PM
So I picked up my new foster earlier. She's very nice although a bit nervous and winy right now. I was told she was good with dogs and cats , and she is ! Really mellow with all of them. Very sweet girl. :lovestruck:

Stacer
March 8th, 2009, 01:57 PM
She's a beauty!! I hope you can find her a home really soon.

MommaKat
March 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Oh wow what a beauty :flirt: Nelly looks like she approves :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 02:04 PM
She's a beauty!! I hope you can find her a home really soon.

She probably already has one:) a friend of the rescue lady wants to adopt Jaid but can't take her before the end of March.

Oh wow what a beauty :flirt: Nelly looks like she approves :thumbs up

Nelly approves all cats and dogs , as long as they're not too hyper and in her face. :)

onster
March 8th, 2009, 02:27 PM
oh wow she is just a beautiful dog frenchy!

Youre so awesome for always stepping up to the plate.

hazelrunpack
March 8th, 2009, 02:33 PM
She is a beauty! :flirt: She looks very sweet. Has Nelly tried to get her to play, yet, or is she giving her new buddy a little time to adjust? :dog:

Blackdog22
March 8th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Oh my goodness, she is sooo beautiful!
Your so lucky to be able to have such a stunner sharing your home ;)
She has the typical 'look of the eagles' the breed is famous for.

If she is anything like my GSD's, the whining will not likely cease! I guess alot of GSD are prone to 'whining', so I hear anyway.

Have you played a game of fetch with her yet?

14+kitties
March 8th, 2009, 04:03 PM
She is gorgeous Frenchy! Just beautiful!!! :cloud9:

RolandsMom
March 8th, 2009, 04:18 PM
shes beautiful!!

Chaser
March 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM
So gorgeous! :cloud9: Lucky you!

angeldogs
March 8th, 2009, 05:04 PM
She is gorgeous frenchy

Chris21711
March 8th, 2009, 05:09 PM
She Purdy :lovestruck: I love the way Nelly is giving her the eye.

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2009, 05:48 PM
She's lovely! I hope that lady can take her soon.

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Has Nelly tried to get her to play, yet, or is she giving her new buddy a little time to adjust? :dog:

Nelly always waits a couple of days :)

If she is anything like my GSD's, the whining will not likely cease! I guess alot of GSD are prone to 'whining', so I hear anyway.

Have you played a game of fetch with her yet?

Yes I heard about that too. Right now she is very needy , settles down only if I'm sitting down :laughing: as soon as I get up she's on my tail , and I have to be outside with her because she hangs out a bit too much at the front gate , and she could easely jump it. If I let her inside (I had to poop patrol earlier) she screams / cries / howls !

I'm going to crate her while I'm at work , I sure hope she doesn't scream like this all day cuz my neighbor is home all day and will hear her :eek:

Winston
March 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Awe Frenchy shes a beauty! Where will you crate her? will she be in her own room or out and about where the others are? Do you know if she has been crate trained? Maybe give her something to amuse herself with in the crate while your away. Do you have a kong you could stuff? Shes probably whiny because she is unsettled at the moment and lots of changes...

How are the kitties reacting?

Thank you for helping another! :thumbs up

Love4himies
March 8th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Awww she is a beauty all right! :cloud9: :lovestruck:. I am so glad she may have a home already :thumbs up

Do you have any history on her?

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Winston , she was at the kennel for a long time so yes , she is used to the crate.

I always put the crate in my bedroom , and I also always gave Nelly a frozen peanut butter Kong when I left for work while I was crating her. Jaid will get hers too.

Kitties like always , are not impressed :laughing: Paddy went to say hi when she got here. Monsieur and Coco acts like she's not even there. As for Puce .... he's staying in high places :D and Jaid totally ignores them as she is used to kitties. :dog: :cat:

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Do you have any history on her?

Not really , all that I know is that she was within the rescue last year , got adopted , but the lady took her back after a couple of months , I think she was tired of the cost. Jaid has pancreas insuffiency and needs $85.00 worth of enzymes every month. :sad:

I know she used to live on a farm but don't know with which family.

Love4himies
March 8th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I hope she finds her forever home with this lady thinking about adopting her at the end of March :pray:

rainbow
March 8th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Like everyone has said, she sure is a beauty. :lovestruck: I hope the adoption works out. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

BusterBoo
March 8th, 2009, 07:31 PM
:lovestruck: Frenchy, she is gorgeous!!!!!

I hope she finds her forever home soon.... :pray:

growler~GateKeeper
March 8th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Jaid is a beauty :lovestruck: :goodvibes: the lady can adopt her at the end of the month

Dracko
March 8th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the world of the GSD. Dracko is a "talker" as are most. :p

happycats
March 8th, 2009, 09:08 PM
OMG Frenchy she is BEAUTIFUL :lovestruck: what a sweet looking pup! It's great that she gets along with everyone else too! :thumbs up

Winston
March 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Well well how was Day 1 without Foster Mom? Come on do tell!

babymomma
March 9th, 2009, 06:31 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::c loud9::cloud9::cloud9::cry:

Frenchy, would you foster me? lol.......Ya'll know how obsessed I am with GSDs .. Ack, She is BEAUTIFUL !

Frenchy, you just cant turn a animal away can you:angel2:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Well well how was Day 1 without Foster Mom? Come on do tell!

:laughing: I smell some favoritism ..... :D

Jaid is doing better than yesterday when she was kinda driving me a bit nuts :p following me and whining A LOT , pacing and whining all night too. But she seems more comfy now. Still follows me but less whiny , now more talking/barking and OMG the lungs on this dog :yell: :laughing: I "tried" to shovel snow off the patio (we got a small amount today) and she started to attack the shovel :laughing: went down the patio where I was trowing the snow to try to catch it , came back and almost dragged me biting the shovel , it was nice to see her having fun. Nelly tries to play with her but Jaidis not quite sure .... matter of days IMO :thumbs up

Frenchy, you just cant turn a animal away can you:angel2:

Yes I can : mice :yuck:

Winston
March 9th, 2009, 08:18 PM
No no favortism here!! :D Although she is a beauty! I love this breed!

Once she is more comfy I think you will find some of the whining will go away a bit....they are such a loyal dog! she may even try to dominate the pack once she feels at home! I am glad day 1 went well....

Wait til shes real comfy with Nelly and they both get the zoomies!! you wont have a mattress to worry about fixin! :D

more pics please!

Frenchy
March 9th, 2009, 08:50 PM
No no favortism here!! :D

suuuuuure :rolleyes:

more pics please!

yes soon :p

btw I think I just created a monster , I shoved a Cuz in her mouth.... now she can't stop squeeking it :yell: :laughing:

Chaser
March 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
btw I think I just created a monster , I shoved a Cuz in her mouth.... now she can't stop squeeking it :yell: :laughing:

HAHAHA :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM

:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

Smiley14
March 9th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Oh, she is so pretty!!! I hope it works out for that woman to adopt her! :thumbs up But LOL about the cuz! :laughing:

Melinda
March 10th, 2009, 06:22 AM
what a sweetheart, she's lucky she found you

Blackdog22
March 10th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Now you've done it!
A squeaky thing?!?
The most joyous of all sounds to large shepherd ears.......

You should hear the orchestra we have going on at my house when a new squeaky is introduced. lol

Chris21711
March 10th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Yes I can : mice :yuck:

Ahem!! 49234

Luvmypitgirls
March 11th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Frenchy Jaide is gorgeous:cloud9:

I have a special spot in my heart GSD's, maybe someday I'll have another one.

angeldogs
March 11th, 2009, 08:11 PM
yes soon :p

:laughing::laughing:There goes your peace and quite.

TeriM
March 11th, 2009, 08:45 PM
What a pretty girl she is :lovestruck:.