Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Da Min Pin

erykah1310
March 7th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Well, he is still a crazy hyper boy today, I guess losing some man bits was no big deal for him:thumbs up

The people who wanted to see him and who I want to meet have rescheduled for tomorrow ( which works out great for me come to think of it, its gorgeous outside and a great day for brushing some horses)

Titan took a small bathroom break in the house yesterday but I can't really blame him, he really wasn't quite all there at that point ( just returned home from the vet) Kita did the same thing when she returned from her spay.

We kept him in a crate last night ( which was a night of little to no sleep for anyone in a 5 mile radius of his cries)
Between him and the French Bulldogs I'm watching right now, no one got a second of sleep:laughing:

Just wanted to give a little update, will put some pics up later today.

angeldogs
March 7th, 2009, 09:34 AM
That's good that the nuturing went well.

:goodvibes::fingerscr for tomorrow.

erykah1310
March 7th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I'm growing quite attached to this little guy, its the first time in my life that adding another dog was a definate NO and the first time that I have made the decision that I couldn't keep another one. ( same thing with Dakota the paint horse)
I feel like I am "giving away" one of my own with him looking for a home. Its hard.

Makes the screening process that much harder for potential min pin parents. lol

Love4himies
March 7th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Da Min Pin post and no pics :yell::frustrated::D. I demand pics please :D :cloud9:

angeldogs
March 7th, 2009, 09:51 AM
It is a hard decision to say No when your attached.
You know whats best for you and will do the best for him.that's what matters.

Oh and pics would be great.:thumbs up

Shaykeija
March 7th, 2009, 11:47 AM
yep I know how you feel. Every time I find new parents for my babies a piece of my heart goes with them..And yes I do cry every time...just a big old sucky.:lovestruck:

chico2
March 7th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Awww Erykah,I had no idea you were fostering,I can so understand how you would feel letting a foster go:sad:

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I'm glad he's recovering well, anyway. You just need to win that lotto! :fingerscr

And you need to post more pics...!!! :thumbs up

no pressure, though :p