Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crime Scene Mysteries

onster
March 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM
It must be a full moon or something cuz my boys are just pure :evil: these days.

Imagine lunchtime at the Onster household if you will. Mom made her special homemade burgers and was about to toast the burger buns but alas they could not be found. She searched high, she searched low and then of course she hollered at Onster to find out what the heck the cats did to it :p

Exhibit A: A trail of crumbs leading to Onster's room.

Exhibits B& C: The recovered buns.

Just when I thought things couldnt get any worse I noticed something odd lying on my floor....TBC

Diamondsmum
March 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM
LOL

tsk tsk couldnt wait for meat had to have the buns (Onnie did it)

No witness's or evidence Bundak did it.. (no pics)

aslan
March 6th, 2009, 09:03 PM
i'm with diamondsmum, i see little onnie feet in the last pic

onster
March 6th, 2009, 09:04 PM
It seems we may have a kleptomaniac on our hands.

Exhibit D: Kidnapped Princess, Red lobster lobster & Hairband. Notice how the thief placed these items casually among other legit kitty items. Hmmm.

Oh the horror

Princess was last seen in the Coles Bag - Exhibit E

onster
March 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM
1. Onnie - he gave no comment but instead engaged in a stare down.

2. Bunduk. He was found sleeping when sought out for questioning.

Sleeping off a full belly perhaps? :evil:

He claims he is too cute to commit crime :rolleyes:

onster
March 6th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Let it be known he also tried to bribe the court.

:crazy:

onster
March 6th, 2009, 09:13 PM
lol but Onnie was only checking out the crime scene with mom :p I mean you know cats they wouldnt waste time checking something out unles it was new soooo that means it was Onnie's first time to see this shocking scene:eek:

Dracko
March 6th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Bwahahahahaha....those two never cease to amaze me.

So what did the court decide?

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2009, 10:33 PM
:laughing: The dog did it. Yes. It must have been the dog, eh? :p

Hey, Bunduk and Onnie...it's worth a shot...that excuse always works around here! Give it a shot and see if your Mom will fall for it...

Yours, truly...

Sheriff Cole :dog:

krdahmer
March 7th, 2009, 12:05 AM
:laughing::laughing: Oh those two are too funny! :laughing::lovestruck:

TeriM
March 7th, 2009, 12:15 AM
:laughing::laughing: Hilarious :D.

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2009, 01:32 AM
:laughing: Never a dull moment at the Onster house :pawprint:

Love4himies
March 7th, 2009, 07:55 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sheriff Cole could never be wrong so, yes, the dog did it :D.

However I have heard that criminals often return to the scene of their crimes.... Onnie :cool:

onster
March 7th, 2009, 12:34 PM
The court has declared, based on previous convictions, that Onnie is guilty of princess theft and Bunduk guilty of the theft and nomming of the bread. Looks like theyre gonna have to share the slammer together :crazy:

On the plus side, the birdies outside got lotsa bread :thumbs up

Seriously I never knew kitties could be so naughty :eek::evil::p

lol hazel my two would probably love to have a dog they could blame things on!

angeldogs
March 7th, 2009, 01:33 PM
:laughing::laughing:your 2 crack me up with their antics.but i don't believe it was Bunduk.it's all Onnie trying to frame him.as Bunduk was sleeping and you did show pics of the proof of that.

ancientgirl
March 7th, 2009, 01:45 PM
LOL, you going to have to put everything under lock and key!

Love4himies
March 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Only your two are that naughty, well maybe ancientgirl's kitties are too.:laughing:

ancientgirl
March 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM
LOL, L4H, at least mine have quiet phases. Bunduk seems to be like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and ...

cpietra16
March 7th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Now Wait just a minute....did you happen to smell their breath for any evidence of breadbreath.....any crumbs on their chest hair...:angel:I think they are not guilty of anything...it was a set up....another one if I remember correctly....in the Bunduk household. First the computer now the bread.....pahleassse

Love4himies
March 7th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Now Wait just a minute....did you happen to smell their breath for any evidence of breadbreath.....any crumbs on their chest hair...:angel:I think they are not guilty of anything...it was a set up....another one if I remember correctly....in the Bunduk household. First the computer now the bread.....pahleassse

Yup, that's what I think too.

chico2
March 7th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Awwww,I wish my 3 were that bad:laughing:makes for a good laugh,what's a burger-bun or two between friends:laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Breadbreath! :laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

cpietra, you're too funny! :p

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2009, 08:02 PM
I knew this would be a Bunduk thread somehow just by the crime scene title. Too funny these kitties.

14+kitties
March 7th, 2009, 09:52 PM
:laughing: That is funny! I don't know why your two always get into such mischief. Mine are all angels. :rolleyes: :D But I love all your evidence.
I am sure the birdies appreciated the bread. Probably Bunduk was just thinking about them and breaking it all up for them. He has no thumbs so he had to use his teeth. :thumbs up Smart boy!

Grumpy
March 7th, 2009, 10:24 PM
ahahah...they both so funny...:laughing:

onster
March 8th, 2009, 12:52 AM
:laughing::laughing:your 2 crack me up with their antics.but i don't believe it was Bunduk.it's all Onnie trying to frame him.as Bunduk was sleeping and you did show pics of the proof of that.
But cats sleep 22 hours so bunduk being caught sleeping means nothing :p

LOL, L4H, at least mine have quiet phases. Bunduk seems to be like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and ...
:laughing::laughing: so u admit it then! its bunduk :p

:laugh: breadbreath :laugh:. Hhahaha the court sees your point actually :cool: hmmm retrial anyone?

onster
March 8th, 2009, 12:55 AM
:laughing: That is funny! I don't know why your two always get into such mischief. Mine are all angels. :rolleyes: :D

ummm I remember seeing kitties hanging upside down from valances not so long ago :p

Thanks All for the comments. Honestly when my boy* does these naughty things I cant help but laugh and think "man I need to take pics so the pets.ca crew can see this!!!" :crazy::crazy:

* I say boy because, I mean we can't kid ourselves, it's all Bunduk :evil::evil:

Jim Hall
March 8th, 2009, 01:08 AM
so is there anything bun wont try to eat?

growler~GateKeeper
March 8th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Onnie wasn't stealing the princess he was rescuing her :angel:

Bunduk wasn't stealing the buns he was just going to feed the birds when he was struck by a nap attack :angel:

ummm I remember seeing kitties hanging upside down from valances not so long ago :p

don't forget the flying leaps onto bird cages :p :laughing:

angeldogs
March 8th, 2009, 06:22 PM
It doesn't matter how they sleep.you didn't catch Bundulk with any edvidence from the crime scene.I think i might have to come and save/rescue him until you have the evidence placing him at the crime scene.

14+kitties
March 8th, 2009, 10:35 PM

Yes. Yes you did.

don't forget the flying leaps onto bird cages :p :laughing:

They are guilty as charged! Although since the bird cage has been attached to the wall there has been no more jumping. I think the last "incident" scared them. :rolleyes:

But I still don't think they get into as much mischief as the little orange angel this thread is about. :cloud9: