Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

kwilli
March 6th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Hello Everyone... new here... however i must admit I have been checking out all of the cute photos
Mom to several fur babies: Monty: 2 yr old boy Berner, Luna (loo-looooo) 6 month old girl Great Pyr, and lastly, but never leastly, Chip and Dale, 5 yr old tuxedo DSH brothers.

With animals Black, white and combos... no shade nor colour is safely worn in my house :)

Jim Hall
March 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM
lol welcome well there is always the naked option

14+kitties
March 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hello Everyone... new here... however i must admit I have been checking out all of the cute photos
Mom to several fur babies: Monty: 2 yr old boy Berner, Luna (loo-looooo) 6 month old girl Great Pyr, and lastly, but never leastly, Chip and Dale, 5 yr old tuxedo DSH brothers.

With animals Black, white and combos... no shade nor colour is safely worn in my house :)

Welcome kwilli! Ummm, if you've been checking out the pics then you should know you are supposed to post pics of yours! :rolleyes: I am in particular anxious to see pics of your Chip and Dale. I had a Chip and Dayle as well but my Dayle is a girl. I adopted Chip out and he became Tuck instead. But I still Dayle. Pics please. But no pressure. Nope, none........

chico2
March 6th, 2009, 05:12 PM
OH,and a Berner and a Great Pyr,we just have to see too,beautiful dogs:lovestruck:
Welcome to our Forum!!!

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Have you tried earthen-toned tweeds? :laughing: I can relate to the wardrobe troubles! :D

We definitely do need some pictures...not that we're pressuring you so much as demandiii...urm...I mean asking--very nicely, I might add--and badgeriiii...ummm...I mean hoping for some pics of your fur babies. :o okay, so maybe we are applying just a teeny weeny bit of pressure... :p

So...got any pics of your beauties to share? :D

kwilli
March 8th, 2009, 10:58 AM
pics of monty, luna... and new years eve.
sleepy furry bodies!!

kwilli
March 8th, 2009, 11:00 AM
our friends left a bed at our house that the cats have moved in!
Chip is about 11 lbs and Dale, well... he's a big boy. 16 lbs

Jim Hall
March 8th, 2009, 11:38 AM
ahh haaa a cute big face and lotsa fluffy bellies cool

hazelrunpack
March 8th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Well worth the wait for the pics, kwilli! :flirt: Such a beautiful fur family!!! :D

:thankyou: for sharing them with us!

chico2
March 8th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Aww Kwilli,love your big pups and the kitties are adorable,Tuxedo-kitties always look kind of elegant and clean:lovestruck:

RolandsMom
March 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Hi! what a lovely fur family you have!!!

Dee-O-Gee
March 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Ah Kwilli--what a beautiful bunch of furbabies :cloud9:

Nothing better that chillin and relaxin pics of furbabies cause they all seem so content :thumbs up

Welcome to the board :)

14+kitties
March 8th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing!! Kits are very handsome!!

WinnieBear
March 11th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Welcome!! Your furbabies are adorable as everyone has said.

I especialy love your pup, he is so handsome :lovestruck: