Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just found kitten at work

heidiho
August 4th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Sitting here and everyone is staring out the window,little,skinny calico,so we go out there i get on one side of the bush another girl gets on the other,we snag up the kitten,not wild at all,sweet as can be,everyone trying to convince me to take it,as much as i want to i am not,a girl in our title dept is taking him.He or she isss so cute..

Lucky Rescue
August 4th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Awww - I'm glad this little kitten found a home.:) I say it's "she" because male calicos are very very rare.

heidiho
August 4th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Really.I did not know that,i also just found out our maintenance guy saw someone drive through the parking lot open there door and leave then this kitten just happend to be here..I just went over to her office,it is so sweet,really really thin,but great personality,very hard to not take it myself..

daisy18216
August 4th, 2004, 04:44 PM
That's great, I'm glad this kitty has found a home so quick.

Good Job you guys!!! :D

heidiho
August 4th, 2004, 05:22 PM
There are about 400 employees here mostly women,i knew someone would take him.He is so tiny and adorable.

heidiho
August 4th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Oh my god,i just went to the office where the kitten is ,it was in the window sill taking a dump,the lady taking him has 4 cats her called her husband he said why not a fifth.Purring up a storm....

Luba
August 4th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Oh thats beautiful :D

heidiho
August 4th, 2004, 06:43 PM
It is Luba i wish you could see the kitten,it is all hair and bone,and just adorable,sweet personality,calico..Going to one of the sweetest ladies that works here to..It was to funny i walk in and it is pooping in her windowsill.

krdahmer
August 5th, 2004, 01:17 AM
That's nice....here where I live, the Humane Society limits the number of animals you can have, no more that 3 cats and 3 dogs....you can have 6 alltogether but no more, or they come and take them away, that happened not long ago to a woman who was caring for quite a few strays in her home. That really peeved me, because the cats were not bothering anyone, they were not roaming the neighbourhood, it was just some nosey neighbour. Now the cats are sitting in cages at the Humane Society. :mad:

heidiho
August 5th, 2004, 09:35 AM
I can understand a certain limit,like these people that have 50 cats and there house is a disaster

hddlstn02
August 5th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I can understand limits too, but I think when the person is taking care of them & their houses aren't full of trash & kitty poo, the H.S. shouldn't be able to take them away. Like heidiho said, now they're sitting in cages...Yeah, much better life! :mad:

heidiho
August 5th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I know,they should not have the right to do that,unless it is out of control