Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nekkid Bailey

chico2
March 6th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Bailey got shaved:laughing:she's now so much lighter on her feet,struts along as if she is the queen of the universe:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 6th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Awwww, she can strut her stuff even with all her fur she is just so darn adorable.:cloud9: :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 6th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Awww, she's still adorable. I bet she feels good though not having so much hair.

chico2
March 6th, 2009, 11:38 AM
yeah,she's a cutie:lovestruck:
You can sort of see the big"wart"she has above her eye,she has 3 more,they are ugly looking,but not dangerous,I was told..

krdahmer
March 6th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Aw she still looks like velvet!!! Queen indeed!! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
March 6th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Love that last pic!! She looks like she is saying Take me on my walk now!! Or, where's my treats!! :cloud9:
I don't think the warts are too noticable. She is sweet no matter how many warts!

chico2
March 6th, 2009, 03:38 PM
14+,no she's saying,take me home so I get my treats:laughing:we'd already been on our walk,we usually stay in my yard,where I give her a few Solid Gold kibbles,but once she is at home I give her the dry liver-treats she loves soo much.
You can see it's my backyard because of the tons of peanut-shells,we got a big clean-up job ahead of us:yell:

BusterBoo
March 6th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Bailey is looking beautiful as always....i just love that last picture....a face that needs smooching!!!!! :lovestruck:

onster
March 6th, 2009, 07:30 PM
definately needs some kisses :lovestruck::cloud9:

She is too cute chico! It was such a nice warm day too for her to walk around with her new hairdu!

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2009, 08:32 PM
She looks like a new woman...er...doggie! :lovestruck: Must feel good to get into her spring duds, eh? Tells her for sure the warm weather is on its way...no more snow drifts to fight her way through. :D

Frenchy
March 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
ahhhh Bailey is cute with or without fur :lovestruck:

chico2
March 7th, 2009, 08:23 AM
She gets lots of kisses,massages(loves a backrub):lovestruck:,the only problem I have,she growls at strangers on our walks.
They'll go"Oh she's cute!"
Then when she growls,oh well:dog:

erykah1310
March 7th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Chico....

Where is the snow? I can't still have snow and you be posting pics of no snow... *taps foot on ground*

Bailey sure is a cutie. As for the warts, I totally understand what you mean by ugly looking, my Bailey has a few now too. On his back so still covered up, but they freak me out every day.

chico2
March 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Erykah,no snow anywhere,you got it all:laughing: and my Tulips are up one 1/4 of an inch,it was almost +20C here yesterday,but I think that was a fluke.
The warmth will reach you too,if it's not there in June,we'll put in a complaint to Mother Nature:laughing:

angeldogs
March 7th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Bailey is a cutie and seems to like being shaved.

Grumpy
March 7th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Awwww Bailey still looks cute even with less fur..