Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Friends!

Adriann27
March 6th, 2009, 08:17 AM
I know it has been way to long!! But, I had to share the good news with all of you....Judd asked me to marry him on Valentines Day!!! WE are getting married on Sept.26!!! I hope you all are doing well!!! We still have not been contacted to foster but, we are hoping for another "little face" soon.

14+kitties
March 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I bet you are both excited!! :highfive:

As for fostering.............. have you checked out the bassett thread yet? :rolleyes: Noooo pressure................. :D

And welcome back!!

Adriann27
March 6th, 2009, 08:37 AM
I saw the thread just this morning....I don't know if I can help...I live VERY far away! :-) South Carolina? :D But I have contacted her to see if we can help.

diandpat
March 6th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Adriann27, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :highfive: You two seem like such a nice couple!!!

A wedding to plan..woohoo!!!!

I can't believe you have not been contacted to foster...in my neck of the woods they are "begging" for fosters....so many dogs, so few caring homes to help :(

Please swing by every so often...it is always so nice to hear from you.

Chris21711
March 6th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Congrats Adriann :thumbs up Nice to hear from you again :crazy:

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2009, 08:39 PM
What a great announcement, Adriann! :highfive: And so good to hear from you again!

Congratulations to you and Judd!!! :grouphug:

Frenchy
March 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Congratulation !!!! Nice to see you back :highfive:

clm
March 6th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Congratulatins to you both! Great to have you back. Looking forward to hearing about wedding plans.

Cindy

luckypenny
March 6th, 2009, 11:27 PM
What wonderful news :thumbs up!!! It's so nice hearing form you again.

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Congratulations! :thumbs up

Love4himies
March 7th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Congratulations! It is so nice to hear from you again. Those Bassetts are pretty darn cute and irresistible ;)

erykah1310
March 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Congrats!
Have been coming by here looking to see whats been going on for you, but until now, had thought you left us for ever :(

What wondeful news, wedding plans!!!
Hope you fill us as you think stuff up!

Melanie1010
March 7th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Congrats to both of you!!! Thats fantastic! You must be so excited!
Nice to see you back and hopefully you get a call for fostering soon - I cant think of better people to take care of an animal in need!

rainbow
March 7th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Congratulations Adriann & Judd !!!

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Love/hearts-151.GIF (http://freesmileyface.net) http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Love/hearts-151.GIF (http://freesmileyface.net)

chico2
March 7th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Adriann,that's wonderful news and I think Judd is a keeper for sure:lovestruck:
The way you two suffered together with your little pup,I am sure some very strong bonds were formed.
I hope you get a needy pup to foster soon,he/she could not come to a better place than your home..:grouphug:

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Congratulations and welcome back. So nice to hear from you again. I too had been wondering how you were doing after your horrible ordeal. I can't imagine why you haven't been contacted for fostering. Have you recontacted the rescues? Maybe they just got busy and lost your contact info, it can happen. All the best to you and Judd. Stick around, we missed you.

dazzrina
July 12th, 2009, 04:40 AM
I'm trying to get a hold of Adriann27 to find out what ever happened with your pup. I adopted an 8 week beagle who had her first seizure at 6 weeks and then at 9 weeks, both within 24 hours after her puppy shots. I have done my entire search in trying to link the vaccines with her seizures, but there is no clear cut picture to this as there is not a Vet who wants to acknowledge full responsibility towards the vaccine and the seizures. She has been fine since, but I'm reluctant in giving her any more shots. What's the scoop on your lovely hound?

14+kitties
July 12th, 2009, 07:57 AM
dazzrina - Unfortuantely Horton didn't make it. :sad: He had too many issues poor baby. Adriann27 hasn't been around for quite some time.