Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Need GSD rescue , ON

Frenchy
March 5th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Sylvie ? where are you ? Anyone else here from GSD rescue of Ontario ? I need help with about 4 GSD that need to be in rescue by Sunday :sad: or rehome , very sad situation. I'm taking one (foster) unless she gets adopted by then, but the others need help , and those ones I can't foster.

If you can , please e-mail me (faster for me to reply) or pm me here. Thanks !

14+kitties
March 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Frenchy, PM Winston. Sylvie's comp is broken. She isn't on any more. Winston is friends with her. I am sure she can get a message to her.
Good luck!!

Frenchy
March 5th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I emailed Winston this afternoon , she's working on it too :thumbs up

I'm just a bit stressed over this , we have to move fast , if we find rescue to take them , then we'll have to arrange transport .... and it's already Thursday night ...

angeldogs
March 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Good luck Frenchy getting these dogs foster homes.

14+kitties
March 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Dang! I will say a few extra prayers for these guys. :sad: Let's hope things come together. They always seem to with your help. Stay strong. Wish I could help out.

Chaser
March 5th, 2009, 10:13 PM
The rescue is small but I know the woman who runs it will bend over backwards to help if she can. :fingerscr

(Sorry I didn't see this earlier - but since Winstron was already contacted then no worries)

Blackdog22
March 6th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I wish I could help.
I hate hearing about GSD in need and not being able to do anything about it.

Good Luck frenchy.

Frenchy
March 7th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Update , only 2 GSD remain. I'm picking my foster up tomorrow (7 yr old female : Jaid) and the other will probably go to the spca.

Winston
March 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Frenchy that is good news! If they are going to the SPCA then that at least buys more time! Thank goodness there are people that have stepped up! Hopefully the one going to the SPCA will find a home soon.

:thumbs up

14+kitties
March 7th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Great news! You worked your regular magic again!! :thumbs up

chico2
March 7th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Will they be safe at the SPCA???
Mona might know of a rescue too,she's in Hamilton..
You as usual are an angel to take in a needy dog,hope he/she gets along with everyone,especially the kitties:pray:

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 02:01 PM
hope he/she gets along with everyone,especially the kitties:pray:

Don't worry Chico2 , I always make sure the dogs are ok with cats and dogs , before they get here.

Jaid is a good girl with cats , dogs and even horses !

here she is : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=61305

chico2
March 8th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Fenchy,what a beautiful girl:lovestruck:of ci=ourse I should know,you would never bring in a dog that was not socialized.
GSD's is a breed that never really dropped in popularity over the years,they are wonderful dogs:lovestruck:

Chris21711
March 8th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Will they be safe at the SPCA???
:

I was wondering the same thing Chico.

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Don't worry guys , only one is going to the spca and yes , the rescue will keep an eye on him. ;)

Chris21711
March 8th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Don't worry guys , only one is going to the spca and yes , the rescue will keep an eye on him. ;)

Do you know which one?

Frenchy
March 8th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Do you know which one?

I'm pretty sure it's Flynn :dog:

rainbow
March 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I hope he finds a forever home soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

chico2
March 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Is there a post somewhere with all 3 dogs?
I'll check the "adopt"thread... I am glad they are all safe:dog:
Ooops,I am already in that thread..LOL