Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The only thing yummier than cat grass

onster
March 5th, 2009, 02:58 PM
is the plastic tray it comes in :D:cloud9:

lol :crazy:

I kept hearing this loud *tak tak tak * sound. It was bunduk piercing his teeth thru the plastic :rolleyes: Unfortunately bunduk did not make it in these shots - he fled the scene. You can see one his hairs in the 2nd shot tho...tsk tsk tsk always leaving evidence behind.

Love4himies
March 5th, 2009, 03:22 PM
I think Bunduk was just sniffing the area after Onnie was there chewing on the containter :cool::D:laughing:

onster
March 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM
lol the poop will tell L4H - the poop will tell :p:laughing::D

Jim Hall
March 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
lol bunduk and plastic

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2009, 09:49 PM
lol the poop will tell L4H - the poop will tell :p:laughing::D
Bunduk, Bunduk, Bunduk...what're we gonna do with you, lil buddy? Always trying to cover up for what Onnie gets into and always getting the blame... :sad:

:o

:laughing:

What a character! :cat:

onster
March 5th, 2009, 09:55 PM
lol actually he didnt get in trouble for this. Its their cat grass - they can do whatever they want with it :crazy::crazy:

I just worry for his teethies :sad:

14+kitties
March 5th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Love cat grass. I have some growing in the greenhouse right now for my guys in the catuary. They love it!
Not gonna blame anyone for nomming the plastic. It's to be expected when it contains yumminess!! :lovestruck:

happycats
March 5th, 2009, 10:00 PM
LMAO Onnie is to funny!!! you should nickname him "troubleonnie" :D

onster
March 5th, 2009, 10:11 PM
lol u mean bunduk happycats :p

he already has a nickname courtesy of my young cousins (6&8) that visited 2 summers ago - he is "the fun farter". Poor boy its not his fault he was a gassy kitten :yell::yell: :rolleyes:

My lil 6 yr old cousin also taught me not tell him he was "bad" cuz it hurts his feelings. "The fun farter is only naughty onster, not bad". Ahh the wisdom that comes from babes :D:laughing:

14+ u use ure own seeds? I bought this from the store but unsprouted and in the soil already..just added water. They do like it but it dies quickly in these little containers. Maybe I can transplant it?

14+kitties
March 5th, 2009, 10:16 PM
14+ u use ure own seeds? I bought this from the store but unsprouted and in the soil already..just added water. They do like it but it dies quickly in these little containers. Maybe I can transplant it?

I found some at either WM or Home Depot last year actually. It was a fairly big package. I just put some soil mix into a large pot and half of the seeds. It's coming up well. About an inch or so. When it is a few inches high I will take it in for the little ones.
I wouldn't worry about transplanting the seeds. Just check out other stores and see if they have them. They were called cat oatgrass I think. Will see if I still have package.

onster
March 5th, 2009, 10:36 PM
thanks 14+ ! its alright dont worry bout the name, ill keep my eyes open at WM and homedepot :cool:

angeldogs
March 5th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Bunduk, Bunduk, Bunduk...what're we gonna do with you, lil buddy? Always trying to cover up for what Onnie gets into and always getting the blame... :sad:

:o

What a character! :cat:

I know covering up for Onnie or getting setup by Onnie.man family members can be a pain sometimes.

otter
March 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM
I kept hearing this loud *tak tak tak * sound. It was bunduk piercing his teeth thru the plastic :rolleyes: Unfortunately bunduk did not make it in these shots - he fled the scene. You can see one his hairs in the 2nd shot tho...tsk tsk tsk always leaving evidence behind.

Onster, I love how you find such beautifully descriptive ways to describe kitty activities :thumbs up I always have such a perfect picture in my mind of what you see and hear, it's great :D

I guess some praise is in order... since they nommed their own stuff instead of yours :thumbs up

onster
March 5th, 2009, 11:19 PM
lol u bunduk defenders u :p

hahaha glad u like my descriptions otter! I had to think for a second how to describe the sound :crazy:

angeldogs
March 5th, 2009, 11:54 PM

hahaha glad u like my descriptions otter! I had to think for a second how to describe the sound :crazy:

Some one has to defend the poor helpless getting blamed for everything Bunduk.might as well be his fan club.:D

growler~GateKeeper
March 6th, 2009, 01:43 AM
:laughing: What a silly little guy Bunduk is :lovestruck:

Onnie gets the catgrass & Bunduk gets the tray :cat:

Grumpy
March 6th, 2009, 03:57 AM
LOL... funny and silly bunduk.... I bet bunduk is a cutie too though...

Love4himies
March 6th, 2009, 08:17 AM

Those eyes can do NOTHING wrong :D :laughing:

ancientgirl
March 6th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Bunduk was just protesting. Maybe he wants a more environmentally friendly cat grass planter.:D

Love4himies
March 6th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Bunduk was just protesting. Maybe he wants a more environmentally friendly cat grass planter.:D

Ah ha, I knew there had to be an explanation. :D

JennieV
March 6th, 2009, 01:51 PM
LOL!

Maybe he had somethign stuck in his teefies.. and haveing no thumbs - he cant floss!!

Now, I know you said he escaped, but.... - WE WANT BUNDUK PICS!!!!! :D

:pray::pray::pray: ??? or in famous words of Roger rabbit, P-ppppp-lease!? :D

onster
March 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
lol u guys are too funny, thanks for the comments.

Bunduk is currently snoring on his cat tree Jennie...Ill try taking some good pics of him tomorrow :thumbs up In the meantime I have some bunduk :evil: pics coming up :rolleyes: