Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat beds, so cute!!

happycats
March 3rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
I just found these adorable cat beds!! http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-accessories-unique-cat-beds-W0QQAdIdZ108613764

TacoGrl
March 3rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
I saw those too! I was actually thinking of buying one 'til I looked at my two sleeping on the dining room chairs with their limbs slung over the edges and figured they would probably prefer the shipping material they came in more LoL! :D

PLUS $30+ will buy more mice so I don't have to clean under the sofa as often! :laughing:

onster
March 3rd, 2009, 07:07 PM
awwww how cute!

Im pretty sure my kitties wouldnt use them though :sad: Plus their cat tree was their gift of the year :cool::D

happycats
March 3rd, 2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah you guys are probably right, mine wouldn't sleep "in" it probably "on" it!
Besides Buddy would probably eat it!! or drag it around with a cat in it:eek:
(he dragged poor sega around by the jingle bell collar I put on him at christmas:eek::eek:)

onster
March 3rd, 2009, 07:31 PM
speaking of buddy...we need more pics :D:D

and sega let him??? :eek: no kitty kung fu?!?:eek:

onster
March 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
sega is ure cat right>? :o I remember you having two cats but i cant really rememebr their names..so im just assming sega = kitty :o

happycats
March 3rd, 2009, 07:40 PM
speaking of buddy...we need more pics :D:D

and sega let him??? :eek: no kitty kung fu?!?:eek:

No,Sega's my most laid back tolerant kitty. He didn't even flinch as Buddy dragged him across the room:eek: My fault as the collar was Buddys, and I just put it on Sega (because I knew he would let me) for Christmas.
Buddy gets a bit jealous with the cats sometimes....well...all the time! so anything he thinks is his he grabs if the cats get to close. (Sega was way to close lol)

I've been lazy with the camera, with winter and all, but thank you and I will try to get some pics of all of the furry ones :D

onster
March 3rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
lol wow that is definately one chillax kitty!! Cant wait to see pics of him :D:cloud9: of all of them..yes yes im greedy lol

happycats
March 3rd, 2009, 07:44 PM
sega is ure cat right>? :o I remember you having two cats but i cant really rememebr their names..so im just assming sega = kitty :o

I had 6, but 2 have passed away (:rip: Squeaky and Lucky)
Sega is my oldest turns 16 this year.
Tuffy my only female turns 14 this year
Boowee and Jay the 2 brothers turn 13 this year

onster
March 3rd, 2009, 07:51 PM
oh wow six!! hmm i think i confused yo with skylars mom? she has 2 kitties right?

Ok so i definately have not seen your other 4 before :sad: come on get cracking lol

RIP squeeky and lucy

Bina
March 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
Those beds are brilliant.......but my cat only uses new stuff for about one week and then it's all over.
Spoiled little princess, or what?

chico2
March 4th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I had one of those,my sons girlfriend at the time made one,my cats did not sleep in it,but the kittens at HS loved it:cat:

BenMax
March 4th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Brilliant! I love them but I think my min pin would take over.

happycats
March 4th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I had one of those,my sons girlfriend at the time made one,my cats did not sleep in it,but the kittens at HS loved it:cat:

I thought I saw them before......did you post pics yours??:)
the HS must have loved it for sure!

chico2
March 5th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Yes HC,I posted pics a long time ago,good memory:thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
March 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
awwww how cute!

Im pretty sure my kitties wouldnt use them though :sad: Plus their cat tree was their gift of the year :cool::D

I would so love to have a big cat tree for my kitties, I went to look at them at the pet store and :eek: holy crap are they expensive!
So I'm going to watch for end of the roll carpet sales and buy some wood and make my own.:)

onster
March 5th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah they are really expensive. Mine was $40 off but still 115. Ive seen some for like 300 dollars and up!!

It would be way cheaper to make your own but I have no such skills alas. So i decided instead of buying them toys here and there or little scratchers (which add up!!) I would just get them a big tree this year.