Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat! Cash reward! Help!

Prof_Slayous
March 2nd, 2009, 07:37 PM
OUR CAT WENT MISSING ON SATURDAY FEB. 28TH. HE IS A BROWN, BLACK AND WHITE TABBY CAT. HE IS ALMOST 4 YEARS OLD. HIS NAME IS MR. PICKLES. HE WENT MISSING IN THE WENTWORTH/OXFORD SOUTH OSHAWA AREA. HE IS PROBABLY VERY SCARED AND SKITTISH. HE IS A INDOOR CAT THAT HAS NEVER GONE FURTHER THEN A PORCH BEFORE. IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HIM OR KNOWS WHERE HE MAY BE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP AT prof_slayous@hotmail.com (prof_slayous@hotmail.com)

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/slayerella/pics2burn202.jpg

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2009, 07:08 AM
Your kitty has probably not ventured far, check with neighbours and ask them to look in their sheds and under their decks.

If you kitty got scared, then he could be in hiding and won't come out until it is very quiet.

The best time to look for your kitty is very early morning or late at night. Bring your kitty's fav treats and a flashlight.

Are you able to leave a box with something of his in it in your yard so he will have a place to hide should he come home?

Good luck and keep us posted.

chico2
March 3rd, 2009, 08:08 AM
:fingerscrthat you find Mr Pickles,he's very sweet..
What I did when I was looking for a neighbors cat,if the people were not home,I sneaked in to their backyards to check,probably not recommended ;)
I have nothing else to add,other than putting up posters,I am sure he's not far away.:pray:
Please let us know when you find him:cat: