Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lybrel

ancientgirl
March 2nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Today I had my yearly GYN appointment. I told her I've done my time and I wanted to take that pill that you only get your period 4 times a year.

She laughed and told me that if I wanted to just stop getting my period all together, there is another pill that did that too!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

She's going to call in a prescription for me for a year!!!!! I'll have to wait until I have my next period to start, but I can't tell you how giddy I am at the prospect of not having to deal with this for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

The only thing that stinks, is I will have to pay the full $56 a month for it, since I have a yearly deductible for my pharmacy of $250. My insurance renews in July and I'm going to see if I can manage a more expensive plan that will give me prescriptions with low copays and no deductible. I'm hoping that by July I may be in a better financial situation.

Anyway, I am really happy about this!

onster
March 5th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Im glad u and ure doc were able to figuire something out that works well for you. Did you check to see if it theres any sideeffects?

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Im glad u and ure doc were able to figuire something out that works well for you. Did you check to see if it theres any sideeffects?

It has the same side-effects of any normal birth control pill. I never had any real issues when I was taking the pill in my 20's. So hopefully the same will happen this time. :fingerscr