Ford
March 1st, 2009, 12:44 PM
Anyone still interested??

Your friendly neighbourhood mod,

Ford

Ford Girl
March 2nd, 2009, 07:59 AM
I am I am!!!!!:D

Ive managed to only gain 35lbs, with 4 weeks to go!!! :stork-baby: Once babys born I'll be back at it - wanting to feel like my old self, I know it'll take me some time to adjust and heal, so Im not putting too much pressure on myself, but I am looking forward to not feeling so heavy. Its been hard on my knees, hips, and feet, almolst like it did before I dropped the weight a year ago.

All in due time!!! :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

How is everyone doing???? :grouphug:

Rottielover
March 2nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
I have my motivation back :)
I have finally reached under the 170 mark, which means about 10 lbs to go :) By the way I am 5'10.

I am looking forward to shopping :)

babymomma
March 16th, 2009, 02:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I bought a wii fit out of the rest of my B-day money on friday.. IT IS AMAZING.. I have been doing the areobics and Yoga and the Balance games for a half hour each day (not a half hour for each, but a half hour all together) And since friday, i have lost a little over 3 lbs.. Thats four days.. # lbs.. Crazy eh?? Im going to start jogging for 20 minutes each day, plus keely and i go on 3o minute walks.. So Im hoping ill start loosing even more.. You can set goals for yourself and weigh in every week or two.. I have a goal of 10 lbs for 1 month and already got 3 of them gone.. And apparently it is very accurate.

The yoga is my favorite.. I have felt a differance in my posture already.. And every muscle inmy body has been stretched and it feels GREAT.. Im soo excited! It was worth the money..

I recommend it to aybody trying to loose a few extra lbs.. Or anybody just wanting to tone muscles or imprve your posture/balance..In 4 days, my back has straightened a little more when i sit..Ahhh, I am soo happy!

Did i mention the games are actually fun? lol.. my mom really enjoys it as well/.

Anyways.. Just had to share that as i am super duper excited..:thumbs up:D:D

(Posted this in the TJT as well )

edwpang
March 21st, 2009, 10:29 PM
I have been walking my dog for almost 2 years every morning. At first, it was less than 1/2 mile in about 30 minutes. Later on, I started to walk faster. Eventually, I walk 2 mile in 45 minutes, and still getting faster. Since 8 months ago, I started weight training: squat, chest press, should press, and etc. Also, about 6 months ago, I start the evening dog walking session for 1.5 miles besides the morning session. I lose more than 10 pounds over 8 months period, the waist size reduced by 2.5 inches, and gained some muscle. I am now 186 pounds, 34 inch in waist size and 6'1" tall. My plan now is to further redue waist size by 1 inch, while keeping my current weight.

Edward

Shaykeija
March 22nd, 2009, 09:52 AM
I have lost almost 50 pounds since January...It is so hard, I fell off the wagon this weekend. Had nacho's and drank a bottle of wine. So now I just feel bloated and hungover...($%#^% stress) I am not a drinker so it hit me really hard.