Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

March 2009 Photo Challenge - Hats

marko
March 1st, 2009, 11:54 AM
Wow it's March 1st - any suggestions for this month's challenge?

2 suggestions courtesy of my sister and wifey are;
- Food
- Hats

Please let me know what you think or feel free to suggest something different and I'll change the thread title to make it official by the end of the day.

many thanks as always!

marko

HATS HATS HATS!! I love that idea!

I do have some hat pictures. :D If my connection lets me back in later to post them, anyway. :rolleyes: But "Hats" would work for me :thumbs up

marko
March 2nd, 2009, 01:08 AM
Ok then, Hats it is!

Who is posting first?

Melinda
March 2nd, 2009, 05:58 AM
being this is March....and we are irish....and Brina IS an irish name (meaning strong) I'll post her in her st. Patricks day finest................

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/DSCF0241.jpg

angeldogs
March 2nd, 2009, 06:21 AM
Awwwwww Brina looks soooooo cute in her St Patricks day hat.:cloud9::lovestruck:

marko
March 2nd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Love it melinda!
I have a feeling that this month will have many cutie pix!! (just like every month:D)

Winston
March 2nd, 2009, 07:56 AM
Winston trying to look good! :thumbs up

BeagleMum
March 2nd, 2009, 08:53 AM
This is the closest thing I can find to hats (this was a halloween card I sent out a couple years ago).

BTW, Brina and Winston look adorable in their hats!!

Melinda
March 2nd, 2009, 09:57 AM
what a handsome "cool" dude you are winston...........by the way, Brina wants to know if Winston is single?? umm and male *LOL*

Sydney and Spencer....adorable as always...and they don't look pleased *L*

CClover
March 2nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Bambi trying to help a friend (Exterm home Makeover Show)

Winston
March 2nd, 2009, 11:15 AM
Melinda yes he is single but no manly parts to be found! Gone at 6 months of age! :D

Thanks for the compliment!
:thumbs up

Melinda
March 2nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
*L* she likes the "clean" look better anyways Winston *L* and of course at 6 months she was also "done"

hazelrunpack
March 2nd, 2009, 01:37 PM
Everyone looks absolutely smashing in their hats! :flirt: And, for a wonder, I was able to download all the pics! :thumbs up :D

Here are some of the King and his sister, taken this morning:

King Ember the Artist:

Princess Lil Belle looking positively maaahhhrrrrr-velous in her cap:

"Here, Ember, let me help you. Your cap is on a bit crooked..."

Melinda
March 2nd, 2009, 02:11 PM
*LOL* oh my gawd *L* I LOVE those, especially the "helping hand...errrr nose" one

growler~GateKeeper
March 2nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
Great pics everyone :thumbs up

Ford Girl
March 3rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
Here's Dazy....:lovestruck: Sporting her fav hat - the Coors Lite ball cap, ready to go play some ball...and the second one - well, its not really a hat, its a wig, but cute none the less....:laughing::crazy:

angeldogs
March 3rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Winston you look good anytime with or without shades and a hat.

Hazel the King and Princess both look dashing in their caps.

FordGirl Dazy looks to cute with here ball cap on.:thumbs up for Cooler light.

BeagleMum Sydney and Spencer are cute as usual.

CClover send Bambi my way with her tools.she doesn't have too use them just sit and look adorable.

marko
March 8th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Oh these are so cure everyone!!!:highfive:

Here's mine - again Ziglet played hard to get but we did manage to pop this one out.

kanis
March 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM
This is a different take on the "hats" subject.

Zeus was about 3 months old here. I was leaning up against the couch, when he decided to jump up on my head. Ignore the scowl on my face if you can!

RolandsMom
March 8th, 2009, 04:40 PM
hAHAHA. what great pics. I dont know if Roland will tolerate any kind of hat!! I will try though.

Dee-O-Gee
March 8th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Gotta love the hat theme..9 more months til December and HoHo Santa

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=130&pictureid=922

Dee-O-Gee
March 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM
This is a different take on the "hats" subject.

Zeus was about 3 months old here. I was leaning up against the couch, when he decided to jump up on my head. Ignore the scowl on my face if you can!

Hey...a Cat ON the hat---way too cute :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
March 8th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Marko Ziggy looks less than impressed with your colour choice :laughing: Excellant photo as always :highfive:

kanis too cute! :cloud9:

klmccallum aww looks like the pups got tired waiting for santa :sleepy: :cloud9:

glasslass
March 9th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Especially love all the caps. Ziglets yellow hat really sets off those blue eyes!

glasslass
March 9th, 2009, 05:40 PM
This is last years pic, but perfect for "Hats" theme and the time of year. My two little cluckers . . . .

Ford Girl
March 11th, 2009, 07:38 AM
OMG Glasslass - thats hilarious!! The Cluckers!! :laughing:

Here are two more of Dazy girl - she loves her ball caps! :clown: Shes just too cool for words. lol!!

growler~GateKeeper
March 12th, 2009, 02:52 AM
glasslass cute lil cluckers you've got :D

Ford Girl Dazy certainly looks like she loves her hats :D So cute in the Flames one :cloud9:

glasslass
March 13th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Dazy looks like she absolutely knows she's cool. Add a good breeze and let those ears fan into flames! :crazy:

Meghan_K
March 13th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Here is a couple of Ringo Starr for everyone. I took these today for the girl I work for because Easter is coming up, and the weird thing was I didn't even know there was a contest, how cool is that? What a cute thread, omg that ducky hat had my sides splitting :laughing:

CarolynInPEI
March 18th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Oh these are so cure everyone!!!:highfive:

Here's mine - again Ziglet played hard to get but we did manage to pop this one out.

Beautiful eyes!!!!

Leandra216
April 18th, 2009, 01:02 PM
LOL these pics are all so funny! my fav is the ducky hat and ringo is soo cute! i kno this is late and the pic isnt great quality but Chewy was feelin the Christmas-ness! lol