Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mittens and Sparta

14+kitties
February 28th, 2009, 09:26 PM
We saw Sparta today and I took some pics of him. Thought it would be neat to post one with his brothers' to see the similarities. It's kinda neat how close in looks and size they are. Sparta looks very angry in this one though. Sparta is first. Mittens and silly TT in the background second.

breeze
February 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM
they both look sooooo soft, like you can sink your fingers into their fur!!

krdahmer
March 1st, 2009, 01:16 AM
they both look sooooo soft, like you can sink your fingers into their fur!!

Oh you sooooo can!!! MMMMittens!!!:cloud9::lovestruck: Sparta does look kinda perturbed in that shot! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 1st, 2009, 02:54 AM
Gorgeous boys :cloud9: all 3 of them :cloud9:

:laughing: First look at the pics I didn't even notice TT until I read what you wrote what a goof :cat:

chico2
March 1st, 2009, 08:56 AM
14+,Sparta is just gorgeous:lovestruck:I think that's one name I missed :confused:is he related to the others?? Looks like it,for sure..
Love the pics,2 is not enough though...that little TT:cat:

14+kitties
March 1st, 2009, 10:59 AM
14+,Sparta is just gorgeous:lovestruck:I think that's one name I missed :confused:is he related to the others?? Looks like it,for sure..
Love the pics,2 is not enough though...that little TT:cat:

No chico, you didn't miss him. He is Mitten's brother. My daughter adopted him. We were in London yesterday to visit them. Didn't get to my sons though to see PC Kitty. Hopefully next time.

hazelrunpack
March 1st, 2009, 11:52 AM
I love their rust-colored noses. And their beautiful fur! :flirt: They'd hate me...I'd be wanting to touch them all the time :o Are they as soft as they look?

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Sparta! We haven't seen him since your daughter adopted him! I thought your son adopted him though.

He's grown to be such a handsome boy!

He and mittens have that same little face. It's funny how they do look the same when they are brother and sister huh? I see certain "looks" Maks and Kiska give that shows how much they look alike.

14+kitties
March 1st, 2009, 04:31 PM
Sparta! We haven't seen him since your daughter adopted him! I thought your son adopted him though.

He's grown to be such a handsome boy!

He and mittens have that same little face. It's funny how they do look the same when they are brother and sister huh? I see certain "looks" Maks and Kiska give that shows how much they look alike.

Yep, I have posted pics of Sparta before. Actually, a few times. I think I even got PC in there once or twice.

I attached a pic of the boys when they were small.
#1 is PCKitty. He went to my youngest son.
#2 is Sparta. He went to my daughter and son in law.
#3 is Mittens. We all know who has him. :D

I think it was me saying son-in-law that messed everyone up. :shrug:

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2009, 04:59 PM
AWWWW, teeny weeny kittens. I do remember you posted a few of them I think just after they went to their new homes, but I don't remember seeing Sparta as such a big boy!

Toonces
March 1st, 2009, 06:02 PM
WOW they sure grow up fast, Sparta is gorgeous even with his angry look:laughing:

14+kitties
March 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM
WOW they sure grow up fast, Sparta is gorgeous even with his angry look:laughing:

They will be 11 months on Wed. Mittens weighs a wooping 12.5 pounds. I think Sparta is about the same. PC is a little smaller my son tells me. I am still trying to get him to send pics of his two. One of these days I will get them. :rolleyes: It's hard to believe they were once as small as they were in that pic!

chico2
March 2nd, 2009, 08:12 AM
that pic is adorable,it feels good looking at them,especially since knowing they have good loving homes:lovestruck:

Chris21711
March 2nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Tabbbbbby Heaven :cloud9: I have to be strong, I have to be strong, when I leave Gerri's place, I leave with empty pockets

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
that pic is adorable,it feels good looking at them,especially since knowing they have good loving homes:lovestruck:

It is wonderful knowing that I can visit any of the kitties I have adopted out. When we were in London on Sat we went to the restaurant my son is at. The guy who adopted Teegan and Jade works there too so I got to see pics of them. They are HUGE!! He says they sleep with him. He can't close doors because they will cry until he opens them. And they are very spoiled. He is happy with them. It's great!!

Tabbbbbby Heaven :cloud9: I have to be strong, I have to be strong, when I leave Gerri's place, I leave with empty pockets

Yes, yes you do!! You would need pretty big pockets to sneak a kitty away in one. :p Especially Mittens! :eek: TT and Tinka...... maybe...... but Pepe would not like it. :D

Chris21711
March 2nd, 2009, 03:40 PM
[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Yes, yes you do!! You would need pretty big pockets to sneak a kitty away in one. :p Especially Mittens! :eek: TT and Tinka...... maybe...... but Pepe would not like it. :D

TT and Tinka, you say...............hmmmm :D

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2009, 03:42 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo ooooooo!!!!!

onster
March 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
lol

i coulda sworn i commented on this thread *scratches head*

ah well. Sparta does look a bit angry but he still looks gorgeous :lovestruck::lovestruck: He does really look like his bro except more 'masculine' (the full face etc). Was he neutered later?

Actually I had another look and mittens does have the full, rounded face too...not as much though it seems.

Chris21711
March 2nd, 2009, 03:49 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo ooooooo!!!!!

You will just have to keep an eye on me :rolleyes: plus don't forget I'm bringing an accomplice :laughing:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
I think it's because Sparta's fur is a little longer. He has more of a bib around his neck. Mittens doesn't have that. They are both sweetheart kitties.

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
You will just have to keep an eye on me :rolleyes: plus don't forget I'm bringing an accomplice :laughing:

Mmmm, accomplice....... But she knows where she can get lots and lots of kitties. :sad: I was going to say I have an accomplice here too but he would be on YOUR side! He would probably be trying to stuff them in your pockets!

Gotta go measure some wood so hubby can cut it.